Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys nailed it.
If anyone I know goes missing I will trust Websleuths to figure it out.
Absolutely. It reminds of that time 'some people' located Shia LeBeauf's flag located in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a webcam pointed straight up at it. Nothing but flag and open sky

EXCLUSIVE: Brian Laundrie is 'well equipped' to survive MONTHS in 25,000-acre Florida nature reserve as Gabby Petito's best friend reveals he's gone off the grid before and lived in the Appalachians by himself: Manhunt enters fifth day
Brian Laundrie is 'well equipped' to survive MONTHS in nature reserve

'I know he lived in the Appalachians for what I believe was three months, and he did it by himself, so I know he's skilled at it,' said Rose Davis, best friend of Gabby Petito, whose body was found Sunday in Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming.

'He and Gabby both told me stories about it,' Rose added in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com. 'And you could see the enthusiasm in his voice when he would talk about his adventures by himself like that trip into the Appalachians,' a trail stretching more than 2,000 miles from Georgia to Maine.

In the Reserve though? I've been there and it's extremely wet and swampy. There's coyotes, bobcats, panthers, etc. If the gators don't get him, the skeeters will eat him alive. That's why I think he's stashed away in a safe house somewhere. JMO.

On September 22, 2021, the U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal arrest warrant for Brian Christopher Laundrie pursuant to a Federal Grand Jury indictment related to Mr. Laundrie’s activities following the death of Gabrielle Petito.

View attachment 314271
https://twitter.com/fbidenver/status/1441155529393389568?s=21
Well...we knew it was coming.
Thanks @MassGuy !!
It just makes me sick.
Today's #FBIDenver official statement and the relevant charging documents are attached.

View attachment 314273 View attachment 314274 View attachment 314275

https://twitter.com/fbidenver/status/1441157427714412545?s=21

fixed link
Crapola! Did I understand right, he used her card with through $1,000. He knew he was going on the run!!
Today's #FBIDenver official statement and the relevant charging documents are attached.

View attachment 314273 View attachment 314274 View attachment 314275

https://twitter.com/fbidenver/status/1441157427714412545?s=21

fixed link
Thanks @MassGuy

Pretty interesting I would assume the family would have to pay for lawyer to fly to Orlando and travel expenses. Unless he’s representing them pro Bono I guess. Seems like they’re likely spending a lot of money to protect themselves and they’re child legally. But not spending money or offering a reward for their missing child?

Officials said, “We urge individuals with knowledge of Mr. Laundrie’s role in this matter or his current whereabouts to contact the FBI.” Instead of a person of interest, he is now wanted for bank fraud. Officials say Laundrie allegedly obtained items valuing around $1,000.
FBI: Federal arrest warrant issued for Brian Laundrie out of Wyoming, wanted for bank fraud
*eta: This warrant will allow law enforcement to arrest Laundrie, as the FBI and agencies across the nation continue investigating the case.

I don't understand. The FBI has issued a warrant to investigate Laundrie's activities FOLLOWING Gabby's homicide?

So this is about theft, and not about her murder?

guessing the FBI knows much more about the cause of death and other details, and wants to reveal the very minimum at this time, just enough to issue an arrest warrant on any charge. Why let Brian and his attorneys know more than the minimum

For someone who may have felt remorse, using her cc to escape isn’t compelling. I mean, the guy wasn’t hysterical. He made some significant decisions. What’s odd is that they aren’t smart if he was hoping to cover it up. He knows cc can be traced. I’m really curious what he planned to do next

Well they sure did a thorough job. Now what?

Exactly. Now what?
He has a 1 week head start on everyone.
But if the FBI can't find him, then no-one can.
Maybe the public's vigilance and tips will help, but after a few weeks, that'll wane.
I think electronic locations of any of his social media logins need to be analysed every day. Would he be that silly? Maybe.

Steven Bertolini - same as before
Maybe it's just me, but Lord forbid my child was missing, and I truly had no idea where he was, I ask myself if I'd be sleeping at night, eating, have the energy to drive to Orlando to talk to a lawyer?? Or would I be sobbing uncontrollably and need that lawyer to drive to my house, especially in such a high profile case with media camped outside my house? Would I even give a hoot about a lawyer, or would I be in that reserve looking for my kid, buying lunch for those who are daily risking their lives in that swamp looking for him. Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa