Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they had some documents to sign
It's possible, but I've worked on many legal transactions, including ones involving up to a billion dollars, and we were able to do everything electronically. The only thing that I know of that is really, really, really hard to do without going to see someone in person is get something notarized.

What motels?
He was home at 10 am Sept 1st.

why did he choose to go home, he had enough to drive to Mexico ? That's a question 'cos I don't know how much it would cost to drive to Mexico or somewhere he could easily hide with his vehicle and her savings.
Because he needed mama to pack his jammies and spare underwear?

amateur opinion and speculation

Are they being deliberately vague when they say the credit cards were fraudulently used in Wyoming "and elsewhere"?

Is that to hold back some info, or simply not to reel off a list of other places he's used the cards in? I just wonder why they'd state Wyoming but not the other places if there are more?
He may have ordered something online from another state. jmo

I thought if it was a private sale (gunshot, flea market, illegally, etc) there is no background check.

Gunshows require it. Some states have private party sales laws. If BL were to buy a gun private party, he'd have to have resources to reach a person like that as well.

According to FuelEconomy.gov's trip calculator, with that year/make/model vehicle, it would only cost about $330 in gas to get from Jackson, WY to North Port, FL. (

A 2012 Ford Transit Connect van would get about 23MPG, and with a tank of 15.4 gallons, would need to refuel about every 350 miles -- so about 7 times between Jackson, WY and North Port, FL.

So what did he use the other $700+ for on this roadtrip?

How much for tolls?

My.point is thos.may be the only card they had!
I wonder if he had used.it in the !months prior!
If he had his money I. The account!
I know he seems.to have drained the account but he has the password!
I'm not making excuses just my 2 cents
I totally get your point. However, it states it was "after the death of Gabby."
She was no longer alive to give him permission to use card/accounts.
Thus they can arrest him.

FBI Denver
@FBIDenver

·
1m

The #FBI continues to seek information from anyone who utilized the Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area between Aug. 27-30, 2021, who may have had contact with Ms. Petito or Mr. Laundrie, or who may have seen their vehicle. 

https://twitter.com/FBIDenver/status/1441155624453169159?s=20

so they don't know of another sighting after the mexican restaurant debacle.

Id ask for anyone to come forward that saw them in Jackson Square anytime after 1pm...on the 27th...

Fight or flight.
Acting on advice of others.
Action over inaction.

Maybe they were told they couldn't help search. Those out there are not a civilian team.

Maybe their going to meet a lawyer, be it 3.5 minutes or 3.5 hours away from home, is their way of coping, fighting, acting and preparing for the unknown that comes next. Self-determined, or at the advice of others.

I think we'd all be well-served to be mindful of a couple of things:
1. We all think we know how we'd behave in a situation ... until we're put in it.
2. A lot of people have constructed an image of these people being callous and calculating ... when in fact this may be so far from the truth. They're just as likely (if not moreso) to be average folks from humble beginnings who are in the throws of more turmoil than most anyone will ever experience in their lifetime.

And there's a mob of reporters/spectators on their front lawn chomping at the bit to record it all.

Not necessarily, some states you can buy private party with no background check. He passed through multiple states where he could have bought private party
He would have to contact someone like that though. IMO, the guy seems like a loner. Also, I would assume a seller would want Cash. Not sure if BL had that if he's using debit cards from a dead individual. Personally, I think he had/has a gun all along.

They will still need to prove Brian knew Gabby was dead. That is where their struggling, for whatever reason IMO. Because if they could prove he knew or was involved we’d be seeing an indictment on murder charges, not fraud. That’s not to say they won’t be able to prove it or that he didn’t do it. I just don’t think they have anything that sticks to him right now.

/JMO

Do you have any idea how common flip flops are in the south and probably everywhere in the summer? Extremely common. Everyone has them. Everyone wears them.

IMO

Yeah, I would guess at least a quarter of the men in New England wear those for knockaround wear in the summer. I bet I could go out to Revere Beach tomorrow and find 400 guys who look like BL wearing flip-flops like that.

In the 70's in Arlington Heights Il a classmate from H.S. murdered another classmate. His name is Anthony Dimucci. His parents were connected and hid him very well. A few years back I thought he was a guy sitting in hubs cardiologist waiting room in Fl. Did some research and see his Father built a ton of condos in Daytona. He's been spotted a handful of times over the years but still seems to slip through. I think electronics will catch BL in today's world. I don't think he can pull of a Dimucci. moo

$1000 or MORE. So what, $500 tops in gas and food to get back to FL. Then $500+ for camping in the reserve supplies. MOO. This guy is a piece of work! Almost Casey Anthonyish. She tried cashing checks that weren’t hers after she killed Caylee.
Also, emptying her account up to the daily limit both days, so he would have lots of cash on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa