Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm Karen and live in Edinburgh, Scotland.

I'm excited to join WS, and be amongst like minded people who won't think am weird if I talk about true Crime.

I'm interested in the psychopathy behind killers and looking into cold cases.

Thanks,
Karen

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to join WS, and be amongst like minded people who won't think am weird if I talk about true Crime.

Thanks,
Karen

Welcome aboard Karen. My great grandparents sailed from Edinburgh to America about 110 years ago.

Hi everyone!

Thanks,
Karen

Hi Karen from Ontario Canada. Interested in learning how to use this site and being among my people lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm Brit, I live in New York and I'm an avid true crime fan. I've been mulling over the idea of becoming a PI, and I think expanding my horizons by joining this site is something worth trying. Looking forward to being a part of this interesting community.

Hello everybody, I'm Hannah from North Carolina. I am a fine artist specializing in portraits, and am employed full time as a design illustrator in the furniture industry. I study forensic art in my spare time. Hoping to put my skills to productive use. Thanks for having me, looking forward to what this brings!

Hello everybody, I'm Hannah from North Carolina. I am a fine artist specializing in portraits, and am employed full time as a design illustrator in the furniture industry. I study forensic art in my spare time. Hoping to put my skills to productive use. Thanks for having me, looking forward to what this brings!
to Ws Hannah Paige!

AnimatedImages.org

Hello,
This is so very odd.
11 years ago I stopped running a crime blog, just closed it down. A few months ago, my daughter sent me an article about a case I had written about... and said- can you believe someone sent this photo to this blogger? I had to tell her yes, because I was the blogger she was talking about. Since then, she'd read a lot of my old blog, and now here I am. About to bring it back from the dead. Im not sure where my old crime buddies are anymore.... I figure one or two might be poking around here these days.

Hello,
This is so very odd.
11 years ago I stopped running a crime blog, just closed it down. A few months ago, my daughter sent me an article about a case I had written about... and said- can you believe someone sent this photo to this blogger? I had to tell her yes, because I was the blogger she was talking about. Since then, she'd read a lot of my old blog, and now here I am. About to bring it back from the dead. Im not sure where my old crime buddies are anymore.... I figure one or two might be poking around here these days.
Welcome to Ws Lilo Verbrechen!
Wondering if there is a thread here for that case ?

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1
I am a new member as well. I am a female that is currently at home with my son who was in a terrible car accident. I have a lot more home time currently as I’m caring for him since his release from the hospital. I need some adult discussion and what better subject then unsolved crimes! I’ve always been quite addicted to the uncertainly of these types of cases and like to try and solve them in my mind. Any discussion is wonderful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong