Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an email update from Lori Hellis's 'The Lori Vallow Story' this morning, called 'Clarifying the motion to clarify', but it's not from her usual email address. It's not showing on her blogsite either. There is information in it about fingerprints that I haven't seen reported anywhere else, and I'm not sure whether to trust it, being as it's from a different email address. It all reads as legit though, apart from the different email source.

I received an email update from Lori Hellis's 'The Lori Vallow Story' this morning, called 'Clarifying the motion to clarify', but it's not from her usual email address. It's not showing on her blogsite either. There is information in it about fingerprints that I haven't seen reported anywhere else, and I'm not sure whether to trust it, being as it's from a different email address. It all reads as legit though, apart from the different email source.

I got the same email and was also thinking it was kind of odd.

So to give an injection to an uncooperative patient, how does that happen exactly? Does it take several people to hold the patient down, a gag to stop them biting - just curious and trying to imagine how it happens.

Yes, either they will have a couple of people holding the person down while a third injects. Or they'll strap them to a bed.

hmmmm... that does sound rather strange... try to keep us informed as to what you find out. strange.

Now, in September of 2021, Chad and Lori have been incarcerated longer than their romance lasted.... You really have to wonder if they truly feel the same way about each other....... or if they feel like strangers to each other.

That's an interesting point - I wonder if being separated will allow the illusion of infatuation to wear off. I'd imagine that's what the prosecution will be hoping for...breaking that bond might allow one to roll over on the other.

Yes, either they will have a couple of people holding the person down while a third injects. Or they'll strap them to a bed.

Although I have zero sympathy for our dear little Lolo, I have to admit this makes me uncomfortable. It reminds me of the forced feedings of bygone times. Oh well. I’ll have another macchiato and I’m sure my discomfort will pass.

Emails are usually posted in the archive section of LH's website a few days later.

The Sept 17 State's reply to a motion that includes fingerprint info (untested fingerprints) is out there, although MSM didn't pick it up. To read the reply search Twitter for: chaddaybell fingerprint

ETA - Also on the court website:
09/17/2021 Response to Motion to Oppose Use of And Motion to Preserve Fingerprint Samples Motion for Photographic Recording of Serology Samples and Other Visual Tests Motion to Review Lab Records

Last edited:
That's an interesting point - I wonder if being separated will allow the illusion of infatuation to wear off. I'd imagine that's what the prosecution will be hoping for...breaking that bond might allow one to roll over on the other.
The bond must have been broken when Chad stopped paying for Lori's defense and when he indicated he wanted a separate trial. Blaming each other is their only legal strategy.

Another motion hearing scheduled for Chad Daybell tomorrow 9/22 at 3PM MDT. Available to watch on Judge Boyce’s YT channel.
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1440469353695043585
The prosecution filed a 16-page motion on Sep 20. I'm not sure why MSM has not published it yet, but some true crime content creators have.
Related court documents:

oh yes, I would agree with that. I just thought adding that detail in, overall, didn’t help them much. In my opinion it was as if the State said - with other words - “and it can also be difficult to ensure all parties involved are receiving everything filed by their co-defendant, but we’ve been giving copies of everything we have filed to both parties every time just as a courtesy, your Honor”

talking about the difficulties in keeping two separate cases & the respective parties up-to-date with what one party may file and then saying you have been giving copies to everyone so far (effectively resolving the issue you’re using to argue in keeping the cases together) — that’s what I was trying to explain. The State’s argument I thought was good and certainly supported by numerous case law, but this small detail I thought didn’t help support their argument/reasoning. that’s all I was trying to express, but I didn’t do a good enough job the first time. I always appreciate hearing how others perceive hearings like this, so thank you.

IMO they were pointing out that while they have been careful to provide copies of filings to all parties, they cannot control whether the co-defendants counsels are also providing courtesy copies to each other. That's a legitimate concern where there are multiple attorneys involved that may have adversarial interests. MOO

I haven't been in my emails today yet. Now do I open or not. I'll get laptop out and open it up on that. :cool:

I haven't been in my emails today yet. Now do I open or not. I'll get laptop out and open it up on that. :cool:
I don't think there's any problem with it, in terms of it harming your computer. I just wasn't sure if the content was trustworthy but I've seen the State's motion re fingerprints now (following the search suggestion above from Indicolite), so I'd say the email is most likely all the real deal.

I don't think there's any problem with it, in terms of it harming your computer. I just wasn't sure if the content was trustworthy but I've seen the State's motion re fingerprints now (following the search suggestion above from Indicolite), so I'd say the email is most likely all the real deal.

Just seen both emails, and I'm sat here laughing about it now. Trouble is, one just never knows ...........

Dart gun.

Sorry. Long week. :D

Um, yeah, that happens per staff member's I've known, but not for regular meds.

Sometimes in a restraint/take-down situation to protect staff/other patients/the individual.

"Booty Dart" was the term used.

IMHO LV would use a more dignified approach. Goddess-like and all.

Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members