GUILTY FL - Nicole Montalvo, 35, failed to pick up her son from school, St. Cloud, 21 Oct 2019 *arrests*

Angel Rivera, Christopher Otera-Rivera found guilty of murder in Nicole Montalvo’s death

Assistant State Attorney Ryan Williams opened up his closing arguments quoting Mark Twain, “Human beings can be awful cruel to one another. Those are the words of Mark Twain, and the older we get, it seems the more difficult it is to ignore the truth of that statement.”
Otera-Rivera, Rivera found guilty in murder of Nicole Montalvo
Good. Hopefully this helps with the families closure. It's shocking that such evil exists. Unfortunately Nicholas and Wanda got a second chance in life by getting off so lightly. I do not feel their hands are clean of this crime. moo

(I posted this on the corresponding Media thread also)
<snipped> Breaking news 9/23/21

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. — One of the men convicted of killing Osceola County woman Nicole Montalvo died in prison this week, according to inmate records.

Records show Angel Rivera, 65, as deceased as of Wednesday.

Rivera and his son, Christopher Otero-Rivera, were both sentenced to life in prison in July after they were convicted of second-degree murder for the death of Otero-Rivera’s estranged wife, Nicole Montalvo.

Montalvo’s remains were found on the Rivera family property in October 2019.

Father-in-law convicted of killing St. Cloud mother Nicole Montalvo dies in prison

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. — One of the men convicted of killing Osceola County woman Nicole Montalvo died in prison this week, according to inmate records.

Rivera and his son, Christopher Otero-Rivera, were both sentenced to life in prison in July after they were convicted of second-degree murder for the death of Otero-Rivera’s estranged wife, Nicole Montalvo.

Father-in-law convicted of killing St. Cloud mother Nicole Montalvo dies in prison
Just saw this in my local news. Was going to post it too. No tears shed over this. moo

I feel like Nicole has been cheated of her justice. His life sentence was barely any time suffering at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back