UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like it could be this man - but if you’re a bit of a loser then what takes you to London? First date through a dating app? Please don’t let this be another escalation like SE

Perhaps he wanted/ needed to leave Eastbourne and had friends living in London where he could stay.

Could he have come to London for delivery work? I had an uber driver last week who told me he drives down to London from Milton Keynes for work as its much busier here.

Sabina Nessa murder suspect is 'delivery driver' as cops reveal ‘development’

He had been working as a delivery driver for Dominos Pizza from May, but the firm confirmed he left the chain in July.

Locals say the suspect had been dropping off food using his car since.

Until recently, he lived with his Romanian wife in Eastbourne. They are said to have split up a month ago.

He has been taken into police custody and is being questioned at a station in London.

Kidbrooke Village is located in one of London's most popular locations, the Royal Borough of Greenwich and comprises of four distinct neighbourhoods, integrated seamlessly into one community. These includes: The Village Centre, The Nature Collection (Waterlily Court), The Blackheath Collection (Freehold Urban Houses) and City Point. Cator Park at Kidbrooke Village also has been awarded the prestigious 'Sir David Attenborough Award for Enhancing Biodiversity.

Could the suspect have been in the area viewing properties as his relationship had according to newspaper reports broken up a Month ago so he needed to move.
Sabina rented out two furnished flats in Lewisham, London. Do we know if Sabina was still a landlady when she passed and could there be some clue here. The arrested suspect had not been seen in Eastbourne for a Month after his relationship break up so where had he been living. Did he just go too Eastbourne to pick up some belongings from another flat where he had been staying and still had the key if his notice was not completely ended.

Last edited:
Could the suspect have been in the area viewing properties as his relationship had broken up a Month ago so he needed to move. 4 bed 2 bath 120 Sqm Townhouse for Sale in Greenwich | £945,000

Sabina rented out two flats. Do we know if Sabina was still a landlady when she passed and could there be some clue there.

Where does it say she rented out two flats? I got the impression from the YouTube videos that she was sharing details of two rooms in a flat she was moving out of - not uncommon for tenants to have to advertise their places when they're moving out of shared houses / flats.

I know the new village looks nice but a lot of the infrastructure from the old Ferrier estate still exists and it is a somewhat 'new' area. It does look nice but the area has always been not ideal for transport links.
I know there was an episode of Location Location Location focused on one of the flats there in Kidbrooke Village. Come to think of it - I think it was overlooking Sutcliffe Park I think, the block of flats between Cambert Way and Tudway Road. Does anyone recall that?

Could the suspect have been in the area viewing properties as his relationship had broken up a Month ago so he needed to move. 4 bed 2 bath 120 Sqm Townhouse for Sale in Greenwich | £945,000

Sabina rented out two flats. Do we know if Sabina was still a landlady when she passed and could there be some clue there.

Not to be rude but there's no way a newly single ex delivery driver for Dominos will be looking to buy a property in London let alone rent a flat in a new build. Its just not likely as he's probably unemployed or on minimum wage. Rent is much cheaper in Eastbourne so I can't see him wanting to move. If he was in London he might just have been sleeping in his car.

Could the suspect have been in the area viewing properties as his relationship had according to newspaper reports broken up a Month ago so he needed to move.
Sabina rented out two furnished flats in Lewisham, London. Do we know if Sabina was still a landlady when she passed and could there be some clue here. The arrested suspect had not been seen in Eastbourne for a Month after his relationship break up so where had he been living. Did he just go too Eastbourne to pick up some belongings from another flat where he had been staying and still had the key if his notice was not completely ended.
If the suspect is arrested and charged
I would be interested in looking at the Georgina Gharsallah case in a bit more detail as she spoke Albanian and vanished from Worthing not far from Eastbourne.

Kidbrooke Village is located in one of London's most popular locations, the Royal Borough of Greenwich and comprises of four distinct neighbourhoods, integrated seamlessly into one community. These includes: The Village Centre, The Nature Collection (Waterlily Court), The Blackheath Collection (Freehold Urban Houses) and City Point. Cator Park at Kidbrooke Village also has been awarded the prestigious 'Sir David Attenborough Award for Enhancing Biodiversity.

Greenwich as a borough does have some fantastic destinations (Greenwich itself, Greenwich Park, the Royal Naval College, Cutty Sark etc.) but it's also home to some of the most deprived areas in London (e.g. Woolwich and Kidbrooke itself) - loads of investment has been going into these places in recent years in terms of building luxury flats and opening swanky new bars and restaurants but this hasn't got rid of the social problems that exist in these areas, if anything it's made them worse in some respects (raising local rents, pushing more local people into poverty). I say this as someone who lived in Greenwich borough for a decade - Kidbrooke wouldn't really be described as a nice place just yet..

If the suspect who has been arrested is charged rather than released I would be interested in looking at the Georgina Gharsallah case in a bit more detail as she spoke Albanian and vanished from Worthing not far from Eastbourne.

Last edited:
I feel like over the past couple of months the suspects life has collapsed. If he 1. Split up with his wife 2. Hasn't been seen around his Eastbourne flat in the past 4 weeks 3. Left his job (fired?) in July - he had only been working there since May.
So following this an escalation to extreme violent crime doesn't seem unlikely, like it would usually do with a married man with a stable job etc. It does make me wonder whether he was linked to any of the flashing/rape cases in Eastbourne over the past 6 weeks.

Do you think the CCTV alone would be enough evidence to charge or do the police need more?

I wonder if perhaps the reason (or one of them) that a charge apparently has not been made yet is that the police will almost certainly be working with an Albanian interpreter if the suspect's English is anything less than fluent, which will inevitably slow things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken