Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
If dead, I think Brian may have wanted to die, but I think he also wanted to bring many others down with him before he did. His personality seems so distorted with excesses of rage and callousness that I think he stands behind his belief that he has been wronged.

I don't think BL is anywhere near the reserve where they are searching. Could it be possibly that the Laudries (parents) planted evidence of him being in the reserve (clothing, personal items, shoe prints, etc) they did say that they went looking for him there before notifying the police. So, if the police SAR found evidence of them there it could be explained by when they did their own search. I know a little far fetched but judging by the actions the Laudries have shown thus far - you never know. MOO

I meant to say FL.
This interview with GP's mom is worth a read for anyone new here.
Mother of missing Gabby Petito says boyfriend and his family IGNORED her desperate texts | Daily Mail Online
....Nicole Schmidt told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview....
She's also questioning Brian's trip back to Florida in August to help his father move their things into a storage unit. She wonders why it was necessary to move Gabby's things during their road trip and what became of her stuff.

'Where are her things?' she asked.

Don't try to cypher out the Laundries reasons for the cold refusal to alleviate Gabby's family's suffering. In some families, tribal loyalty transcends ethics, morality, common sense, compassion, empathy. That's just the way it is. Blood is thicker and the rest be damned.

Exactly. I would do things that are beyond my moral range, for my brother. There are few things he could do that I would not risk everything to help him. including keeping my mouth shut, or even risking prison.

Not necessarily, I haven't seen if either of Gabby's parents were on the account or not
The reason I think this is a great possibility is because if my child was going on a trip cross country I would do the same thing for them. We know she had no other source of income coming in this summer (unless she was receiving UE). JMO

sorry not what i mean must have explained it poorly, you can get those little solar chargers just for a phone or laptop, they aren't very big
I agree and mentioned that before. There's tons of solar charging devices out there for campers and I'm sure that they probably had a few traveling across the country in that van.

I can't keep up with the threads. BL was charged only with fraud and not homicide, why?

LE are still waiting for the second autopsy results which will provide the cause of death. Toxicology takes a while and the FBI may also want an entomologist's report. So long as they have something they can charge him with now, i.e. fraud, that's enough to arrest him and they can then hold him until they have enough evidence to charge him with murder.

The person doing the interview says HE doesn’t believe the FBI expects to find him there. I have not read where the FBI was quoted as saying that. The FBI are involved in the search for BL at the Reserve.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...n-laundrie-after-gabby-petito-body-identified

However, the FBI resumed the search on Tuesday when they took over the case.
Authorities are now searching an area about 30 minutes from the initial ground of Carlton Reserve that was searched over the weekend.
Close to a dozen agencies are aiding in the search for Laundrie which include the North Port Police Department, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Florida Wildlife Commission, Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office, Lee County Sheriff’s Office, Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office, Sarasota Police Department, Venice Police Department, and K9 search and rescue teams.

BBM
Thanks. Hopefully this will put this matter to rest.

He's not scared to dye his hair. There's a photo of BL on his Instagram account with PINK hair!
Login • Instagram
View attachment 314425
Yikes, I am thinking his artistic side is going to translate into an ability to more greatly alter his appearance.

Not only is he not afraid of dye, but artistry in other areas can also translate to better quality dye applied with better skills. There is also the possibility of make up. Nothing elaborate, but I think his drawing skills would enable to him deepen the shadow portions of his face to look older, or perhaps more gaunt.

Last edited:
This is probably how it looks a lot of the times. Gabby was trying to showcase their life in Instagram and YouTube. Instagram posters are famous for staging their lives and photos to make them appear like everything is beautiful and amazing when it's most likely not.

I'm sure it's also a photo from when she first arranged everything like that. The "trashed" van is just the reality of having lived in the space for so long. Which of course they wouldn't post on instagram!

Ok great, but according to a lot, they did scheme and set up this very elaborate, improbable escape plan, when he literally could just buy a plane ticket or drive to the border at the time. He could have livestreamed the entire trip for all LE were concerned.

This is what I'm having trouble with: Why did he sit around for 10 days? He could have flown anywhere in the world that didn't have extradition laws.

It’s disturbing though that the FBI has stated that they don’t believe he’s in the nature reserve where they’re searching.

This kinda speaks to my theory that they're not looking for him, rather a crucial piece of evidence, possibly the ONLY piece of evidence that can physically tie him to the murder. FBI isn't on site, but are "running" the investigation. FBI has local authorities doing the leg work because they have the resources.

Meanwhile, FBI is looking at all places OUTSIDE of that reserve. If he's out of that reserve, there's no chance that he evades forever. He'll turn up eventually.

The attorneys will have to correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m 99.9% sure state laws have absolute NOTHING to do with federal laws. If it’s a federal law in Wyoming, it’s a federal law in California, Florida, Alaska, and Hawaii, etc. Each District may have their own set of procedures, but the laws are all the same.

Correct. Federal statutory law is codified in the U.S. Code. Title 18 of the U.S. Code covers federal crimes. If anyone is interested in the many different ways to become a felon, you can browse them all online.

18 U.S. Code Part I - CRIMES

The reason I think this is a great possibility is because if my child was going on a trip cross country I would do the same thing for them. We know she had no other source of income coming in this summer (unless she was receiving UE). JMO
We also don't know how much money Gabby had in her accounts either, she could have had more than enough for this trip and to get home without a problem as long as they didn't waste money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288