AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad to see Summer's face and image out there in a more nationwide fashion! Also glad to hear that someone in authority (the John Walsh show? LE?) is in search of the public's assistance in helping to locate her. Not social media rumors- but the public's assistance. Which to me means, keep your eyes open for anything that might have to do with the information released re: Summer's disappearance, including Summer herself. That gives me some renewed hope, and I hope some hope for all of those who have been working so hard to get Summer's image out there all of this time by putting up flyers, talking to locals, reaching out to media sources, searching on the ground independantly, driving roads to help map, and respectfully posting unique thoughts and ideas here, etc. Thank you, ya'll. You make a huge difference.

I showed the milk jug picture to someone and they noticed how clean SW's nails were after being in the swimming hole just a few hours earlier. Which the bottom would have been muddy or gritty (probably, i have never been there).

@Willow Knight , thanks. I try to think of different angles on this. I just want to help Summer somehow... Like everyone else here.

SBM
We swim in swimming holes- primarily rivers- Frequently. We get cleaned by the water and the sand/ mud/ dirt is easily rinsed away. I’ve noticed my little ones nails definitely are cleaned out after a swim even in muddy areas.

CB said SW got a blue slushy. They have a blue raspberry. I think that is probably what she got.

That dye takes more than just being wiped off, even with something damp. I mean, they do give you a straw, but still, she's five. I guess an adult could have held it, idk...

It has been a while since I drank a slushie. But, one time, at work someone brought in some candy that did the blue dye thing. Of course, this is all adults so no one made a mess, but we did all try to quickly de-blue our tongues it took a while to just wear off. But we all drank water, rinsed out our mouths in the bathroom, etc.

Also, have you ever seen a 5 y.o. who didn’t have half the slushie down the front of their shirt??

Would artificial vs natural dyes in the slushie make a difference with respect to mouth stains? I skimmed Sonic’s nutritional info for blue raspberry and just saw the caloric breakdown - not ingredients. A lot of places are switching to fruit/veg-based dyes. Not sure if a natural bright blue dye exists, though.

OK...According to TBI, there is no news to report and social media is hindering the investigation rather than helping. I'd still like to see more frequent status reports from TBI, even if they only tell us there is nothing new to report.

The neighbor hearing a scream at 4:45 works for me. Think Candus lost track of time (wasn't just 5 minutes) someone took Summer when that scream was heard. Summer was alone for at least 1 hour or more. Candus lost track of the time...it happens.
Now just waiting for LE to find the perp. Checking for updates periodically.
Hope Summer is found unharmed...soon!

Would artificial vs natural dyes in the slushie make a difference with respect to mouth stains? I skimmed Sonic’s nutritional info for blue raspberry and just saw the caloric breakdown - not ingredients. A lot of places are switching to fruit/veg-based dyes. Not sure if a natural bright blue dye exists, though.

When my kids were babies, many granola moms were using gentian violet for thrush and it definitely turned babies' mouths purple.

The neighbor hearing a scream at 4:45 works for me. Think Candus lost track of time (wasn't just 5 minutes) someone took Summer when that scream was heard. Summer was alone for at least 1 hour or more. Candus lost track of the time...it happens.

Thank you I wasn't aware of the app time neighbor heard the scream. I wonder if neighbor was able to tell LE if they thought the scream was from a child?

3:15 Arrive home
4:45 scream
6:30 Call to 911 for missing child

Please note: Above timeline is NOT factual, it is simply a theory in my mind only. With LE keeping details confidential, the one thing that stands out to me is LE releasing the look out for a red truck.

Hugs thanks to John Walsh, huge. Wonder if Mark Klass could bring some light to our little girl's case?

I think of Jaycee, the three girls in Cleveland. They survived the statistical odds, we can prepare for the worse and hope for the best.

Thank you I wasn't aware of the app time neighbor heard the scream. I wonder if neighbor was able to tell LE if they thought the scream was from a child?

3:15 Arrive home
4:45 scream
6:30 Call to 911 for missing child

Please note: Above timeline is NOT factual, it is simply a theory in my mind only. With LE keeping details confidential, the one thing that stands out to me is LE releasing the look out for a red truck.

Hugs thanks to John Walsh, huge. Wonder if Mark Klass could bring some light to our little girl's case?

I think of Jaycee, the three girls in Cleveland. They survived the statistical odds, we can prepare for the worse and hope for the best.

I've also wondered about Marc Klass (and perhaps Brad Dennis re: SAR.) Maybe more national attention will be following the John Walsh segment. Fingers crossed.

I thought when the searches extended the area they were searching, they would find Summer. I don't know why i felt that way because I am still not sure what happened to SW or how she got wherever she is.

Maybe this program by John Walsh will jog someone's memory of something they saw that day that seemed a bit unusual. While there are people who watch YT and not TV, there are a lot of people who watch TV and not YT.

Do you have a link to info on this scream that was heard? I don’t remember reading about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong