ROLL CALL!!! Where is everyone from?

Lemonslush

Reaction score
Hi all! I’m Andrea. I’m 35 from Boston and work as a historical interpreter/researcher of Paul Revere and the American Revolutionary War on the freedom trail. I have always been fascinated with true crime and always find myself digging for and finding information that leads to questions and I feel the best place for me to get answers is here with you all! I am very happy to join this community and brainstorm with you all.

Welcome, so glad you decided to join!

Please excuse me while I geek out for a minute, but what a fascinating job/career you have :D I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Our members are an amazing group, so if you ever need help or have a question, don’t hesitate to ask (plus you’re always welcome to private message any moderator).

Thank you for the warm welcome! It is a very cool job! I don’t make much money from it but happiness > money IMO! I am always happy to take requests to research for anyone on pretty much any topic as I have access to some pretty cool databases!

Welcome to Websleuths Lemonslush!! You’ve picked a great group in which to become a part of! I also look forward to seeing you around and everything you have to offer! I’ll help you out anyway I can. :)

Thanks for the tag Laughing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back