Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching the show and again I just find it so bizarre that anyone was opportunistically there on that very quiet street. Unless those 2 cars who FFC saw were there to either visit someone or to meet up with one another and they saw WT all alone for that short period.

What do you all think?

I keep going over and over and think about the possibilities...
1. Someone in those 2 cars (who they are, no one knows... FA, GO...?)
2. A neighbour took him...
3. An accident say with PS wife or another neighbour and then they cover it up (but I feel like in this scenario there would be more noise)
4. Someone lurking near the forest and saw WT

All IMOO.

It just still baffles me.... such an insanely quiet street. :(

I am watching the show and again I just find it so bizarre that anyone was opportunistically there on that very quiet street. Unless those 2 cars who FFC saw were there to either visit someone or to meet up with one another and they saw WT all alone for that short period.

What do you all think?

3. An accident say with PS wife or another neighbour and then they cover it up (but I feel like in this scenario there would be more noise)

All IMOO.

It is so hard to know. I definitely and sadly think it was someone who grabbed William for nefarious reasons. Someone close by. But with our pedos being so protected, it is difficult to know who that person could be (other than FA, of course).

I have often wondered if the person who interested Jubes the most has a criminal record, or reports against him, that we don't know about.

It is so hard to know. I definitely and sadly think it was someone who grabbed William for nefarious reasons. Someone close by. But with our pedos being so protected, it is difficult to know who that person could be (other than FA, of course).

I have often wondered if the person who interested Jubes the most has a criminal record, or reports against him, that we don't know about.
Do you mean the recluse who moved away from Benaroon Drive?
I always found that person strange and from memory, they never named him, correct?

It is definitely a bizarre crime. If he was taken from the house as it is believed it is one of the most opportunistic crimes in memory - the family had only arrived the night before and it was only by luck that FM was inside as WT ran behind the house the last time. If it went the way detectives have implied, someone was just in that place at the exact time to make a move and a somewhat seamless getaway seeing as it’s been 7 years and we don’t even know what happened. It’s such a tragedy and there’s still so many unanswered questions to get to the bottom of.

What do you all think?

All IMOO.

Likewise Madoodi, as per my post on the previous page... I just can’t accept the totally ‘opportunistic’

we only know the Postie didn’t like the vibes she got

Ch 7 advertising Sunday night’s episode as providing all the answers, naming the ‘witness’ who came forward with chilling new information that ties all the clues together !

I just wonder - Why haven’t the Police acted if this is the case ?

https://www.news.com.au/national/crime/is-the-truth-about-william-tyrrell-about-to-be-revealed/news-story/3eb7a3821442914b07c91b177ab01b98

Above tells us the Inquest was Halted ‘in recent weeks as detectives announced new information had “come to light” and revisited the Benaroon Drive house where William vanished’
Maybe it was back then, when Inquest was ‘halted’, that the info came to light, but it’s taken this long for them to do the revisit ?

God Bless you William & I hope the answers are soon revealed.

i often wondered if ps was a witness to something, perhaps he was standing at the window waiting to glimpse the postie? and if this why g jubelin hounded him so much, trying to force him to tell, which he wouldnt do if he was scared or threatened, ?

i often wondered if ps was a witness to something, perhaps he was standing at the window waiting to glimpse the postie? and if this why g jubelin hounded him so much, trying to force him to tell, which he wouldnt do if he was scared or threatened, ?
Yeah, I've always thought that there's something suss with him, bear. IMO

Yeah, I've always thought that there's something suss with him, bear. IMO
I think there are some people that just give off those ‘vibes’ - even innocently. Combine that with a bit of PS ‘attitude’ and it’s intensified!
I personally don’t think he’s involved. .

A refresher timeline here : William TYRELL

I'm fairly certain the person that claims to know who is responsible for William being taken is the protected witness we heard from in Taree on the 17/3/20

I recognise his voice & also it looks like him in the partially blurred out video.

Not alot was reported in MSM about his evidence & I'm not sure why, but to be safe I'll leave it at that..........

I'm fairly certain the person that claims to know who is responsible for William being taken is the protected witness we heard from in Taree on the 17/3/20

I recognise his voice & also it looks like him in the partially blurred out video.

Not alot was reported in MSM about his evidence & I'm not sure why, but to be safe I'll leave it at that..........

Just wanted to ask a question I’ve been wondering, but please don’t answer if you don’t feel that you should. Do you think that the protected witness’ evidence is significant to the case?

Just wanted to ask a question I’ve been wondering, but please don’t answer if you don’t feel that you should. Do you think that the protected witness’ evidence is significant to the case?
I'm really not sure. Knows alot about FA. Maybe working with the cops?? Will be interesting to hear what he has to say on CO show .

He knows FA, RP & the Parish brothers ( he had a business of the Parish property )

He ties into the case thru FA

I'm really not sure. Knows alot about FA. Maybe working with the cops?? Will be interesting to hear what he has to say on CO show .

He knows FA, RP & the Parish brothers ( he had a business of the Parish property )

He ties into the case thru FA

That’s a very helpful insight, thanks Doc. I’m interested to hear what he has to say tomorrow too..

I wonder if he may have had a reason to have regular visitors to the house and if someone may have gone to see him that morning.

I.e. what would being a dodgy person to a street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea