Found Deceased WV - Trevor Vossen, 27, & Lauren Cree Jenkins, 28, *pregnant*, Raleigh Co, 3 Aug 2018 *arrests*

Trevor Vossen recently completed a two-year prison sentence on drug trafficking charges involving a class I Controlled Substance. If he released the names of others involved as a plea bargain for that fairly short sentence, there would likely be payback. Wetzel County man sentenced for oxycodone trafficking. This article has his WV arrest (note, today's date appears at the top of the news article but if you look at the article itself it's from early 2015 and the "death threats" in the headline is not him, his arrest is further down the page). Alleged Death Threats Lead to Assault Arrest | News, Sports, Jobs - The Intelligencer

Lets not forget lauren's arrest record as well. with in this post you can click on search wv arrest and it will list them all.
Lauren Cree Jenkins Arrest Mugshot NRJ, West Virginia 4/3/2014

Nickki - sorry if I missed a previous post but it sounds like you know one or more of the people involved personally? You could look at becoming a verified insider which would give you more rights to post about your knowledge. Until then, the rest of us have to go on information published in the media and by official sources only. Of course we know that it is often inaccurate and incorrect. If you are an insider it would be good to have you verified so that you can post facts that put it right.

Thank you for your reply Angela! Yes, I do know a good bit of accurate information about this case. I did try to "share" the information but it seems someone feels "threatened" and keeps reporting my post.
I have no desire to be a verified user here, but thank you for the offer. It seems even when you tell people the truth, They would rather believe the falsehoods. Even after you posted Trevor and lauren's Facebook, and it was right there in black and white it was still not believed. I am so disillusioned by this site. If I'm allowed, I will continue to be to be a member. But I will only speak when spoken to, It seems my input wasn't helpful.

Please post a link that states they are acquaintances only, tia! All the MSM I've been able to find states they are a couple, they were "boyfriend and girlfriend" and that kind of relationship often ends up in pregnancy.

Please post a link that states they are acquaintances only, tia! All the MSM I've been able to find states they are a couple, they were "boyfriend and girlfriend" and that kind of relationship often ends up in pregnancy.

If you watch the news report above, posted by cybervampria, around the two minute mark the officer clearly states "they knew each other". This was the first news release asking for the public's help in the missing person case. After this was released, everything else was speculation and blown apart by the media.

Thank you for your reply Angela! Yes, I do know a good bit of accurate information about this case. I did try to "share" the information but it seems someone feels "threatened" and keeps reporting my post.
I have no desire to be a verified user here, but thank you for the offer. It seems even when you tell people the truth, They would rather believe the falsehoods. Even after you posted Trevor and lauren's Facebook, and it was right there in black and white it was still not believed. I am so disillusioned by this site. If I'm allowed, I will continue to be to be a member. But I will only speak when spoken to, It seems my input wasn't helpful.

Hi Nickki, I think it's more that this site has very strict rules about what can and can't be posted. It is necessary for legal reasons and so cases aren't harmed but all kinds of hearsay being posted. I do believe you probably know much more than we can glean from the media though and that your information is more accurate. I can imagine it is very frustrating when a lot of the speculation is wrong! I guess the truth will come out by itself eventually, at least I hope so.

Here are their Facebook pages, I don't see any evidence on either of them being a couple, or even "friends" on Facebook. Although Lauren's isn't very active anyway.

Trevor Vossen

Lauren Jenkins

Sorry guys I know this is way late in answer to a 2018 post, but if you look at this FB for Lauren (as "LuLu") you will see Trevor is listed in her "friends":

It's so sad that her last post has a comment about inviting someone to her baby shower. Also from her FB it looks like at one time she was employed at the same pest control company as Trevor - might be how they were acquainted?

Again, I realize this is too late to help anything, but just adds a little more info to the thread.

I'm glad that LE and the legal system will proceed to make sure the perps will pay for their crimes and I hope that gives the families and loved ones a little comfort. Sincere RIP to all victims.

Sorry guys I know this is way late in answer to a 2018 post, but if you look at this FB for Lauren (as "LuLu") you will see Trevor is listed in her "friends":

It's so sad that her last post has a comment about inviting someone to her baby shower. Also from her FB it looks like at one time she was employed at the same pest control company as Trevor - might be how they were acquainted?

Again, I realize this is too late to help anything, but just adds a little more info to the thread.

I'm glad that LE and the legal system will proceed to make sure the perps will pay for their crimes and I hope that gives the families and loved ones a little comfort. Sincere RIP to all victims.
seems dana bowman, one of the suspects, was also on her friends list.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back