Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing this today was just crazy. I spent all day in the airport due to delays on a trip that was planned 6 mths ago. I landed in Portland OR to this tweet notification. I was really hoping to land to news that Brian was in custody.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1441572922301296640?s=21

Here is our latest.
Noreen Gibbons –a close family friend of the Petito’s– says Gabby and Brian were planning to end their trip with her in Portland. She was like a grandma to Gabby.
“I don’t know if I want him dead or if I want him alive to face the consequences," she says now

Mod Note:

It has been a busy week and with the lull in information right now the thread is getting WAY off topic. Let’s keep it on info regarding this case or we may need to close the thread early tonight.

Thanks for understanding why it is important to keep threads on topic to enhance the broader WS Community experience.

Tiff

I wonder if or when we'll hear about the other places BL used the credit card.
I'm imagine they know where the card was used and for what. I was surprised that he spent over $1000 from two accounts in 3 days though.

Three days later, on the 30th, Laundrie allegedly began the “unauthorized” use of a debt card. According to the FBI, the crime happened “following the death of Gabrielle Petito.”

The indictment alleges Laundrie illegally spent more than $1,000 from two accounts during a three-day period that ended Sept. 1, the day the Petito’s white van arrived back in Florida without her.

Brian Laundrie indictment reveals tragic timeline of the final days of Gabby Petito’s life

I'm imagine they know where the card was used and for what. I was surprised that he spent over $1000 from two accounts in 3 days though.

Three days later, on the 30th, Laundrie allegedly began the “unauthorized” use of a debt card. According to the FBI, the crime happened “following the death of Gabrielle Petito.”

The indictment alleges Laundrie illegally spent more than $1,000 from two accounts during a three-day period that ended Sept. 1, the day the Petito’s white van arrived back in Florida without her.

Brian Laundrie indictment reveals tragic timeline of the final days of Gabby Petito’s life

During the 30th, 31st, and 1st (until 10:26am) -- he was (MOO) using it for gas, food, etc., to get home. A 36-40 hour drive.

I have this unfortunate feeling that the day of the argument in the restaurant was the last day she was alive. The 29th was when he was picked up by Miranda Baker.

Yeah they're extremely thorough.

Does he sail?
I don’t know but I don’t see boating in the SM for them - the thing is you can check for last minute occupancy on a cruise ship - you may pay for a single- but in some cruise lines it’s mon to Friday for a 5 day - Friday to Monday for 4 and then 7 days. While we can’t know what their family vacation history is - I think it’s a consideration except that if he did his name is on the manifest so he would need a different ID. That’s a lot of subterfuge so now I’ve talked myself out of a cruise to get away.

Its possible, although if the Laundries unload their current council and get a super, high powered, knowledgeable lawyer, nothing less than acquittal will do - and is possible. Remember what Johnny Cochran said, "It all depends on who has the better narrative." This case is a lawyer's dream.
But we do not know if they have forensic evidence for her body.

I have this unfortunate feeling that the day of the argument in the restaurant was the last day she was alive. The 29th was when he was picked up by Miranda Baker.
Right, and I think it was because Gabby sent that STAN message. The people in the restaurant said they were fighting over control of her phone.

How would he get in there. The Bahamas is a sovereign state with a background of British rule. They would have strict entry requirements. I would be surprised if BL even had a passport.

Perhaps if someone has cash, they could buy their way in. There's corrupt officials, smugglers, etc. in every country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson