AZ AZ - Daniel Robinson, 24, remote job site, Buckeye, 23 Jun 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pics from Buckeye PD's Twitter in that article are interesting. It's clear to see clothing, but there is something else I can't make out to the northeast of the vehicle.

https://twitter.com/BuckeyeAZPD/status/1438703650587623425?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1438703650587623425|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://ktar.com/story/4690216/crews-searching-desert-area-for-phoenix-man-find-somebody-elses-skull/

E_dMJ8hUcAAofsV

Looks like trim from around a car window to me, might be from Daniel's Jeep, might not.

I didn't look closely at the Jeep, no idea where it was last upright/path to the location we see in the images.

jmho ymmv lrr

Looks like trim from around a car window to me, might be from Daniel's Jeep, might not.

I didn't look closely at the Jeep, no idea where it was last upright/path to the location we see in the images.

jmho ymmv lrr
The picture posted by @KatzEye is from the direction of travel (roughly east to west across raw desert.

The pics from Buckeye PD's Twitter in that article are interesting. It's clear to see clothing, but there is something else I can't make out to the northeast of the vehicle.

https://twitter.com/BuckeyeAZPD/status/1438703650587623425?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1438703650587623425|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://ktar.com/story/4690216/crews-searching-desert-area-for-phoenix-man-find-somebody-elses-skull/

E_dMJ8hUcAAofsV
So I dropped into Photoshop elements but low res thumbnails are lo-res thumbnails (despite all the tech they show on TV shows you can't enhance big square pixels into an actual image)....My first guess is an evidence kit? My question has always been who got stuck in the lower left portion of the ravine?Maybe the rancher who found the vehicle?
from direction of travelc.jpg

So I dropped into Photoshop elements but low res thumbnails are lo-res thumbnails (despite all the tech they show on TV shows you can't enhance big square pixels into an actual image)....My first guess is an evidence kit? My question has always been who got stuck in the lower left portion of the ravine?Maybe the rancher who found the vehicle?
View attachment 313940

my other thought was maybe it was his work kit? I’m an Archaeologist, not a geologist, but some people in my profession carry similar cases in the field for tools.

View attachment 313940

I’m no expert in any of this, so what it’s worth (if anything) an evidence kit was the first thing that came to mind when I looked at it.

View attachment 313940

Those are two curious marks that do not fit in with the ground around them. I can't blow them up enough to tell what they are without them going fuzzy. Too big for foot prints. Might be too big for kneeling prints. Also can't see if there are prints going to and from them. I really hate teaser photographs where I can see there is evidence, but it's from too far away to tell what.

I'm very limited on time for the next three days, but I managed to blow up the portion of the picture that shows the two odd marks. I'm about 90% sure they are "explode off's" (rapid acceleration in a direction causing material from the print to be expelled out the opposite side of the print). There are no visible stones inside the marks and from the one that is not partially obscured by the bush, it appears that the stones are "blown out" the downhill side. This can be done by a human, animal or vehicle. They are close together, but too big for human prints and I don't see a vehicle tire tread pattern in them or leading uphill away from them, but that may be just from the camera field of view. Clothing does not look as neatly placed as a the report lead me to believe. Not sure what the black box with the lid off is. Is it from the Jeep or from the LE team?

Gray has done a couple of livestreams about this case. One, on Gray Hughes Investigates, and one on his other channel, So Mean, Allegedly (Gray + Chasing Truth).

I have seen this case pick up some steam this past week, so I hope that trend continues!

I'm going to rewatch these since I'm laid up on the couch with a horrible cold. I'll report back if there is anything new in them, but I do remember that both episodes were excellent (for anyone who might be interested). Gray even mentioned hoping to talk to Daniel's mom, so maybe he's working on that.

Starts at 1:45:00

Starts at 47:20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members