GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

Im still convinced it was a targeted attack.
Him to deny killing her also raises questions.

Most of these guys never admit guilt.

Is anyone swayed towards whether sabina knew him or not, based on the little info that has come out recently, have we been given any clues one way or other?

I don't think she knew him.

All the trials we have followed on heer are for people who have denied murdering their victims.
He has not yet made a formal plea.
Well, Im not going to die for my theory.
Time will tell.
I still cant wrap my head around the place of the attack and nothing about the sexual motive. It is all very strange.
I wonder if A and B are still under ongoing investigation?

I am sure that it mentioned somewhere that he had owned the compounded silver car for over ten years so I am swaying towards him having been living in the UK.

The Sun report suggests he may well have been living in the UK for over 10 years, but where has it been reported that he owned the car for over ten years?

EDIT In fact, do we even know he owned that car? All I can find is that the police believe he 'had access' to it.

Last edited:
I can’t see how a teacher and an unemployed pizza delivery driver would move in the same social circle.
I thought about this I was thinking about the time Sabina spent living in Bedfordshire area and attend a college and University there. Had she met someone who had a fixation with her. Now we know that an unemployed delivery driver who had prior to a Month ago lived in Eastbourne has been charged in suspicion for her murder that theory doesn't sit anymore with me.
My other observation is that on a YT channel Sabina was offering a double bedroom to rent in Lewisham, London.
****Bedroom 1 from the online add**** rent in Lewisham, London 10 min walk to Greenwich and Blackheath 10 min walk to Lewisham shopping centre. Maybe I am being over imaginative but in the short video the window is open and there is a silver car parked opposite the flat.
upload_2021-9-28_21-31-22.png

Last edited:
I'm now leaning towards him not knowing her .. it took me a while to as I struggled with him being at her destination and near her flat but seeing how near her apartment block was to a park entrance I feel she had entered the park before the attack

Is anyone swayed towards whether sabina knew him or not, based on the little info that has come out recently, have we been given any clues one way or other?

Team Random for me. Partly social status, partly geography. Though I'm not sure how carefully covering her body with leaves fits in to that. At a gut level (which I know isn't a reliable indicator of anything) I think that there's a very odd, unexpected story of chance and coincidence yet to come out.

The one space community centre is due for demolition in May 22 but appears to have associations with a food bank and cheap Friday hot drinks. Could this be how the alleged attacker, now in custody came to be around the area and spotted an attractive young lady in slip dress/sparkly boots (bless her)? Unemployed and attempted to mug her/ask for cash - she screamed - he silenced her?

I thought about this I was thinking about the time Sabina spent living in Bedfordshire area and attend a college and University there. Had she met someone who had a fixation with her. Now we know that an unemployed delivery driver who had prior to a Month ago lived in Eastbourne has been charged in suspicion for her murder that theory doesn't sit anymore with me.
My other observation is that on a YT channel Sabina was offering a double bedroom to rent in Lewisham, London.
****Bedroom 1 from the online add**** rent in Lewisham, London 10 min walk to Greenwich and Blackheath 10 min walk to Lewisham shopping centre. Maybe I am being over imaginative but in the short video the window is open and there is a silver car parked opposite the flat.
View attachment 315160

car described as beige in press today

Here is a bit more background to his life before moving to the UK.
Family home of Sabina Nessa murder suspect where he grew up in Albania

I am still looking for the newspaper article which says how long he was living in the UK

**The compounded car was a 14 year old car he had access too so have edited my previous comment saying he owned the car as it may have not actually been his car**.

Here is a bit more background to his life before moving to the UK.
Family home of Sabina Nessa murder suspect where he grew up in Albania

I am still looking for the newspaper article which says how long he was living in the UK

**The compounded car was a 14 year old car he had access too so have edited my previous comment saying he owned the car as it may have not actually been his car**.
What does a *compounded car* mean? Eng is a foreign language for me and Im still learning:) Google didnt explain it to me!

The one space community centre is due for demolition in May 22 but appears to have associations with a food bank and cheap Friday hot drinks. Could this be how the alleged attacker, now in custody came to be around the area and spotted an attractive young lady in slip dress/sparkly boots (bless her)? Unemployed and attempted to mug her/ask for cash - she screamed - he silenced her?

is there a website or link for the community centre?

Did activities take place on a Friday evening?

It is possible Sabina might have volunteered there during the school holidays or weekends

And significance of him leaving her there - the place where he saw her for the very first time.
He might have even considered it "their place" in his sick mind.
MOO.

Last edited:
I guess we are going with the beige car now. CCTV car is thought to be the same one as the car compounded. Was this an error in the first description or is it thought that someone sprayed the car a different colour after the murder.
Isn't it just a matter of terminology? It's that pearlised beigey-silvery colour!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back