TX - David Castro, 17, fatally shot in road rage incident, Houston, 6 July 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What the actual (so many choice words) is going on with people lately? Have there always been this many fatal road rage incidents? It seems like the last couple of years have just been filled with them. So scary. You never know who out there is one second away from snapping.

Drugs, alcohol, guns on top of toxic masculinity.

This is so, so, so wrong. Especially for a guy who was released from jail in February 2020 after serving twelve years for an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon....

Man charged with murder in connection with teen’s road rage death posts bond, no longer in custody
‘Gerald Wayne Williams is free. David is dead.’

Man charged with murder in connection with teen’s road rage death posts bond, no longer in custody
I was just coming to post this. Harris county has a problem. We stay home after dark, it doesn’t feel safe after dark. You don’t know who you may inadvertently make angry and they’ll shoot at you. He already killed one person and he’s back on the streets.

75K out of pocket to not go to jail for MURDER. This is unreal. I'm sure he'll definitely 100% totally show up to his trial. I bet he pinky promised and everything.

I was just coming to post this. Harris county has a problem. We stay home after dark, it doesn’t feel safe after dark. You don’t know who you may inadvertently make angry and they’ll shoot at you. He already killed one person and he’s back on the streets.
ive honestly noticed road rage is at an all time high since the pandemic. before most places opened up the traffic was light so i was like why? but it has continued, i swear i see it daily and im in california.

i know its infuriating that he bailed out but it doesnt mean he isnt facing charges.

He was released from jail and given two days to get an ankle monitor. Is that standard? It seems like monitoring should be in place as soon as a person is bonded out, if that's a requirement of the out on bail release.

I would not feel comfortable that a person with a history of violence is back out on the streets. Especially since the murder he is accused of took place after he had just spent 12 years in jail and was only released in February 2021.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucyt123
Back