Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Brian probably destroyed his old phone so he can't be tracked anymore, went to AT&T with his mother to buy a new one so that if asked by LE he could say that he needed a new phone because he lost his old one (or to say that it broke and he threw it away), then left his new phone at home when he allegedly went into hiding and allegedly became a fugitive, and brought burner phones that he had bought with his parents or by himself with him on the run.

TLDR: Brian had his old phone and got rid of it, bought the new one from AT&T to mislead LE and left it at home, and bought at least 1 burner phone that he took with him on the run. IMO only

Yes, now we know Brian gave his parents a heads up on what happened (8/31) no Gabby coming home.. And if the whole suicide thing was a ruse, I think there are multiple burns involved so they can keep in touch. I just cant imagine Brian not being able to call home if he is alive.

Yes. But did they know why? That’s key. No one knows what BL told parents when.
Right, noone knows what BL told parents, but Brian Laundrie's parents knew that Gabby will not come with the 3 of them to Fort De Soto Campground by Sept 3 when they made the new reservations and they did NOT respond or alert Gabby's mother and other family that Gabby was not with the Laundries

I guess that might be significant. But if RL knew BL was coming home before he actually arrived on 9/1, who could have told her besides BL? HE wouldn't have let her think GB was with him. No idea what he would have said but I'm 99% sure he'd have prepped her for his solo arrival. So I don't find a reservation for 3 odd at all.
Yet, they hired a lawyer. Because a girl decided to break up with BL and rent a car to drive home? C'mon. They knew.

Have we seen the Laundries put out the garbage yet? How often does their garbage truck go by? If they did put it out, would people or LE go through it looking for info? Would they be allowed to? How long can they go without putting out the garbage? It sure will stink in there.

It's almost as if the parents don't want Brian to be found......

or to put it another way.. if you didn't want your son found, you'd tell him to come on home, you'd book a camping site, you'd maybe purchase a camper thingy, you'd mingle silently at the campground, and then you'd report your only son suddenly missing, having hired a lawyer , once the FBI is on his tail about fraud, with a murder charge looming..

Then, you'd stomp silently around, complaining about the noise, and refusing to talk to law enforcement, even though you are the very last people to see your son alive. ....

Right, noone knows what BL told parents, but Brian Laundrie's parents knew that Gabby will not come with the 3 of them to Fort De Soto Campground by Sept 3 when they made the new reservations and they did NOT respond or alert Gabby's mother and other family that Gabby was not with the Laundries
Exactly, and by the 11th. they had lawyered up and Brian was nowhere in sight. They knew.

It is not illegal to buy a person of interest a phone. It may not have been the mother or father doing it anyway. It could have just as easily (and in my view more likely) been a paralegal at his attorney's firm, which would then put everything under privilege.

JMO.

Yet, they hired a lawyer. Because a girl decided to break up with BL and rent a car to drive home? C'mon. They knew.

So far as I know, they didn't hire a lawyer in Aug when they likely changed the camping reservation based on the knowledge BL was coming home. Several posts seemed to suggest the new reservation was proof they knew something had happened to GP. I don't see it that way.

It’s quite unbelievable IMO - I’m sensing this lawyer may actually love the media spotlight as I can think of no other reason to confirm anything at all at this point
JMO
I worked for a lawyer once who had little sense as well. He thought it was a good idea to send threatening letters with various sized and colored fonts. They're out there - nutty attorneys. Looks like the Laundries found themselves one.

Laundrie family changed De Soto campground reservations before Brian returned home, docs show

August 24
•BL’s mother initially made reservations for two people to camp at Soto Park Campground in Saint Petersberg between Sept. 1-3.

August 31
•she canceled those reservations (for 2 people)

September 1
•BL arrives home in FL without Gabby

September 3
•she made a new reservation for three people to camp on the weekend of Sept. 6-8

September 6
•the family checks in to the campground (documents obtained by Fox News)

September 8
•check out
(documents obtained by Fox News)

According to the family’s lawyer:
•the family camped out on Sept. 6 and 7 and that "they all left the park."

Yes, there is nothing unusual about that at all. If they need help, they ask for it.

This reporter is probably right; they're in that area for a good reason. As much as we all want to know what that is, they won't comment.

my guess is that they believe that something was discarded there....we do not know much about GP's cause of death- maybe there was blood evidence or clothing or electronics... since the car (Mustang) was left in the park, it would be a place that BL or the L's would have to know would be examined, but I am also thinking that if "fake" evidence was left to mislead LE (?) that is also evidence. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288