Found Deceased FL - Miya Marcano, 19, Arden Villas apts, Orlando, 24 Sep 2021

Arden Villas to New Smyrna Beach - avoiding tolls
Google Maps
I wonder if he took the 417 - I thought I heard on the news something about Sanford yesterday?

Miya Marcano’s family calls for FBI to help with search for missing 19-year-old
5:40 p.m.:

Divers with the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office searched for hours near the sea wall along the riverwalk in Sanford on Wednesday.

It’s the same area of Lake Monroe we saw them searching on Tuesday where they also spent much of the day.

READ: Miya Marcano case: A timeline of her disappearance

It’s believed the dive teams are looking for something related to the Miya Marcano investigation. The Seminole County Sheriff’s Office directed all questions regarding the search to Orange County.

Person of interest in woman’s disappearance found dead, Orange County sheriff says

Interesting, no cause of death for Callebero. I wonder how he died, and how LEO knows it is suicide. Did LEO ever talk to him? Seems like this went pretty fast.

.....On Monday morning, maintenance workers found Caballero dead inside of a storage room at the Seminole County apartment complex where he lived.

According to a Seminole County Sheriff’s Office report, Caballero hung himself......

Police searching for Miya Marcano focus on wooded area near where person of interest died

Hoping against hope he left her alive....weather has been pretty clear all week with only spotty rain. But she will need drinkable water soon...
JMO
I really hope so but I just can't see it.

I'm thinking that maybe he hung himself because his plan may not have been to kill her.

Either way I'm guessing he had some serious issues going on. IMO MOO

So it looks like the video that Miya’s family took, which is widely available on social media, was taken during daylight hours, which must have been Saturday. So he had a lot of hours to take her to a second location.
This is just so awful and I just pray they find her today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back