Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.

No it does not. The man on the trail appears stockier, fuller neck, much smaller nose. Here is BL in profile, bigger nose, slimmer neck/jaw area. Also different backpack according to the article. I flipped the photo from its original so he's facing the same way as trail guy.

Attachments

• BrianProfile.png
    BrianProfile.png
    451.4 KB · Views: 62
I

absolutely second this. My interest is hopes of helping not harming.

Yes. And remember the Caylee Anthony case? We were even googling the Body Farm to figure out how long she could have been there (since her mother was lying about everything.)

EDIT: Apparently I don't remember how to capture the first quote.....just the reply to it. Sorry, I will figure it out.

EDIT: Okay, This was the original post - #771 (this thread) by squareandrabbet

Last edited:
I remember seeing a picture on his Instagram of plants and the words “some of my best friends” across the photo. I don’t think he was much of a people person, moo.

I dated a guy who turned out to be downright abusive (I was able to secure an OFP that he obeyed) and he didnt have any friends. Should have been a giant flying, waving red flag for me.

What are your opinions why his parents haven't gone on TV asking for him to come home? It seems LE often uses family members to make emotional pleas in situations like this.
I have wondered this to. I would be begging my child to turn himself in. Of course, I would have done a lot different than his parents.

Well, they believe SOMETHING is there... 'cuz I don't believe they just thought to take a casual hour of circling to build up a dinner appetite...
I wonder if there are vehicles on the ground searching there? I've been watching the helicopter's speed and altitude, and it's significantly faster (getting up to 40-60mph) and higher (500-1000ft altitude) than the other copter that was searching earlier (which seemed to stay around 20-30mph and <200 ft altitude)

Well, they believe SOMETHING is there... 'cuz I don't believe they just thought to take a casual hour of circling to build up a dinner appetite...
So how many alligators are within the limits of that circled area? There must be a statistic for alligators per acre in that type of habitat? Adults?

My goodness these threads are moving fast. I haven’t been able to read every single post, but noticed quite a few disagreements over what was or was not said in the body cam footage. I decided to transcribe it and am in the midst of going through the AI’s transcription correcting errors.

If any of you feel the need and have the time, I would LOVE to have help :)

Please message me and I will send you a section to go through. Thank you!!

oh! And if someone already transcribed it, for the love of God - stop me now

If you mean the full 75-minute stop; then no, I don't think it has been transcribed.

I feel the police *report* was transcribed; but that's not the same thing :)

New here...

-Someone asked about seeing a skateboard in the back of the van. See nothing odd about that as their video on YouTube shows them in Santa Monica. Plenty of skateboarding opportunities there.

-From Gabby’s statements on the police video, I believe a lot of stress on this trip stemmed from her OCD and dream of being a social media influencer. It’s possible she banked everything on the fact that they were going to do this trip, and it was going to take off on social media, and well, it didn’t. Add in the admission of OCD and you have a huge recipe for disaster. Brian telling her the reality that it wasn't going to happen only made it worse. I’ve been diagnosed with OCD and it can make you crazy if not regulated. It’s possible she was soooo obsessed about being an influencer that it took over her life and made this trip unmanageable for her and Brian. I envision her posting on social media and then constantly hitting refresh to see likes and video views and when it didn’t happen, it put her in a downward spiral in which Brian couldn’t control or handle.

The scenario in my mind is that this growing tension and wedge between them lead to fight after fight, more physical, and an accident happened and she was killed. I think he had mental issues as well, and it took an increase in her OCD behavior for that to surface fully in him.

-I don’t see him as someone who had planned this all along. He knew they were on the police cameras, he was even concerned that going to jail, would be on her record.

I know this may not be popular, but it’s my opinion.
Her father stated she was not diagnosed with OCD. It's a term used casually - much like people say they're "anal" (a Freudian-ish term, but used unclinically in casual conversation) about things.

“The reality is, we don’t know that (police) even have spoken to him or even know where he’s at,” former FBI agent Patrick Conley said on “NewsNation Prime” Monday. “It’s unclear as to whether he’s even been to his residence. (It’s) just speculation on all sides on this.”
Gabby Petito’s body identified, death ruled a homicide | KRQE News 13

I don't think we know that for sure. There may be reasons they are holding that back.

WFLA (JB when he was live streaming this am) said something to that extent. And I understand completely why they'd be doing that .

100,000 percent. Why??? Seems like a lame excuse to deal with a storage shed. Either parents foot the bill, move the stuff to someplace else, pay someone to move it. . . another weird thing.
Seems like when they had a big arguemen
No, I meant exactly what I said.

I agree with many of the commenters on youtube... this expert panel of 4 men flubbed up their assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong