Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in regards to the last sentence, I wouldn’t assume GP was unable to buy a pizza, it could simply have been an act of love from her Dad. My 22yo is s traveller and I would often randomly send money specifically for buying a good meal. She had her own money but I would do this just as a gift because I love her. She had saved up and was doing it all on a strict budget, so it’s just something nice to do.

Yes- Thank You, I should not have worded the last sentence as I did

So it's possible that BL's parents are working with LE to have him arrested but the parents are keeping it from the public for some reason.

Anything is possible Ranch. I have followed cases in the past where there were unexpected surprises, or to find initial assumptions were inaccurate.

It didn't sound like they even picked up a book. Maybe they did use a computer. Do you know if you need to have a library card or an account to use the library computers?
I work in a library. We do not require people to have library cards to use our computers. Also, our computers wipe everything out at the end of the day so people's personal information doesn't accidentally get saved on the computer. We also blast our wifi out to the parking lot because of covid (we were trying to help people while we were closed).

Just in regards to the last sentence, I wouldn’t assume GP was unable to buy a pizza, it could simply have been an act of love from her Dad. My 22yo is s traveller and I would often randomly send money specifically for buying a good meal. She had her own money but I would do this just as a gift because I love her. She had saved up and was doing it all on a strict budget, so it’s just something nice to do.
That was my reading of the pizza on August 21st too.

Yes, but my point was no one calls the AT “in the Appalachians”. It may be topographically correct but is in no way a term of general usage. People call the various ranges ALONG the AT by their names. You’d be hiking the “whites”, the white mountains in NH, the Adirondacks Ny, the Berkshires Ma, the Greens, VT. A geologist may call it the Appalachians but no hiker would.

I would, but then I'm British. :D

Where are ya hiking out in the States?

Oh, the Appalachians!

Nice, which bit?

Oh, just a little bit of it. :rolleyes:

You're right, you can't refer to a huge long mountain range that runs almost the entire height of the US, through 14 states from Maine to Georgia as one place. Appalachia is many different things to many different people.

I work in a library. We do not require people to have library cards to use our computers. Also, our computers wipe everything out at the end of the day so people's personal information doesn't accidentally get saved on the computer. We also blast our wifi out to the parking lot because of covid (we were trying to help people while we were closed).
I thought it might be a place reporters couldn't yell questions since general decorum requires people to be quiet....and it's not have been terribly busy either. I am nearly positive if Daily Mail saw them at a computer, they would have said so, with pics. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆