AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they? I'm a foodie. That's important. I even go into the straw. Ya know one end is a regular straw and the other like a shovel. Ya'll know what I mean?

Look if I get a water ice there's a straw. If the straw at the other end is beveled like a fork kind of? I.got a problem. Leave **** how it always was. Toss in a lousey.pretzel stick.

Soooooo did Summer get.a straw? Pardon my manners I don't do Slushies.
Sonic has straws. Just regular straws. They're the slightly wider diameter kind because of slushes and milkshakes, but they are good straws.

Eta.. they also have spoons, i guess a person could ask for one with a slush.

Last edited:
The scream DW brought up I BELIEVE in the live he did with the Cher’s right after CM did that switch up interview where he said it was going to be about the 40 min but then brought on one of the victims. I just remember DW was outside during the interview, I’ll see if I can find it.
quoting myself - I think this is the video but don’t have time to watch right now, will go back and check in a bit and post a time stamp if I find it.

I heard DW specifically tell Mrs. Cher that SW was not sick and had not been sick. Idk .. it was that one that the J4Justice person was also there, but DW could only hear Mrs. Cher. She asked him about more than one illness (sniffles, stomach ache) and he said no, and that he didn't know where that comes from...

I am not saying he didn't say the opposite some other time because I have only listened to about 15 percent of his interviews.

Now the scream... Idk...

In my opinion he has told so many lies that he cannot remember what he said from one to the next. In many of the videos he appears to be wasted and that probably accounts for much of it. In the last video that I watched, CW definitely looks like an ambulance should be called. I can’t stomach any more of their interviews.

jmo

In my opinion he has told so many lies that he cannot remember what he said from one to the next. In many of the videos he appears to be wasted and that probably accounts for much of it. In the last video that I watched, CW definitely looks like an ambulance should be called. I can’t stomach any more of their interviews.

jmo

I totally agree with you @justaparent.

I can't watch DW anymore either. I lost all hope of them trying to get their boys back.

I haven't seen any sign of either CW or DW looking for SW, posting flyers or pleading for her safe return. The last time I remember CW was at a prayer vigil and walking in the parade.

The actions that the parents have shown, if by some miracle SW is found I really doubt she would be returned to the parents.

moo

And that hilly terrain with heavy undergrowth looks really nasty to search. Line and grid would be difficult. It looks like you could be standing next to something and not see it because of the shrubs and vines.
Speaking of not seeing something:

Why ....is there a JUG OF MILK... sitting at the ground at the horse pond when CW and H and Allie say Hunter was dropped off at 3:30 pm which was after the grocery store stop. H also said that the went straight to Walgreen wich would have been 11:45 or 12, although Chris says that it was 1:30. Under the flower in a basket. Chris McDonough What Happened at the Water Hole The Day Summer Wells Vanished
......IMPORTANT:......see below
Find the milk at TIK TOK
Candus Wells TIK TOK VIDEO 52 seconds, exactly, into the Compilation at the horse pond, stop the video. You see a jug of milk just like the ones in the truck. Why?

I wonder if Summer Moon is still at the horse pond, in an underground tunnel or bunker.

Sonic has straws. Just regular straws. They're the slightly wider diameter kind because of slushes and milkshakes, but hey are good straws.

Eta.. they also have spoons, i guess a person could ask for one with a slush.

Special thanks @December . It won't help IMO to find Summer. Just a thing we have here.

Speaking of not seeing something:

Why ....is there a JUG OF MILK... sitting at the ground at the horse pond when CW and H and Allie say Hunter was dropped off at 3:30 pm which was after the grocery store stop. H also said that the went straight to Walgreen wich would have been 11:45 or 12, although Chris says that it was 1:30. Under the flower in a basket. Chris McDonough What Happened at the Water Hole The Day Summer Wells Vanished
......IMPORTANT:......see below
Find the milk at TIK TOK
Candus Wells TIK TOK VIDEO 52 seconds, exactly, into the Compilation at the horse pond, stop the video. You see a jug of milk just like the ones in the truck. Why?

I wonder if Summer Moon is still at the horse pond, in an underground tunnel or bunker.

My poor eyesight can't make out anything in that video, unfortunately. But that does sound weird. Maybe it's an empty milk jug being reused for something else?

Maybe MSM can get someone to take all the filters, spins, cuts, and i don't know what else out of the TikTok swimming hole video. Granted, i have not viewed it on TikTok because no way am i putting that app on my phone.

The last picture (actually a video) is really the only clue we have. I don't know where the driver of this red or maroon Toyota is (which i know is the official clue).

My friend really believes that is from a different day. However, this person is not closely following the case.

I have always believed that there is wiggle room in the afternoon to police call timeline (not that we really have one because even if you believe 100 percent CB, she hardly ever gives times).

We have gone over that maybe they got home earlier than we thought. Well, there's also later. What if they got home at 4 or 4:30?

Idk... Until someone tells us a real time on a real clock, i just try to keep thinking of it different ways.

(How do i get to later... The blue stuff from the slushy does wear off after a while.)

Apparently, Gray Hughes did stablize the video of the swimming hole. I don't know what the audio is on this, i can't do sound right now. But, i understand he is approved viewing.

It repeats.

I totally agree with you @justaparent.

I can't watch DW anymore either. I lost all hope of them trying to get their boys back.

I haven't seen any sign of either CW or DW looking for SW, posting flyers or pleading for her safe return. The last time I remember CW was at a prayer vigil and walking in the parade.

The actions that the parents have shown, if by some miracle SW is found I really doubt she would be returned to the parents.

moo
The entire case is odd.

I was listening to H on the Chris McDonough WHAT HAPPENED AT THE SWI ING HOLE THE DAY SUMMER WELLS VANISHED, The Interview Room
Chris asked "where did you sit"? H said that he had to move boxes to the flat bed of the truck, from the second seat to the back. The way it us described, there was no seat for mamma Candi. So, when did mamma Canndi go to the hospital.

The entire case is odd.

I was listening to H on the Chris McDonough WHAT HAPPENED AT THE SWI ING HOLE THE DAY SUMMER WELLS VANISHED, The Interview Room
Chris asked "where did you sit"? H said that he had to move boxes to the flat bed of the truck, from the second seat to the back. The way it us described, there was no seat for mamma Candi. So, when did mamma Canndi go to the hospital.

I didn't catch that before.

So H had to move boxes from the front passenger seat before he got in the truck?
If he did, your are correct. Where did CH sit when CW took her to the hospital?

I didn't catch that before.

So H had to move boxes from the front passenger seat before he got in the truck?
If he did, your are correct. Where did CH sit when CW took her to the hospital?
IIRC he was talking about moving boxes from the back seat not the front.

I stepped away from this case because I found YouTube specifically (private citizens, former detectives, etc.) to be toxic and harmful to this case.

It probably won’t ever happen but I wish LE would put on blast specific platforms that mislead, lie and obstruct in this case.

I feel so sorry for this little girl who I believe is waiting for someone to find her, recover her. Tragic. IMO

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/m...ting-summer-wells-disappearance-investigation

Agree. I felt from the first few threads that this was one of those cases, like Haleigh Cummings and others, where the chaos was baked in. It was part of the life of the missing SW before she went missing, and was amplified in the aftermath of her disappearance.

Clarification, even of basic timelines, seems like it will be impossible to pin down here, and without that cornerstone info of what, who, when and where, investigation seems to be bottlenecked, and the constantly shifting stories, nonstop SM battles and self-involvement of CBW and DW seem only to deepen the chaos.

It's a vortex, with 5 year-old Summer at the bottom. LE working this case must have to get up in the mornings and gird themselves for the frustrations of the next day every day. Hopefully her siblings can thrive in their placements, and escape this mess.

MOO, IMO, etc.

That's what I was thinking too.
And now I'm especially interested as to what was in those milk cartons. Can we tell if the seal was broken? If there was sweat coming off of them?
It was discussed in one of the threads about the milk but I can't remember what was determined. Although I think many concluded there was no droplets on them.

Agree. I felt from the first few threads that this was one of those cases, like Haleigh Cummings and others, where the chaos was baked in. It was part of the life of the missing SW before she went missing, and was amplified in the aftermath of her disappearance.

Clarification, even of basic timelines, seems like it will be impossible to pin down here, and without that cornerstone info of what, who, when and where, investigation seems to be bottlenecked, and the constantly shifting stories, nonstop SM battles and self-involvement of CBW and DW seem only to deepen the chaos.

It's a vortex, with 5 year-old Summer at the bottom. LE working this case must have to get up in the mornings and gird themselves for the frustrations of the next day every day. Hopefully her siblings can thrive in their placements, and escape this mess.

MOO, IMO, etc.
Since SM has died down considerably I expected DW to start unravelling but haven't seen any evidence of that, yet. I think maybe he's trying to get clean....for the last couple of days anyway.

Who knows. He may surprise us but it's still early days.

I'm sure LE haven't eased up on the investigation though. I'm just worried Summer will never be found and those responsible will never be held accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam