Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it doesn't really matter how her parents knew that, just that they were able to find out. Doesn't really lead to supposition about lying.
unless someone in the BL family could have told her, BL's sisters kids perhaps or somebody else, no idea. MOO

The "OCD" thing could have been something BL made Gabby believe about herself. I did get that feeling from the body cam video

her father said that she didn’t “literally have ocd, it was slang.” She wasn’t “diagnosed”. She liked things to be clean, tidy.

I feel like tension was really building up between them and they were drifting apart. Was there any major fighting that we know of that was just prior to the police stopping them??

If Brian Entin was already at the house on the 18th, any comings or goings would have been reported on. On the morning of 9/18, he tweeted that the house was “quiet all night.” At 6:08pm, he tweeted that he was “back at the Laundries house. The only thing that has happened here today is the dad came out to get the mail.” At 7:28, he tweeted “quiet outside Brian Laundrie’s house,” and we know from broadcasts he was there until AT LEAST 9:00pm.
So, I ask: if the 18th was the first day they searched the preserve for BL, and mom and dad never left the house except to get the mail, WHO was involved in the incident at the intersection??

Edited to clarify BE=Brian Entin

That sounds like a darn good question isn't it?

her father said that she didn’t “literally have ocd, it was slang.” She wasn’t “diagnosed”. She liked things to be clean, tidy.

I feel like tension was really building up between them and they were drifting apart. Was there any major fighting that we know of that was just prior to the police stopping them??
Nothing i know about, but it stands to reason if there was that fight and the one in Jackson; there had to have been others that weren't documented. Could have been worse than what we've seen or been told about

Not understanding that person's narrative. Her father was cited for a social situation involving BL's parents address.

He wasn't successful at submitting a missing person report, that came from her mom in NY.
No, not true. He was never there.

I say wth neighbor confirmation on 1oth, search warrant stating they asked to speak to BL and were told no happened in the 11th, BL tucked tucked tail that night, parents met up with him AT the car on the 14th which is both where they last saw him AND why they knew there was a note to move it, and their mix up on their stories came from the miscalculation of dates. 5 days would have been the 16th, but they picked it up early.

Aloha Keyedin, are you able to expand on your information? IIRC the parents picked up/drove the car home on a Wed night, but stated they picked it up on Thurs morning. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh Snap! Did the Lawnderies file a FALSE Missing Police Report on their son the POI BL?

If Brian Entin was already at the house on the 18th, any comings or goings would have been reported on. On the morning of 9/18, he tweeted that the house was “quiet all night.” At 6:08pm, he tweeted that he was “back at the Laundries house. The only thing that has happened here today is the dad came out to get the mail.” At 7:28, he tweeted “quiet outside Brian Laundrie’s house,” and we know from broadcasts he was there until AT LEAST 9:00pm.
So, I ask: if the 18th was the first day they searched the preserve for BL, and mom and dad never left the house except to get the mail, WHO was involved in the incident at the intersection??

Edited to clarify BE=Brian Entin

The incident is at 11:23pm, I think. So they could have left the house later than 9pm.

The weekend was on September 11/12. The 10th was a Friday. GB's mom reported her missing the 11th and that's the day the van was seized and taken by LE. His parents were home and gave LE a statement about having a lawyer that day, so I wonder if they had a heads up the police were coming to get the van on the 11th. They already had a lawyer on the 11th. How did they know to have one then if they're all casually walking around the previous week? Are my dates correct? So when did BL walk out into the park for his hike and disappear? I thought that was the 14th, only two days after that same weekend. This also confuses the timeline of when they went camping in their new camper.

There's so much in this post! Yes, the Laundries gave LE their lawyer's contact information before refusing to speak to LE. They had also not responded to GP's parents' desperate attempts to contact them. They had to have known that something really bad had happened.

The police were contacted, at a minimum, on the 10th, but didn't actually process a Missing Person report until the 11th. That makes a camping trip between the 10th and 12th pretty tight. Did LE seize the van when the Laundries weren't home? The neighbor I saw on the news wasn't sure about the date of the camping trip.

I just hope that when Gabby's family gets her back home, they can have a nice funeral for her like they want without being hounded by media or anyone else. They deserve that. I have a feeling that their smallish town will be overrun with people from all over the place. Also hope that Gabby's family gets all her stuff back from the L family. If they didn't get rid of any of it.

Aloha Keyedin, are you able to expand on your information? IIRC the parents picked up/drove the car home on a Wed night, but stated they picked it up on Thurs morning. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh Snap! Did the Lawnderies file a FALSE Missing Police Report on their son the POI BL?
You made me wonder whether or not they might have picked up the Mustang at midnight Wednesday night .

My issue with the break-up theory as the reason BL went home and left GP behind is she was sitting in SLC alone. She wouldn’t have necessarily known he was coming back, or how long she would be alone, or what on earth she was going to do alone from that point forward. He would have been gone. Broken up. And she’s sitting there day after day hoping he will come back with no real plan for him to, but meanwhile money is flushing into the hotel’s pockets with every passing day. Instead she stayed there seemingly calmly and chitchatted with her dad, edited her vlog and waited to get back on the road with him.

I agree. If, as some are postulating that RL possibly has cancer, perhaps BL came home to help out/do something/because he was asked to by his parents. Just a wild guess but maybe whatever it was an innocuous reason that had nothing to do with the Moab DV stop or the later homicide. MOO.

Having built webpages, you could literally work on a crappy looking landing page for hours. HTML/CSS etc etc are tedious and if you don't know what you're doing, its a lot of learning by trial and error.

I guess. I've built a lot of websites too, nearly all with Wordpress. Landing page is quick and easy. She was using Squarespace. Those systems make it much easier to do everything. But Squarespace would have the database of her site and that would show when she last worked on it, and since it was almost certainly her website alone, (not BLs, because he ridiculed it) it could show when she was last alive, if she worked on it her last day/night. It meant a lot to her, IMO, so she might have worked on it up until the end.

There's so much in this post! Yes, the Laundries gave LE their lawyer's contact information before refusing to speak to LE. They had also not responded to GP's parents' desperate attempts to contact them. They had to have known that something really bad had happened.

The police were contacted, at a minimum, on the 10th, but didn't actually process a Missing Person report until the 11th. That makes a camping trip between the 10th and 12th pretty tight. Did LE seize the van when the Laundries weren't home? The neighbor I saw on the news wasn't sure about the date of the camping trip.
Getting the lawyer that early tells me that they had to have known something bad happened to Gabby. I just cannot understand why they would NOT tell her parents. Cold hearted people IMO

I guess. I've built a lot of websites too, nearly all with Wordpress. Landing page is quick and easy. She was using Squarespace. Those systems make it much easier to do everything. But Squarespace would have the database of her site and that would show when she last worked on it, and since it was almost certainly her website alone, (not BLs, because he ridiculed it) it could show when she was last alive, if she worked on it her last day/night. It meant a lot to her, IMO, so she might have worked on it up until the end.
I think it would be nice if someone could finish Gabby's website for them if not the family themselves and potentially use it to bring awareness to DV. I think that would make Gabby happy.

The incident is at 11:23pm, I think. So they could have left the house later than 9pm.

True but what was so important semi-late at night, after all this time.... need to know who and why it was redacted.

MOO Those were Gabby's flipflops behind the van. IF he just injured her severely, maybe he was hiking around and hitchhiking to see if when he went back that Gabby was still alive or not. No way to know for sure.

I think maybe the flip-flops are his and he slipped them off when climbing into the van or maybe he left them there and he changed into hiking boots after coming back from dinner?

That timeline has been confusing me. I thought he was hitchhiking on the 29th… What did he do for another whole day, to not be (supposedly) spotted in Jackson until 11pm on the 30th?

The changing time zones are doing my head in. If he arrived in FL Sept 1 at 10:26AM then what is the absolute latest time he could leave Spread Creek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie