Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is moving so quickly, I can’t keep up. But I did just want to say that even though Dog can seemily crave the limelight, people do forget that he is a legit Bounty Hunter and actually has lots and lots of knowledge regarding crossing borders and extradition.

I can see why people don’t like him and as a person I am not his biggest fan but he does have experience in finding people. Look at the Andrew Luster case! Any new eyes, especially experienced eyes, are a good thing in my opinion. Just so long as he does it respectfully to LE and doesn’t hinder what they’re doing. Pile on the pressure Dog, see if they crack.

yes, I was in the cassie talk. Thanks. I'm just not sure what she was saying was related to this. It could be. Another thing I just thought of is his sister acts like no one tells her anything, and so I wonder how she'd know about the august trip if she didn't even know about the September one. I guess she was gone when he got there in September, but still....

Now, that trip was planned before they even got on the road, I can't see why it would even be important. It would explain the ticket price being affordable, but I don't know if it would explain her mom's thoughts that it was about storage. Why plan a trip to move storage? Just do it before you go.
Could be availability of units in the size they wanted. Those places can get really full and you have to reserve an upcoming unit.
I assuming this is an actual storage facility.
moo

I just had the worst most sinking feeling so far. I hope it wasn’t picture

That is an interesting theory but it brings up the fact that BL is in hiding now. Why would he do that if he didn't harm Gabby in some way. I can't think of a logical answer that doesn't lead to more confusion and unanswered questions

I'm not theorizing about that because I think it happened. I'm brought it up as a reason that they should have been talking about Brian's August trip when she was merely missing. I guess you gotta read my original post to see what I meant.

I believe there was a text or some kind of contact. Something "interesting" enough that the Feds want to keep it quiet for a reason I cannot fathom. Only thing I can think of may be, what if BL WAS using Gabby's phone and meant to text/call one person but sent a wrong message to someone else? MOO
I think if a message is sent via ipad or some other way it would still link to her phone number
Question: is it legal in a search warrant to say the 8/27 text was the last if it in fact wasn’t? Like can the FBI hold back info about the 8/30 text for the warrant, or no?
If so, maybe they have the ping of the 8/30 text and know it was not where her body was found so that she could not have written it, hence it wasn’t her last contact. But I find that part really confusing, especially since the warrant was released before she was found. Can’t figure it out. Can’t even come up with any plausible scenarios, really. Maybe someone else can.

Could be availability of units in the size they wanted. Those places can get really full and you have to reserve an upcoming unit.
I assuming this is an actual storage facility.
moo

It's my understanding that they were moving the stuff OUT of storage and into Brian's parents' house.

IF they were doing that at all. We don't even know for sure.

Question: is it legal in a search warrant to say the 8/27 text was the last if it in fact wasn’t? Like can the FBI hold back info about the 8/30 text for the warrant, or no?
If so, maybe they have the ping of the 8/30 text and know it was not where her body was found so that she could not have written it, hence it wasn’t her last contact. But I find that part really confusing, especially since the warrant was released before she was found. Can’t figure it out. Can’t even come up with any plausible scenarios, really. Maybe someone else can.
I do not know if it is legal or not for the feds to do that.

I just had the worst most sinking feeling so far. I hope it wasn’t picture
Omg. Are you referring to the 8/30 text? What a very terrible thought. But I am sure they would have reported her missing sooner if it was anything grotesque.

However it IS weird that the search warrant is dated 8/31 on the last page? Even though it was prepared 9/15? So confusing.

Can anyone explain that? I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation?

I'm not theorizing about that because I think it happened. I'm brought it up as a reason that they should have been talking about Brian's August trip when she was merely missing. I guess you gotta read my original post to see what I meant.
Something is getting lost in meaning for me I think. Oh well. Just confused by the actions we're seeing from everyone

Omg. Are you referring to the 8/30 text? What a very terrible thought. But I am sure they would have reported her missing sooner if it was anything grotesque.

However it IS weird that the search warrant is dated 8/31 on the last page? Even though it was prepared 9/15? So confusing.

Can anyone explain that? I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation?
@jjonez @customCF
Adding: maybe he could’ve sent like an accidental screenshot or video or voice memo that was not harmful but showed him in the shot. And at the time it wasn’t concerning to GP’s mom, but afterwards it proved that he was the one who sent the other text about no service.

I thought it had been determined as fact that the 8/30 text was ‘no service in Yosemite’?

I thought it had been determined as fact that the 8/30 text was ‘no service in Yosemite’?
Nothing 100% as far as I have personally seen. From what I have seen it's only a guess/theory. Not saying it couldn't have slipped out somehow.

I think it has to do with their relationship problems.

Yeah, I just heard more about it in another Nancy Grace podcast, and in there, they were saying that there was a mix up about it, and speculation stories about it. That's about 33 minutes in, so maybe it didn't even happen. IDK.

'VAN-LIFE GIRL' GABBY PARENTS SPEAK OUT as Boyfriend Hides Out at Parents' Home

Her mom also explained that Gabby and Brian had already paired down a lot of their things in order to take the trip. So it would be odd that they still needed to deal with that two months in.

I don't know if this is the same video, but Gabby's mom says it again here at about 33 minutes.

'VAN-LIFE GIRL' GABBY PARENTS SPEAK OUT as Boyfriend Hides Out at Parents' Home

This time, she said there is some MIX UP or speculation about it. So maybe it didn't even happen.
Thank you. GP’s mom does mention the 8/30 text here, again, as she had previously. But it’s now confused due to the warrant’s timeline and the silence about this text. Who knows. @squareandrabbet

@jjonez @customCF
Adding: maybe he could’ve sent like an accidental screenshot or video or voice memo that was not harmful but showed him in the shot. And at the time it wasn’t concerning to GP’s mom, but afterwards it proved that he was the one who sent the other text about no service.
Anything is possible. Could be a red herring by the feds and never happened, maybe a way to try and trap BL in a big lie maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member