SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murdaugh Murders Saga: South Carolina Chief Justice Taps Veteran Judge To Oversee High-Profile Case

South Carolina chief justice Donald Beatty has appointed a judge from outside the Palmetto State’s scandal-scarred fourteenth judicial circuit to handle preliminary matters related to the ‘Murdaugh Murders’ true crime saga – a move which raises serious questions about the proximity of multiple judges within the circuit to this rapidly unspooling drama.

To say nothing of their propriety …

According to multiple sources familiar with the situation, the court has chosen veteran S.C. circuit court judge Clifton Newman to preside over any initial Murdaugh-related proceedings.

In addition to hearing motions related to any charges filed in connection with these ongoing investigations, Newman would also be asked sign off on search warrants sought by investigators as they continue to probe this far-ranging criminal enterprise.

I figure anything of value has already been taken out of the homes by family. MM’s things may have been addressed in a will or trust.
The thing of value is the home (Not what's in it) and the numerous properties and land they stand on. When AM goes to sell, MB's mother's attys will be at the closing and will get what is owed their client before the lien is lifted. AM will get what's leftover. Or the bank will get it. A very effective way to make someone's life miserable and to get paid.

Last edited:
The thing of value is the home (Not what's in it) and the numerous properties and land they stand on. When AM goes to sell, MB's mother's attys will be at the closing and will get what is owed their client before the lien is lifted. AM will get what's leftover. Or the bank will get it. A very effective way to make someone's life miserable and to get paid.
With a judgement you can also close their bank account, no money can be deposited or withdrawn until the judgement is paid.
I have done this, you have to have their bank account number and present a copy of the judgement to the bank and they will lock down the account immediately.
I recieved my money the next day.
It was thousands not millions but it is another way to cause a problem to someone who owes you money.

@Kacen

1) Facebook photos appear to show Alex & Maggie Murdaugh attending the 2016 wedding of a top Forge employee. In a statement to
@islandpacket
, Forge acknowledged that Michael Gunn had a personal relationship with the Murdaugh couple.

View attachment 314091
I thought "Forge" was just a dummy company? Not to be confused with Forge Consulting LLC. So is this MG an employee of Forge Consulting LLC?

Last edited:
It's been a week since Mr. Harpootlian spoke of an individual who may be involved in the murders and said they should know by "this week" (last week now).

Waiting....

"Harpootlian also said on TODAY Wednesday that Murdaugh's legal team is investigating "an individual or individuals" they believe may have been involved in the murders of Murdaugh's wife and son.

"We think we'll know this week whether the one suspect we're looking at bears further scrutiny, and we'll make that information available to law enforcement," Harpootlian said."

Attachments

• A2532624-E285-440A-B97B-A0A1163D56BB.jpeg
    A2532624-E285-440A-B97B-A0A1163D56BB.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 58
I'm pretty sure AM would be a total rehab fail. LOL He strikes me as a 'control freak' who gives orders but doesn't take commands well.

e.g. AM's words and actions at the hospital the night of the 2019 boat crash are extremely illuminating. According to the story below, he aggressively tried to orchestrate, dominate and manipulate / intimidate(?) literally everyone involved, from all the boat patients to their parents to the hospital staff to the investigators.

This is why I'm convinced he's NOT a drug addict (by definition, their lives are out of control!) and why he's NOT at "rehab".

‘She’s Gone, Don’t Worry About Her,’: What The Murdaughs Did The Night Mallory Beach Died

The drug thing is just a decoy.... seems common these days!

This sure stinks of an organized criminal enterprise here. Bring on the RICO charges!!! Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia

Under the law, the meaning of racketeering activity is set out at 18 U.S.C. § 1961. As currently amended it includes:

Corrupt judges make me physically ill. The rule of law is the last hope for victims and the last line of defense against a totally corrupt State. Shame on the SC judges who participated in this.

just look up carmen tevis mullen...there's so much to sleuth here it's exhausting.

and add on perry buckner. it's literally beyond corrupt.

SLED opens criminal probe of Murdaugh housekeeper death as family sues over missing money

"The Satterfields' new attorneys at Charleston-based Bland Richter law firm say circuit judge Perry Buckner in in October 2020 approved a request by Westendorf and Fleming to dismiss the wrongful death case for Gloria Satterfield, saying the case had been resolved.

Alex Murdaugh also signed the request, which the Satterfields' attorneys claim is strange for a policy holder whose insurance company is being sued. They expect an attorney representing the insurer (Lloyds of London in Murdaugh's case) would've been involved in such a decision, as opposed to the individual policy holder."

State Supreme Court hears case on judicial selection

CTM, the judge who bland discovered as signing the insurance lawsuit within the satterfield/murdaugh case, is questioned in the above link. she is above reproach according to all the research i've done (IMOO) but when asked in a 15 page south carolina court referendum, the answer to "legal misconduct" was redacted.

I am in no way sleuthing an innocent party, but she allegedly signed off on the buried satterfield/bland/murdaugh "hidden" settlement that bland in some way "discovered"...

A lawyer representing the two heirs of Alex Murdaugh’s dead housekeeper and nanny said Tuesday he’s located the missing judge’s order that approved a $4.3 million settlement in a case where the heirs were to get $2.76 million but got nothing.

“I will be turning this order over to the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division,” Columbia attorney Eric Bland said., “Given the fact that SLED is not only investigating the housekeeper’s death, but also what happened to the money in the subsequent insurance settlement.”

The judge’s order showing that the two heirs of the late Gloria Satterfield were to get $2.76 million is important because those heirs — Satterfield’s sons — in fact never got any money, Bland said.

The order, dated May 13, 2019, was apparently signed by South Carolina Judge Carmen Mullen, Bland said.

Underneath the signature are the words, “Presiding Judge.”

Read more here: https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article254413383.html#storylink=cpy
Honest question: how does he just “find” the missing document? In a lost and found pile somewhere? Used a lock and key to get into somebody’s journal? Serious, I’m fascinated...

I'm pretty sure AM would be a total rehab fail. LOL He strikes me as a 'control freak' who gives orders but doesn't take commands well.

e.g. AM's words and actions at the hospital the night of the 2019 boat crash are extremely illuminating. According to the story below, he aggressively tried to orchestrate, dominate and manipulate / intimidate(?) literally everyone involved, from all the boat patients to their parents to the hospital staff to the investigators.

This is why I'm convinced he's NOT a drug addict (by definition, their lives are out of control!) and why he's NOT at "rehab".

‘She’s Gone, Don’t Worry About Her,’: What The Murdaughs Did The Night Mallory Beach Died
Agree. And from my POV, AM is simply an overall, general “fail” as a human being. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member