Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies if this has been mentioned before, but does anyone else notice how many tiny white transit vans suddenly seem to be on the road?
Why Do You See Your Car Everywhere After Buying It?
Psychologists call this the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon; more commonly, they refer to it as frequency illusion. Now that your brain has taken note of your new car, it will alert you when it sees it elsewhere — on the road, on TV, in conversations, etc. The human mind strives to identify patterns in the chaos of daily life and uses a confirmation bias to affirm that this car is everywhere suddenly, when it was around long before you noticed it.

Quoting myself to say...

I think the photo was grabbed at second 0:19 of the 1:09 video. The collection time for the item or items is approximately 32 seconds (0:20 mark to 0:52 mark).

After that you can briefly see the top of the cup above the agent's gloves as they are going to the screen door, but the fingers are enclosing the white plastic, obscuring any content(s) from view.

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443650459940626439?s=20

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443650182441222149?s=20

MOO
Definitely a specimen cup. Probably a sterile specimen cup.
IMO

It’s been bugging me as to why the FBI keep going to collect Brian items because I think the FBI doesn’t need to do it 3 times. And I wonder if the FBI is going there to try and get Brian’s parents to communicate with him so they can trace the call. Maybe they r trying to see if the parents will call him to let him know what’s going on
I wondered this as well. Sometimes, I think, MOO, they are working very closely with the FBI, with their attorney, of course.

After all, for now, their son is missing for too long, now. And yes, there is ONE indictment, but their son is missing. I would be a basket case.

I wonder if they sacrificed their reputation, agreed to be completely villianized by the public, by remaining silent UPON REQUEST just to help find their son. (Please remember, they WERE going to have a press conference and called it off because the FBI asked them to). I can't even imagine. Again MOO and all that.

good call

I just read 1 is of significance scaling down to 5 is just recording an incident. But I would suspect each department/jurisdiction has it's own standard, but this scale of more critical to less seems to be the norm.
I wonder if the first call was a welfare check, which normally turns out fine. They got a story from the family, then checked back in with GP's parents, who then told them whatever story they got was VERY suspicious, hence the higher significance of the second trip out.

Still can’t believe the Laundries haven’t made some type of statement to try to get BL to come home.

I’d much rather have my child facing prison than go to sleep every night worrying about him being shot in the head by a US Marshall.
It's remarkable when compared to most situations like this, yet par for the course in this particular case.

They've protected him since day one, and I'm wondering if they are hoping for the third, yet impossible scenario:

That their son remain free forever.

It would have been nice if Jessica Schultz could state if it was morning,afternoon,or evening when she saw the van with nobody there on the Aug.28th and when she noticed it gone on the 29th.

Quoting myself to say...

I think the photo was grabbed at second 0:19 of the 1:09 video. The collection time for the item or items is approximately 32 seconds (0:20 mark to 0:52 mark).

After that you can briefly see the top of the cup above the agent's gloves as they are going to the screen door, but the fingers are enclosing the white plastic, obscuring any content(s) from view.

MOO
Quoting myself to say...

MOO

Could it be a listening device? And they bugged the camper?

MOO JMO IMO

The mother is the one who accompanied him to the AT&T Store and registered the family for the getaway planning at the campground.
She is also the one calling 911 I would imagine. I think she is just as likely as the Dad to be protecting him.

BL Will be found you have the entire country plus Canada and Mexico looking for him. If DTBH caught Andrew Luster and BL doesn’t have the money to hide forever like AL did. Plus every law enforcement agency and don’t forget about John Walsh on In Pursit with John Walsh looking. Everyone want justice for GP.

He's had enough time to flee to Mexico by now...it wouldn't cost much for him to live there

Still can’t believe the Laundries haven’t made some type of statement to try to get BL to come home.

I’d much rather have my child facing prison than go to sleep every night worrying about him being shot in the head by a US Marshall.
Yeah, I wonder this too. Even a meaningless, non-controversial, non-self-incriminating statement of "Brian come home"?

At first, I thought they were just quiet people. But then I saw they called 911 CONSTANTLY, so now I know they have the capacity to talk. They just don't when it comes to GP.

CAUSES OF INJURY-RELATED DEATH
*I selected criteria which matched Gabby.
Results lead me to think Brian brought that gun along for the ride in that van with Gabby. I don’t think there’s any chance Brian’s folks are afraid he’s gonna commit suicide with that gun. Because. That gun is lying at the bottom of the Florida swamp. And they know it…imo
https://wisqars-viz.cdc.gov:8006/ex...nZWJ1dHRuIjoiNVlyIiwiZ3JvdXBieTEiOiJBR0VHUCJ9

IF BL is in the water, what are your theories on how he got there? Are there injuries he could have sustained that would cause him to inadvertently walk into the water? Do you think he died and an animal drug him into the water? I keep getting hung up on how he could end up in the water.
Maybe you've missed the 10 million posts about alligators living out there, and poisonous snakes. And other animals. Or he could have jumped in the water to avoid a snake or insects and gotten stuck in the mud. But personally I doubt he was ever in that swamp, so he's probably not in the water out there. JMOO

The mother is the one who accompanied him to the AT&T Store and registered the family for the getaway planning at the campground.
She is also the one calling 911 I would imagine. I think she is just as likely as the Dad to be protecting him.
Or maybe she is the "GP" of this relationship, and could be manipulated and coerced also. We don't know anything yet.

Yeah, I wonder this too. Even a meaningless, non-controversial, non-self-incriminating statement of "Brian come home"?

At first, I thought they were just quiet people. But then I saw they called 911 CONSTANTLY, so now I know they have the capacity to talk. They just don't when it comes to GP.
Probably advised by their attorney to keep quiet...also they are most likely facing charges. Whatever they say might get them in more trouble.

Probably advised by their attorney to keep quiet...also they are most likely facing charges. Whatever they say might get them in more trouble.

Police called to Laundrie home twice the day before Gabby Petito was reported missing

Florida cops have been called to Brian Laundrie’s parents’ home dozens of times in recent weeks — including twice the day before his slain girlfriend, Gabby Petito, was reported missing, records provided to The Post show.

The calls are an indication of the chaos that has descended on the North Port property over Chris and Roberta Laundrie’s fugitive son.

North Port police responded to the Laundrie home 46 times since Sept. 10 — the day before Petito, a Long Island native, was reported missing by her mother, Nichole Schmidt.

Five calls made on Sept. 10 and Sept. 11 suggest turbulence at the house even before Petito’s disappearance made national headlines and made the Laundries a target.

North Port cops first responded to the home shortly before 4 p.m. Sept. 10 on a “public service” call, according to the records.

Police returned around 6:30 p.m., with both calls marked as “problem settled.”

According to Fox News, the second Sept. 10 call involved Petito’s father, Joe Petito. Joe Petito did not physically go to the Laundrie home, but “expressed concern” over his daughter, the outlet reported Thursday.

Police went to Laundrie home day before Gabby Petito reported missing
This makes me think even worse of the Laundries. If I was them and my son arrived home without his girlfriend that he left with, in her van, and her dad was calling me looking for her, I would heavily question my son as to her whereabouts. And then when LE starts looking for her, I would cooperate, not plan an escape for my fugitive son.
I do not understand these people.

I'm wondering this...
If the Laundries knew Brian was no longer alive, surely, then, they would make a statement?
To me this says they do think or know that he's still alive which gives me hope that he still will be found alive.

I wondered this as well. Sometimes, I think, MOO, they are working very closely with the FBI, with their attorney, of course.

After all, for now, their son is missing for too long, now. And yes, there is ONE indictment, but their son is missing. I would be a basket case.

I wonder if they sacrificed their reputation, agreed to be completely villianized by the public, by remaining silent UPON REQUEST just to help find their son. (Please remember, they WERE going to have a press conference and called it off because the FBI asked them to). I can't even imagine. Again MOO and all that.
They were silent before their son went "missing", him "missing" was not the catalyst for their silence.

Last edited:
I’m thinking it would be horrible to be a prisoner in your home . (with cameras, protestors, flower memorial, a deceased girlfriends belongings items around, a son missing and FBI in and out) they can’t even watch regular tv shows without seeing news about their son. The house is bugged, what would they do or talk about? What a nightmare. IMOO now I know I will never help someone escape from a crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff