Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entin has been texting with him since he found out the Laundries hired him. Probably to get him to stop asking :D
I actually would have thought this was a violation of attorney client privilege, to contact a reporter and announce when the clients will be traveling to meet with him, especially in this extremely volatile atmosphere.

$1,000+ for food, gas, cash. Cash for motels maybe and supplies.
What motels?
He was home at 10 am Sept 1st.

why did he choose to go home, he had enough to drive to Mexico ? That's a question 'cos I don't know how much it would cost to drive to Mexico or somewhere he could easily hide with his vehicle and her savings.

People are convicted on circumstantial evidence in this country all the time.

Yeah I amended it to say "generally" after rereading what I wrote. It's incredibly hard to convict based on circumstantial evidence.

How has nobody found Brian yet? Everyone in the United States is looking at every slender man with a shaved yet. They must have something in that area to continue wasting hours and man power in that specific area. It is so frustrating!
I think there are still a couple of thousand gators who might not have seen the images yet to know if they have eaten him or not

How has nobody found Brian yet? Everyone in the United States is looking at every slender man with a shaved yet. They must have something in that area to continue wasting hours and man power in that specific area. It is so frustrating!

IMO he is making law enforcement look feeble--they should have had him
under surveillence when he came home to Florida-- so here they. are
spinning their wheels-be could be anywhere

If BL is from NY state and he likes camping, hiking, surviving in forests, is it possible he chose to do this activity in NY state? Maybe those from his former home town and surrounding areas should be keeping an eye out for him.

I actually would have thought this was a violation of attorney client privilege, to contact a reporter and announce when the clients will be traveling to meet with him, especially in this extremely volatile atmosphere.
I'm not sure client movements are technically privileged information, but it's still a bonehead move in my opinion.

Wow...he bought something(s) expensive (at least by my standards) in that 24 hour period....wish we knew what he purchased on Gabby's card....
Maybe he got a flat tire? Van trouble is the only thing I can think of that would cost a lot of money on a quick sprint across the country.

Would Gabby's parents now be able to access her bank accounts and other records now they have a death certificate? Would that have led to them reporting the theft to the FBI and them being able to produce the arrest warrant?

Yes I would think so. But, I’m pretty sure LE were already on this when GP was reported missing as a way to try to locate her at first through bank transactions. Now LE can use it to build time of death and BL’s movements 8/29 going forward.

You know what, I think I am thinking of a permit. I believe I've been told you can buy certain guns without a permit (license?).

Permits and licenses are completely different than background checks for purchasing, and laws vary by city/county/state. Criminals that commit crimes with a gun could care less about those laws. The only way he could get away without a background check would be to purchase privately, but he'd have to have the ability to find that person/owner and I would imagine cost would be more too for the gun. A decent caliber retail firearm goes for about $400 minimum so that's a huge chunk of change for someone in a survival situation IMO.

Would the federal prosecutors take up valuable grand jury time indicting someone if they reasonably thought that person was dead? I think the feds know BL is alive and hiding somewhere. A federal indictment will open up additional avenues of searching for him. MOO

My.point is thos.may be the only card they had!
I wonder if he had used.it in the !months prior!
If he had his money I. The account!
I know he seems.to have drained the account but he has the password!
I'm not making excuses just my 2 cents
Actually you are totally making excuses. LOL. Regardless, his name wasn't on the account clearly, so just one of the many mistakes he's made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member