Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if it’s a typo, or if I’m missing information—I believe the Laundries’ lawyer said the phone was purchased on the 4th. (Or did he buy another phone on the 14th?)

But I agree with you that they may have placed him at the reserve because of a phone.
It occurred to me that he may have tossed his old phone to a gator there because of possible evidence on it, that and tracking him.

He had a very creepy vibe before he murdered her but when we finally get to see his mugshot you will understand what I mean.

Oh, the thought of his evil mugshot has just sent shivers down my spine. Ugh. I'm sure it'll be something that'll haunt me for a long time once I do see it. It wouldn't even surprise me if he has a smirk in the photo too.

They haven't seen him for two months. If I tell my parents I am flying in (we live in different countries), they are also cancelling plans. Is a bit different, but I can see why they would just go a bit later.
Right! I agree. However, this would have been very unexpected tho IMO. They still had quite a bit of trip left if I remember right. & I’m not saying it’s interesting she cancelled, I’m saying it means she could have potentially known something was “up” on August 31 prior to when he arrived home without Gabby on September 1.

I just keep wondering how the Feds are cool with Dog entering the scene, you know? They've been so tight lipped about what they have thus far and Dog comes in, showing his hand at every turn. I just am so unsure about all of it.

If the feds are involved and folks are "unsure" then they are steering the boat well

But even under that assumption, it doesn’t tell us 1) that they knew he was coming home alone, or 2) if they did know he was coming home alone, why they thought he was coming home alone (they could easily believe they fought and broke up or he was coming home because she flew home for a break or something). It doesn’t tell us anything by itself.
Agreed, but it tells us that more likely than not, at the very least he told them he was on his way home (and probably that he was alone) and didn’t just roll into the driveway unannounced. So there was some sort of communication. How much and how truthful, we have no way of knowing at this point, or maybe ever, but this is one small detail we didn’t know before.

the adventurous Mr. Dog, ( It took me 32 threads to figure out that DTBH meant this hardy chap )

RSBM

I'm entirely oblivious to many references to movies, tv, music, gaming, etc. So I've learned to google "[mystery phrase or acronym] meaning" and I learn so much!

It even works for mr. Dog:
9E2D996A-E969-4565-B227-23AF15D4622C.jpeg

(er, unless you're in Dover I suppose)

source: DTBH - What does DTBH Stand For?

On another note, I'm ten pages behind again so please excuse any repetition, but does anyone think that originally the Laundries' plan was for Brian to wander away from the campsite and make his way unnoticed to the Reserve parking area where the Mustang awaited him?

But when the windshield warning note appeared and BL hadn't gotten there yet, the parents had to move it to prevent it being towed?

Of course the Mustang could be BOLO'd once media and LE were aware BL might be in it, but maybe they thought its absence wouldn't be immediately noticed?

Unlikely I know, just pondering. It would make the whole Reserve search a red herring...

MOO

Last edited:
That's the impression I'm getting. Someone on Twitter mentioned that the K9 dogs Dog's team are using have BL's scent. Not sure how this would be the case...it's not like BL's mom turned over his Boy Scout badges or tennis shoes for Dog's use.
Maybe he got some of Brian's items from Gabby's Family. They do want Brian found. Just my guess. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle