GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

Would his ex partner have stayed in the flat while he stayed elsewhere? Maybe London?
It could be that he rowed with his ex on his return??

IMO it sounds as if the ex girlfriend/partner could have been feeling quite low and lonely. She could have potentially been isolated from her family/support circle so much so that she felt the need to talk to the seagulls whilst she fed them. She wouldn't have stayed the flat...unless she had nowhere else to go at the moment and no money for a plane ticket either which is what I think happened. If it comes out that she didn't know anything about what he's been up to until after the appeal and yet they've trailed him for 24 hours before the arrest, heard the shouts that their neighbour reported and didn't interfere then she's been seriously failed by the authorities.

Last edited:
I think the man in the cctv is a lot skinnier than the man pictured in the article.

NINTCHDBPICT000682929580-1.jpg

'The CPS London Homicide Unit authorised the charge following a review of a file of evidence received from the Metropolitan Police Service.

'The defendant's first court appearance will take place on September 28 2021.

'The Crown Prosecution Service reminds all concerned that criminal proceedings against the defendant are active and that he has a right to a fair trial.

'It is extremely important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings.'

I still don't get it - why would he go to Kidbrooke?

I agree, if he was a contractor working in construction I could maybe see the link given the amount of building work going on in the area. A delivery driver who hasn’t potentially been working since July makes it tricky. However, I suppose all scenarios could be open as he could have worked anywhere.

Been thinking, and this is possibly an unpopular opinion, but I don't think his main motive was to kill her- assault and/or robbery yes, but the murder was not intentional(but then why move her +hide her body...?). Its still despicable either way.

Not sure how recent the photo of him is, but in the cctv image he has stubble/a small beard which I think makes his face look leaner.

Been thinking, and this is possibly an unpopular opinion, but I don't think his main motive was to kill her- assault and/or robbery yes, but the murder was not intentional(but then why move her +hide her body...?). Its still despicable either way.

Not sure how recent the photo of him is, but in the cctv image he has stubble/a small beard which I think makes his face look leaner.

I'm pretty certain this will turn out to be another pervert on the hunt for a woman to rape/kill. I think he knocked her out and took her into the park to do those things. Jmo.

IMO it sounds as if the ex girlfriend/partner could have been feeling quite low and lonely. She could have potentially felt isolated from her family/support circle so much so that she felt the need to talk to the seagulls whilst she fed them. She wouldn't have stayed the flat...unless she had nowhere else to go at the moment and no money for a plane ticket either which is what I think happened. If it comes out that she didn't know anything about what he's been up to until after the appeal and yet they've trailed him for 24 hours before the arrest, heard the shouts that they neighbour reported and didn't interfere then she's been seriously failed by the authorities.

I am holding judgement about her circumstances.

She might be an animal lover and enjoy living in Eastbourne with no wish to return home. We do not know whether she recognised him from the cct and reported him to the police or had been hiding him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back