Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine he would stick out pretty easily in the Bahamas.

I vacationed in Freeport several years ago. Customs barely glanced at my u.s. driver's license and my birth certificate. I did not bring my marriage license (travel agent didn't mention that I would need it) so the name on my license did not match the name on birth certificate. It didn't get so much as a second glance. A couple of forged documents from someone on the run would most likely go undetected. IMO.
Must be some kind of cruise thing. When I was in the Bahamas several years ago, I had to supply a passport, and a return ticket leaving from the same place where I arrived.

I couldn't arrive at one airport and leave from another place (which I wanted to do).

I flew in to Freeport and went through customs in the airport. We had a layover in Alabama and then took a very small plane into Freeport. At that time they only required a U.S. issued I.D. and a birth certificate. That very well could have changed by now but since they barely paid attention to my documents going thru customs back then, it's possible it is still easy to get in.

I mentioned this yesterday. Looking at flight patterns over the reserve at night, a very precise straight line, back and forth pattern.

I'm in Virginia, recently LE used geo fencing to apprehend suspects of a bank robbery. I was very surprised how quickly the information was obtained.

Moo..

I’ve just been watching that on FlightRadar. Strangely mesmerising. Plane reg N72J if anybody’s interested.

He would need electricity or a generator to run a pump. Underground bunkers built by hand are not really possible where the water table is high. Not off the grid especially.
What about some kind of a submersible type raft?
Pipe for air... waterproof?... I don't think he had time to create something sophisticated..

That’s why I speculated the campfire was for cooking their meal the evening of the 27th or to keep him warm while he watched from afar. That fire was not 2 feet from where her stepdad made the cross and left flowers.
Unless you've seen a different perspective than I have from other photos or videos (those kids digging around in ashes on YouTube), then this wasn't a firepit. There wasn't enough ash there for anything even resembling a real fire. Something small was burned there once, like a few sticks and some herbs kind of thing.

If you had BL phone, access to all online accounts, traces of his purchases, I am sure the agencies have a pretty good profile of him and can also identify common areas to escape and disappear. They will catch up to him.

My thought is that the wilderness is his best bet.

He expressed a desire to escape the society, the art work on Instagram where the dollar bill is converted into a symbol of the devil representing the evil of our material culture.

Not sure how he can last alone. Many people are lost for decades until someone runs into them.

Respectfully, I doubt that anyone would place a bunker on property they didn't own.
But I'm open to hearing why I could be wrong.

also bunkers would need ventilation of some sort...and this would probably be noticeable? If no ventilation then it's basically a tomb? And, would hope digging a bunker is something neighbors would notice. I think it's not likely he's at the parents' house or in a bunker at the house, or anywhere in that neighborhood.

just my opinion

Am I the only one that thinks BL is dead and the gators got him?

That's kind of what I thought. Like he stood by the water's edge when he did it so that the aligators could get him. His prior instagram posts or books he read were that a guy kills his girlfriend "or wife or fiance or whatever" and then becomes the invisible man and nobody could see or find him.

I’ve just been watching that on FlightRadar. Strangely mesmerising. Plane reg N72J if anybody’s interested.
Registered to a company that does military contracts, but also mosquito control. It's flying the right pattern pattern and alt for mosquito control, so that is my guess, but we can still hope they're doing something better.

They need to check or search the Appalachians, I read not on an approved site that BL lived for months there. I also read that GP best friend stated this also....

linky pleasy?
It's on flight radar app. Here's the info. It's likely doing mosquito control. They do it every night nearby that I've been watching and this plane is owned by a contractor for both govt and mosquito control, but it's flying totally in grid and alt as all other mosquito control I've seen there this week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-202123_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-202123_Messages.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 11
There was a lot of talk about this yesterday, but IMHO, it's not surprising that he spent more than a thousand. I can think of a lot of things to spend it on -- gas, ATM withdrawals, cash cards, burner phones, food.
I'm annoyed 'cos all he needed to do to escape would be to call his folks, 'wire money, I'm broke, vehicle needs expensive repairs/whatever' On his way to wherever..
What the hell brought him back home?
They would have sent him the money, he would have been on his way.. What's the problem?

I did some research tonight on primitive or dispersed camping sites within a 10 mile radius of BL’s home and given his ability to get a head start, I believe he could be camping somewhere very close to home but remote enough that he’s able to wait it out until someone eventually spots him—someone who really wants to find him.

I suspect he is in a very frenetic state. He wants to escape reality but has nowhere to escape to, no one to help him, and no ability to get continued supplies. He is probably debating every second at this point whether to venture to where people are to get food and supplies or whether he should starve in the forest instead. He is probably incredibly dissociative and erratic at this point. It must be absolute hell to be inside his mind.

I believe Roberta knows where he is and I believe she will never betray the trust of her son. She is probably losing her own grip on reality. They obviously have no way to contact him at this point because the FBI would know instantly.

The dynamics of this family are probably deeply fascinating and disturbing. At this point, I cannot tell who is protecting who.

(obviously all IMO)

Sorry if this has already been posted, but here is the dispatch audio from the 911 call.

Transcript:
"RP states a male hit a female. Domestic. He got into a white Ford transit van, has a black ladder on the back..."

THEY KNEW HE HIT HER.

So what in the world was wrong with them? I hope they are put on desk duty while this is investigated. They should not be dealing with the public until they are retrained. IMO.

Unless you've seen a different perspective than I have from other photos or videos (those kids digging around in ashes on YouTube), then this wasn't a firepit. There wasn't enough ash there for anything even resembling a real fire. Something small was burned there once, like a few sticks and some herbs kind of thing.
Yes, same video and it had a rock ring around it, ashes, chunks of burned wood and agree that it wasn’t a huge pit fire but it was a small campfire. Also, there was a large, long downed and dead log across from it with burned marks on it. As if the end had been in the fire as well.

I've considered crime, cult and several other things but as they are not POI's we can't investigate them.
Anybody know anything about the main type of law their lawyer practices and who his other clients may be? I read that they are old friends, so relationship goes back to when they lived in NY. Surprising that they haven't retained a lawyer with FEDeral criminal practice, but then, maybe they have. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288