Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all remarked on the picture- perfect tidiness of the early van pictures. Then the one(s) taken at the time of the cop stop showed a really messy van in disarray. I wonder if the van was deliberately trashed in anger, or in looking for something, perhaps while Gabby was in the store, blogging?

If we think about this logically hiding out in this preserve, close to home, is ridiculous.

If he ran from the house in a panic at the last minute to hide I can buy that he may have gone there.

But….we already know that he had time on his side to make a plan. LE didn’t come knocking until the 11th. He had time to get far far away. Why would you hide in that big infested, snake pit, with gators and who knows what else?

That’s a panic move, not a get out of Dodge move.

Maybe he did kill himself in there but again, why go there?

BTW, this guy doesn’t care what he’s putting his family through. He doesn’t care!

IMO he’s either dead or long gone. I don’t believe for a second that he’s hiding out in there.

MOO

There is a Coast Guard base right on the Alabama/Mississippi line, so maybe that has something to do with those. Although, the Sheriff's Department or Mobile Police Department did say they were investigating all potential sightings.

I live near military bases and a regional airport and their social medial always publishes when they will be doing exercises (they do a lot of something called "touch and go" with helicopters are the airport) and they do them in daylight, twilight, bad weather and the middle of the night (NORAD specifically does their exercises at like 2 am).

So if these are just training exercises, there should be some info on their website newfeed or social media pages.

We all remarked on the picture- perfect tidiness of the early van pictures. Then the one(s) taken at the time of the cop stop showed a really messy van in disarray. I wonder if the van was deliberately trashed in anger, or in looking for something, perhaps while Gabby was in the store, blogging?

Vans/campers are very difficult to keep orderly, it gets out of control QUICK. Like you said they were literally "picture-perfect" for the purpose of a good social media photo.

Someone was trying to leave someone, whether it was BL leaving or GP trying to leave BL. But I was also reminded of something today that is worth remembering and that is, the time between you decide to leave, then actually DO leave is the most dangerous time in an abusive relationship.
MOO MOO

A huge red flag for me was how she automatically starts blaming herself aloud. When I first watched that, my thought was, "Oh no, you're being abused." I got the sense it's not rare for her to take the blame for whatever goes wrong in her environment.

This. This was what immediately changed my mind from “maybe something bad happened to her and he’s afraid of getting blamed for it” to “oh my god, he strangled her.” All speculation but speculation backed by statistics.

Definitely a grave site under that tent. Thank you for posting.

I'll add my thanks - as I was watching that live and thought I saw a piece of clothing - but it's part of LE's tent arrangement I think. Clearly a grave.

So unlikely she killed herself, isn't it. I also wonder if they found cadaverine in the van...

Here is the latest from Carlton Reserve. So far - police say no sign of Brian Laundrie. Storms in the area. More at 6pm on @NewsNationNow.
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1440407763343994888?s=21
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1440407763343994888?s=21
Sadly, we’ve been having storms in FL daily…and bad storms. This is the wettest summer I remember. It puts a hamper on everything, including a massive search. I feel awful for those out searching in this mucky mess.

IMO-
What his Parents are doing is not only NOT helping this situation but causing greater danger to their son.
I'm sure the FBI spoke to them about possible dangers he could be in.. i.e. suicide.
You would think they would make a public statement directly to him asking him to please come home.
But then again it depends on what they know it seems.
Gabby sure didn't matter.
EtA.. error.
Added last sentence.*

Last edited:

Perhaps she just made it look nice (glamorized it) for instagram/youtube when the reality was different, much like it appears she did with her relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine