Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck it could be hes active, but considering the lengths hes presumably gone to hide himself would be really stupid of him to potentially blow all that to alter his Instagram followers.
Could the FBI or some other institution trace his Instagram to a location?
I obviously don't know diddly about Instagram...just wondering.

I've seen the vegetarian thing mentioned a lot, I did notice in Brian's stories that they were cooking two pieces of salmon in the van, it was time stamped 10 weeks ago. So he likely at least eats fish. (sorry if this was mentioned, I've given upon trying to read all the posts, I did for a long time but I've been unable to keep up the last few days!)

Eating what looks like sausage on his own Instagram account.

Login • Instagram

Did BL pretend to be a vegetarian?

There has been some misinformation circulating about BL's mother and her previous employment ....... It is always best to supply a link.

This is the factual information.

His mother, Roberta Laundrie, was a government employee for the Suffolk County Department of Health – Office of Water Resources on Long Island for years.
Insta clue as to Laundrie’s whereabouts

Last edited:
I'm not getting the rationale for going home and bringing the van, their home, registered to Gabby.
And it just sat there as if nothing had ever happened.
It must be so very disturbing for all the neighbours.

He made no real attempt to hide the body, no attempt to hide his usage of the debit card, no attempt to hide the van. He might have freaked out over what happened and fled home but
I have to wonder if he would be missing right now without his parents influence. He had to have known that LE would entirely come there to find him even before he headed home.

He made no real attempt to hide the body, no attempt to hide his usage of the debit card, no attempt to hide the van. He might have freaked out over what happened and fled home but
I have to wonder if he would be missing right now without his parents influence. He had to have known that LE would entirely come there to find him even before he headed home.
Unless it wasn't BL who used the card. MOO Speculation on my part. He may have freaked and fled and then gone into hiding with or without help

Eating what looks like sausage on his own Instagram account.

Login • Instagram

Did BL pretend to be a vegetarian?

There are a ton of vegetarian and vegan sausage brands. Even vegan patties for hamburgers. He could be sincere about his eating habits.

Although they did eat salmon on the trip. Maybe they are pescatarian?

I am still puzzled that BL seems to have gone missing before Gabby was found. There was a chance she wouldn't be found so soon. He could have made up all types of stories. So just maybe he is in hiding without knowing she has been found. But I don't really believe that!

Something has hit me recently. Maybe it is because I can see myself saying it as Gabby did. In the video where Gabby says, "Gabby Petito, never goes outside" and then Brian gives a little eye something. I couldn't understand why she would say that as obvi, she goes outside. I think she could have just been sarcastic, but now I think she was possibly kind of mocking or repeating in a joking way a complaint of Brian's. Is it possible she was really working a lot and his complaint was that she never got out of the van, tent, coffee shop? I think quite possibly it was.

Thanks for that (possible) explanation. I always wondered why she said that, and took it to mean she never went outside but BL got her to appreciate the outdoors and go outside more. And instead he was probably accusing her of staying inside too much when she went outdoors plenty. Makes sense.

In fact on her Instagram she portrayed herself as quite an experience rock climber. It's written under some photos of Arches.

Login • Instagram

Supposedly she wrote this, and it is on her account:

"... I do not recommend trying this yourself! ⚠︎︎ (Rock Climbing is Dangerous! That guy we had to help off the edge wacked me with his walking stick while I was helping him back up! ) We are athletic and very experienced hikers and have high confidence for rock climbing! Do not try this at home!"

She tagged BL 3 times in this post. But notice she wrote they are "very experienced hikers" with high confidence for rock climbing. Was Gabby actually an experienced rock climber and hiker? The skill bragging here made me think BL wrote this.

(Can we quote her Instagram?)

Isn't that what the news reported? An envelope was handed to them and also an item(s) were taken for collection of DNA. Either way, I was replying to the questioning of it on here about the collection of parents' and siblings' DNA being to confirm Brian's. Which they do not need any family member's at this point, because they have a van full of his.

pretty sure they were there for a hair brush ( haha) or a toothbrush for DNA matching

*edit* whoops i am so far behind and replied to someone about 10 pages a go, sorry

pretty sure they were there for a hair brush ( haha) or a toothbrush for DNA matching

*edit* whoops i am so far behind and replied to someone about 10 pages a go, sorry

It's ok, I was just simply stating this to someone who didn't believe that was the case of why the FBI went there, and also it's my opinion if they needed anything from parents DNA-wise, it's because they are way more involved than believed. Not to identify Brian's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff