Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Thank you .

Great username by the way ;)

I think if she did make herself disappear she would of had needed help for sure. Would she of been that smart not to leave any clues at all? Miss all the CCTV? Let hardly noone see her ? Leave no trace what so ever. Would a young girl be able to just do this? How would you of been able to afford to hire someone to make her disappear? Surely young teenage friends wouldn't be able to help with something like this. It seems professionally done and plus you think they would say something to someone at some point they are all young teenage girls. I don't mean this in a bad or horrible way but you can tell alot by people's appearance sometimes , how they look, their photos. Etc. She looked to be a young naive girl. She wasn't ugly or anything. I do think she looked much more mature and pretty when she was all done up in the make up pics. But I feel she does not look like someone who would be able to get all the men. I could maybe understand it more if she was a super model who all the men adored. My point is I think it's likely she was used by a older man or someone. I think she would of had to pay someone for help. I don't mean that bit in a horrible way. I think it's a real possibility but I think it would be super super hard to just start a new life and the way she done it. It must of been so professional or lucky . I think it's professional. Sucicide is also very likely and body's can be found years later as I had a family member who found someone who hung thereselves , he had been missing for many years and they found his skeleton in a rural spot of the motorway somewhere..... So many possibilities I don't think we will know unless more people come forward.. Maybe AC helped her somehow ?

So many good points - I agree with a lot of them. I just get the impression that the police may know something that we don't. Either that or they are completely incompetent and that surely can't be the case...!!!

I could see Leah leaving and being helped by someone - when I was a teen I knew someone who was having a rough time at home and a friend's parent took them in and looked after them. They had no money, I.D. or possessions.

I'm sure at one stage Leah's parents mentioned they didn't like some of the new people she was mixing with since meeting X. Maybe one of them could have been slightly older and renting their own place in another area and offered to have her stay with them. The thing is, I can't see it being sustainable long term once people saw that she had been reported missing. But then again, why do the police in that case still think it likely she has run away? They must believe it is possible.
If the police had information that it was possible Leah had run away, would they be likely to announce it or would they have to keep it confidential if say they knew she had been in touch with a refuge or helpline or had told Mr. X. or another friend of her plans?

I could see Leah leaving and being helped by someone - when I was a teen I knew someone who was having a rough time at home and a friend's parent took them in and looked after them. They had no money, I.D. or possessions

That is a good point and got me thinking I had a mate when I was young who also got in trouble at home, owing loads of money for drugs and he run away. I let him stay over my parents for a day or two can't rmemeber how long. I know he didn't get on with his dad and think he actually went away to South Africa but no one here has ever seen him since. I use to search him on FB all the time and never found him but one day I randomly found him on FB and sent him a message but he never replied now I can't find him on it and he use to be a really good mate when we was young. I don't think he went missing as such but definitely started a new life and no knew what happened to him. But he would of done it legally I'm sure and got a plane ticket and went abroad.

Edit : I think he even use to stay in the woods

Where would she go with no passport? Why has she never contacted anyone especially after her brother died. Want to speak to someone or her family? If she was in the UK you think she would want to unless she hated them for some reason. I can't see her still being in the UK if she did disappear? I can't see her living off the grid in a shack or something in England ? A young girl with no money or anything.

Only explanation for me is if she did start a new life , someone helped her professionaly and got her fake passport fake ids changed her identity. (She could never go back to her old life. ) Seems to be the most realistic and even that seems very far fetched but who knows ??[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Following on from my comments about the The Fishermead rapist and if someone can find out if he has already been released from prison there is also this person on wikipedia:-
Joseph McCann (criminal) - Wikipedia

The above person was released from prison on 15th February 2019 but I doubt there would be any connection despite the date being exactly the same date as when Leah was last seen. The timing would not add up as Leah was last seen early morning on 15th February 2019.

On the day of your release, you will most likely leave prison before 8.45am. If your release date falls on a Saturday or Sunday, you will leave on the Friday before

Does anyone think that Leah may have been groomed? Someone just put forward the suggestion on a FB forum so I am looking now at old newspaper reports. Several people in this 2015 report were centred around the Milton Keynes and surrounding towns but the victims appear younger than Leah. Buckinghamshire groomed girl abused by 60 men in 'ring of horror'

Last edited:
If the police had information that it was possible Leah had run away, would they be likely to announce it or would they have to keep it confidential if say they knew she had been in touch with a refuge or helpline or had told Mr. X. or another friend of her plans?

sbm

If she made contact, or they found her, and she specifically requested confidentiality to protect her safety, then they would close the investigation, mark the file Do Not Disclose and that would be that. Important to remember that disclosure can occur in the breach as well as directly, e.g. a refusal to engage plausibly with requests for action. But they wouldn't proceed in that way on someone else's say so.

I agree with you @NorthernSoul that the investigating officer voicing suspicions she may have left voluntarily is significant. He also chooses his words with great care in interviews, saying things like, "I really can't say what's happened to Leah" rather than "I haven't got a clue what's happened to her". I have the impression that his job as far as this case is concerned has become a careful balance of softening everyone up for the fact that there will be no further news with making sure nothing specific is actually said.

But it's JMO.

I don’t think she was groomed, but, like others have said before me, I do think she was used by someone with little respect for her (and potentially other females in his workplace).
I have also worked out that there have been several rival teenage gangs operating in the area but it was broad daylight soon after she started walking to work so unlikely to be the victim of a gang rape. There was no motive for a gang to kill her other than this possibility.

I could see Leah leaving and being helped by someone - when I was a teen I knew someone who was having a rough time at home and a friend's parent took them in and looked after them. They had no money, I.D. or possessions.

That is a good point and got me thinking I had a mate when I was young who also got in trouble at home, owing loads of money for drugs and he run away. I let him stay over my parents for a day or two can't rmemeber how long. I know he didn't get on with his dad and think he actually went away to South Africa but no one here has ever seen him since. I use to search him on FB all the time and never found him but one day I randomly found him on FB and sent him a message but he never replied now I can't find him on it and he use to be a really good mate when we was young. I don't think he went missing as such but definitely started a new life and no knew what happened to him. But he would of done it legally I'm sure and got a plane ticket and went abroad.

Edit : I think he even use to stay in the woods

Where would she go with no passport? Why has she never contacted anyone especially after her brother died. Want to speak to someone or her family? If she was in the UK you think she would want to unless she hated them for some reason. I can't see her still being in the UK if she did disappear? I can't see her living off the grid in a shack or something in England ? A young girl with no money or anything.

Only explanation for me is if she did start a new life , someone helped her professionaly and got her fake passport fake ids changed her identity. (She could never go back to her old life. ) Seems to be the most realistic and even that seems very far fetched but who knows ??
[/QUOTE]

I don't think she could have been living off grid for all of this time, not in a shack or something like that. But I don't think it's impossible she has been living somewhere with the help of others. In the area where I live and I believe in many urban areas there are a lot of people living "under the radar", often those who do not have legal immigration status. You can find a room to rent for cash and get cash in hand work. Where I live people work doing things like sewing and other piecework from home, car washing, working in small shops and so on. There is quite a tight-knit community and people will help each other and won't want involvement with the police. Nobody would ask questions.

I'm not thinking Leah just wandered off and managed to do this but it's possible she arranged it in advance with the help of friends.

You might think someone would have seen Leah but lots of people disappear every year - I can't remember the name of the teen lad who just vanished some years ago - was last seen boarding a train I believe. I still see the posters of him sometimes in my town but he's never been found.

You might think someone would have seen Leah but lots of people disappear every year - I can't remember the name of the teen lad who just vanished some years ago - was last seen boarding a train I believe. I still see the posters of him sometimes in my town but he's never been found.

rsbm

I want to say, are you thinking of Andrew Gosden - but sadly people vanishing is such an everyday thing that you could just as easily be thinking of dozens of other teenagers who got on a train and were never seen again.

rsbm

I want to say, are you thinking of Andrew Gosden - but sadly people vanishing is such an everyday thing that you could just as easily be thinking of dozens of other teenagers who got on a train and were never seen again.

There is a new case of a missing young Italian man who got off a train last week in London at 1pm feeling unwell, went to find a bathroom, left his friend with their bags on the platform and was never seen again. The friend had no idea how to get around London so was stranded. I would love you all to come join the thread to help find him. It's a real mystery. Missing men are never a priority IMO. I will go get the link and come back and edit it into here.

UK - UK - Antonino Coppola, 23, from Richmond, Surrey, missing from Bow, East London, 16 Sep 2021

Thinking again about Leah and there is always the chance that it was a cold day so she flagged down a taxi and things took a turn for the worst. There have been a few instances like one in 2012 where a taxi driver raped a woman in Milton Keynes Taxi driver charged with Milton Keynes woodland rape

There was also a local major having too step down in Milton Keynes in 2014 as he perhaps naively gave a reference for a taxi driver who had been given a licence to drive despite having four convictions for rape and sexual assault.

There will always be people who abuse their authority and I was just thinking outside of the box as to who Leah may have trusted and accepted a lift from if she disappeared by car.

I suppose that the man revealing his real name all depends on if the woman being raped then escaped and he meant to kill her after raping her.
In my opinion I think that if someone disappears walking down a lane close to Furzton Lake then we need to be looking at past incidents as for all we know Leah could have been the next victim of someone who tried to abduct a woman in the past or is a local rapist.

I think the witness report of a lady seen crying near the lake is interesting as I understand from a FB post that her coat was unzipped. In the Buzzacott Lane sighting her coat is zipped up to her neck.
Bearing in mind it was February and by a lake it would seem strange not to be zipped to the neck and to have the coat undone. Could she have been in distress due to someone assaulting her maybe.
It was around -2°c on the morning of 15th February. Weather in February 2019 in London, England, United Kingdom
Help us find Leah croucher
Facebook Groups

Thinking again about Leah and there is always the chance that it was a cold day so she flagged down a taxi and things took a turn for the worst. There have been a few instances like one in 2012 where a taxi driver raped a woman in Milton Keynes Taxi driver charged with Milton Keynes woodland rape

There was also a local major having too step down in Milton Keynes in 2014 as he perhaps naively gave a reference for a taxi driver who had been given a licence to drive despite having four convictions for rape and sexual assault.

There will always be people who abuse their authority and I was just thinking outside of the box as to who Leah may have trusted and accepted a lift from if she disappeared by car.

There is a taxi company in the area owned by the family of AC

I would not be surprised if AC said to her (if crying girl was Leah) “Come to mine, I have sent a taxi to collect you, lets talk” and it was a set up and his family finished her off

I would say that most likely scenario tbh, crying girl fitted the description of Leah

Leah argue with AC on phone, either mention pregnant or that she is fed up and is going to tell his wife, AC then arranges for his family in the taxi firm to pick her up/kill her under the pretence of going to his to chat about situation

Taxi arrives, Leah gets into it, rest is history

AC can say to police “i know nothing, her going missing is nothing to do with me” perfect alibi/police cant prove a thing

If it was planned, which i suspect it was, then Leah will likely never be found

There was a case a few years ago of a muslim girl who was killed by her fathers brother because she dated someone who was not a muslim, never underestimate what close families in islam are capable off when one of their own is ‘disrespected’

This girl was found through luck stuffed in a freezer, AC/AC’s family don’t want her found she wont be

If it was planned, which i suspect it was, then Leah will likely never be found

There was a case a few years ago of a muslim girl who was killed by her fathers brother because she dated someone who was not a muslim, never underestimate what close families in islam are capable off when one of their own is ‘disrespected’

This girl was found through luck stuffed in a freezer, AC/AC’s family don’t want her found she wont be

Interesting points made as Milton Keynes is a diverse place for people groups.
The Indian population for example accounts for 3.3% of the Milton Keynes population which is higher than the average for England.

However, there could be another explanation if she did meet someone of a very different cultural background than herself.
Here is my idea:-
Leah meets someone she likes but due too cultural differences he cannot plan his destiny how he would like things to pan out. They plan to run away together and Leah firstly goes into hiding until he can make it work for them both.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member