Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Blef!
Good to see you after such a long long time.
I agree.
I think lawyer was engaged before he ever arrived home. I have no evidence for this but it feels likely to me.

Yup. I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t have been concerned for 11 days as he’s gone with the van and her possessions.

I took a break but Blef is back lol

Their silence speaks volumes.
They knew their son returned home without his girlfriend that he left on this trip with, in HER van, someone who had lived with them, and yet they refused to speak about GP when LE was at their house. They only cared about LE’s assistance in finding their son.
That does not sit right with me.
Is it just me that is a bit uncomfortable with the villifying of people with such limited information? Have we gone so sideways that we just grasp for instant condemnation instead of assuming complete innocence (as indicated by law)?

I am a bit black and white, and realize this about myself. But why does silence indicate guilt? We know NOTHING about the relationship or dynamics between these families, except what we have heard from Gabby's side that includes her father ALWAYS calling Brian "Brianne", (his words from Dr Phil interview) and that the kids CHOSE to live with HIS parents. There is SO much we do not know, and thousands of possible dynamics. Is there no benefit of the doubt worth considering first? Sigh. Sorry...this may not be an appropriate post.

I agree. Have to say after recently doing this as a family of 4, you get really really good at packing and unpacking a van when choosing to camp as opposed to cheap hotel (which can be cheaper than camping, if not close to free sites). And yes, often the van looks a HOT freaking mess. Just know there can be a sort of method to the perceived madness, and sometimes, depending on fast you want to get rolling, the only method is throw it all in and go and figure it out later.
Literally hot. There looked to be few windows for ventilation.

If he was in the Carlton Reserve, I think a helicopter with a heat-seeking camera would've picked him up in there by now.

I'm a great believer that he was caught on the Deer Trail Cam in Baker, FL which is 500 miles north.
The man in the footage looks just like him, especially the ears.
The man in the footage also does NOT look like a hunter, and it was taken at 06.14hrs. I think he was up early and carrying on with his running away.
I don’t think it’s him. The guy in the picture has larger arms.

Respectfully, we do NOT know any of that. Those are assumptions. Just because we don't know, doesn't mean they haven't been completely transparent with the police and FBI....right?

umm… his attorney has issued multiple statements. What they say is the family will remain in the background and he has said he advised them not to say anything. He HAS NOT issued a statement saying that BL wasn’t involved or his parents were being honest. It’s a fact that at least 3-4 days went by without them telling the police he wasn’t at their home. None of this is assumptions. <modsnip>

2 things-
-I think he <modsnip> out to the Reserve on Sept 3rd, with his dirty clothes from the trip, and dropped them off in strategic locations all over, including something that would be detectable near the water. <modsnip>
- SO EASY to make himself look different!

https://www.amazon.com/Blonde-Short-Wigs-Halloween-Trump/dp/B07GKC479Q/ref=sr_1_70?crid=3B3ZEJP5RHBW8&dchild=1&keywords=short+blonde+wig&qid=1632328686&refinements=p_72:1248873011&rnid=1248871011&s=beauty&sprefix=short+blonde,aps,376&sr=1-70

https://www.amazon.com/Surgi-Invisi...+bleach&qid=1632328958&rdc=1&s=beauty&sr=1-41

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that the Laundries have popped their heads up to comment about a freaking Yelp page of all things really gets my goat!!
This isn't a comment from the family. it's a statement by the lawyer on his own behalf in response to a legal demand he is not able to fulfill (something the P family lawyers should have known)

It does indeed but this craft shows a Texas registration. Would this be a search involved copter or maybe media/private owned? Or am I just inept at using FA, completely possible.
interesting!! so is this area the Reserve...just can't believe he is there. He doesn't seem like a rough and tumble kind of guy

That was from 6 days ago. It has been ruled out. Not related.
I realize that totally and that is why I asked. The article is new. I am stating that Ashleigh Banfield released incorrect info or has new info.

"Authorities are also now looking for any possible connection between Gabby’s disappearance and the still-unsolved slaying of two women who were fatally shot at a campsite near Moab."

ETA - This article postetd by @imstilla.grandma is dated Sept. 22. This still contains the statement I was asking about. Ashleigh Banfield is generally respected so I am surprised to see this inaccuracy. I DO UNDERSTAND it has been stated they are not related. I AM NOT trying to discuss this again. I AM just pointing out the statement and date it was made, September 22. Copying directly from the article. Gabby Petito’s father responds to comment from Brian Laundrie’s sister | WKBN.com

by: Ashleigh Banfield, Aleksandra Bush

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 / 11:15 AM EDT / Updated: Sep 22, 2021 / 11:15 AM EDT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads