Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

@evilwise I agree.
It doesn't make sense someone would attack a person who was both riding a bike and clearly in the middle of something unusual happening to them. You don't normally see a person without clothes out in public. You'd be shocked at first and freeze up, and then he'd be gone riding away. You also wouldn't want to risk a loud struggle out in public.
Yes I think this case is taking on some kind of a legendary quality with the homeless/drug community of the area and they're making stuff up. I did give some possibility to the "stabbed with a needle" story since this is a nearly definite case of a mental break which usually involves drugs. Sometimes people lose it from brain injuries too though, or even medical events like surprise thyroid imbalances.

Nothing about the case seems like a violent assault, murder and disposal of a body though. Not to me anyway.

Noah Donohoe investigation making progress - PSNI chief

...SBM

The full inquest into Noah's death is due to open in January 2022.

...SBM

However, his mother has repeatedly pleaded for answers on how he ended up in the storm drain and has campaigned for a thorough investigation into his death.

On Thursday, the chief constable referred to the case as a "key contemporary issue" as he addressed a meeting of the Northern Ireland Policing Board.

Describing Noah's death as "tragic", Mr Byrne said: "We continue to support the coroner in that investigation and recognise the anguish that Fiona [Noah's mother] is going through.

"I've met her myself a few months ago to listen to some of her concerns and we're keen to remedy any of the issues that she's raising in terms of gaps in the inquiry.

"But we're confident that we're making progress in the investigation."

The next review date in the preliminary inquest hearings was set for 16 September.

A podcast has been released for anyone who wants more info on this case. It’s called Riddle me that! True crime - The suspicious death of Noah Donohoe. It has contributions from crime reporter Patricia Devlin who has reported on thus case a lot.
There is also a lot of info on Twitter. Please join the Twitter Storm every Sunday at 6.11pm UK time.

A podcast has been released for anyone who wants more info on this case. It’s called Riddle me that! True crime - The suspicious death of Noah Donohoe. It has contributions from crime reporter Patricia Devlin who has reported on thus case a lot.
There is also a lot of info on Twitter. Please join the Twitter Storm every Sunday at 6.11pm UK time.
Thank you, going to give it a listen now!

Would love any locals familiar with Northwood/ Linear Park and Mount Vernon to provide insight into the entry points of the drainage system in both areas.
Just reading back in the threads and enjoying your posts. You seem to be spot on.

Please read Marymo’s thread on Noah’s death. The more I delve into this case, the more I think Noah was murdered. Also mindful of the attack on Flynn Maguire two weeks before in the Shore Road area. Flynn was pulled off his bike by an adult male and chased and attacked by more then 15 youths. The PSNI have made no arrests, despite a name being given and have not recovered his stolen bike and phone.
Flynn was able to get away as he knew the area. Noah did not.
https://twitter.com/marymobelfast/status/1370453351616425985?s=21

I honestly think I'm most suspicious of why police wouldn't bring in the canine search team ... The team was clearly ready and just waiting to be asked ...

Absolutely and why did they direct the search to Cavehill when Noah was last seen in Northwood!
To this day, there has been no reconstruction or leaflet drop either.

Does anyone still have the video of the man and woman, who shall remain nameless, shouting at Search and Rescue during the search for Noah? It seems to have all but disappeared. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back