SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawsuit claims Alex Murdaugh orchestrated scheme to silence passenger in fatal 2019 boat crash

Lawsuit claims Alex Murdaugh orchestrated scheme to silence passenger in fatal 2019 boat crash | WSAV-TV

The Defendant’s intentional or negligent conduct in misdirecting law enforcement and orchestrating a scheme to silence Plaintiff Cook, all the while knowing that Paul Murdaugh was the driver of the boat, and knowing that if successful, Plaintiff Cook would be arrested for the death of Mallory Beach, was conduct so extreme and outrageous as to exceed all possible bounds of decency and must be regarded as atrocious, and utterly intolerable in a civilized community.

Bland told FITSNews that Fleming and Murdaugh did this so that Fleming would only be legally obligated to communicate with Westendorf about what was going on and did not have to tell Gloria’s sons about settlement money.

So that's how they did it. The law assumes the attorneys will be honest and communicate with the plaintiffs about the status of their lawsuits and any awards they have. This is just so evil. :(

They probably robbed Gloria while alive by making her work long hours for little pay. Then they robbed her sons after she died. Disgusting people.

So I just poked around the Hampton County courts page to see if I could find the secret papers Fits screenshotted and I had no luck. I did find that Westendorf (CW) is a serial seatbelt offender. o_O

I’d be curious to hear if the officers involved had any more to say about that. Moo

As luck would have it, I own a first edition copy of "A Time to Kill". Grisham was selling them from the trunk of his car. It's much smaller than his books that followed.

@everybodhi I'd also like to tell you that I'm very proud of you for helping your child to overcome addictions. May your family have the best of everything you need.

I'm a baby boomer so I've seen my fair share of struggles, loss, homelessness, imprisonment, overdoses, suicides and even a murder due to addictions.

My best advice, which AM should hv known at his age, is just don't ever try it. If alcohol is a vice, use it in moderation.

You just reminded me, that I have a first edition signed by Grisham, too! I cannot for the life of me remember why, as it was many years ago, but he came out to my mom's house and chatted with a group of ladies and signed books for all of us. Must have been mom's book club. I think a lady in her book club knew him personally, and it was my mom's turn to pick the book that month. She chose "A Time to Kill." :cool:

John, if you're reading here (you know you're getting some ideas from us), get on this one quick! :p

Two lawyers, one banker and now a judge (with a possible second judge involved...see below citing).

"The recently released documents raise major concerns about Alex Murdaugh, the only defendant listed in the settlement; Cory Fleming, Murdaugh’s best friend and Satterfield’s sons’ attorney; Chad Westendorf, the banker named as a representative of Satterfield’s estate; and Carmen Mullen, the judge who signed the $4.3 million secret settlement."

"S.C. circuit court judge Perry Buckner — who recused himself from the 2019 boat crash case because of his ties to the Murdaugh family — approved the $505,000 settlement petition in December 2018, according to online court documents."

"Yes, the two judges who recused themselves from one Murdaugh case appeared to be involved with this one during that same time period. Perhaps because Gloria’s case did not get any media attention at the time?"

Murdaugh Murders: How Alex Murdaugh Allegedly Took Millions From His Dead Housekeeper’s Family

So that's how they did it. The law assumes the attorneys will be honest and communicate with the plaintiffs about the status of their lawsuits and any awards they have. This is just so evil. :(

They probably robbed Gloria while alive by making her work long hours for little pay. Then they robbed her sons after she died. Disgusting people.
It's soooo EVIL.

One of my big questions is, this large sum of money being given by more than one insurance company, how is there no reporting of it to the federal government? I mean if you take out or deposit more than $9,000 ( I think that's the correct amount?) from a bank account, YOUR money!, the feds are made aware of it. Yet these guys can move around hundreds of thousands and millions of someone else's money, this way and that way with NO fed saying, "Say what?".

The bad thing about this though----The Mallory Beach lawsuit will have a hard time recovering any assets if all the insurance companies decline compensation---because I think AM will have nothing left in his bank accounts after LE comes for the embezzled funds.

AM has been playing the high-stakes money and power game for decades. No doubt he's got millions stashed in multiple financial institutions, including off-shore. Any whining about being "broke" would be complete BS.

A letter to the public from (the real) Forge Consulting.

Mandy Matney

@MandyMatney

·
2h

Update : Forge Consulting LLC has issued the following statement that says they did not know about Alex Murdaugh’s alleged scheme and they’ve contacted police.

***I just find it hilarious that the fake company was called Forge. Clever, Alex. Like, "we are gonna forge all these checks!" Who would ever figure it out?! (Psss...we did.) I just cannot imagine the amount of sweating taking place in S. Carolina right now!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 19.51.35.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 19.51.35.png
    381.2 KB · Views: 20
@Kacen

1) Facebook photos appear to show Alex & Maggie Murdaugh attending the 2016 wedding of a top Forge employee. In a statement to
@islandpacket
, Forge acknowledged that Michael Gunn had a personal relationship with the Murdaugh couple.

View attachment 314091

Holy crap. This vile soap opera just keeps getting worse by the day. By the hour.

Murdaugh Murders Saga: South Carolina Chief Justice Taps Veteran Judge To Handle High-Profile Case
South Carolina chief justice Donald Beatty has appointed a judge from outside the Palmetto State’s scandal-scarred fourteenth judicial circuit to handle

https://twitter.com/fitsnews/status/1440785160597762052?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member