Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

I hope manner of death is determined as quickly as possible. I don’t think he ended up there on his own but that is JMO.

Agreed. Not many 10 year olds end up dead in a field after a fight at a home, without someone else being involved. I really hope there is a quick arrest after COD is determined.

The fields at the time of his disappearance would definitely not conceal a body. The fields are normally bordered with grassy area (that isn’t plowed or planted) wide enough to drive a truck, those areas would be pretty dense.

Iowa girl from the CR area here and that makes sense to me too. Planting would be done by May and the body was most likely concealed in the tall grass that borders the field. It could be that the farmer was harvesting in his combine near the edge of the field and saw the body in the grass since they sit up pretty high in those combines. I could be wrong, but it’s my guess based on the facts we have now.

Agreed. Not many 10 year olds end up dead in a field after a fight at a home, without someone else being involved. I really hope there is a quick arrest after COD is determined.
I’m just as concerned now about time of death. Totally getting ahead of myself, identity hadn’t even been confirmed… But it bothers me that a body actually in a planted field would be clearly visible at the end of May. Actually it would be be clearly visible from an aerial point of view for weeks.

I’m just as concerned now about time of death. Totally getting ahead of myself, identity hadn’t even been confirmed… But it bothers me that a body actually in a planted field would be clearly visible at the end of May. Actually it would be be clearly visible from an aerial point of view for weeks.
I have similar thoughts. Probably because of all those reports of him possibly being taken by traffickers. It is unlikely, but sadly it is possible.

I agree. The DCI spokesperson did speak to how much work will fall on the anthropologist relative to the length of time the body had been in that location, etc. He did confirm that it was not a recent placement or disposal.

If this is Xavior, and it sounds like it is, I'm glad he has finally been found. But it is still just so heartbreaking. :(:(:(
MMIWG_candle_Light.jpg

Human remains found in Iowa cornfield could be Xavior Harrelson 10-year-old boy who vanished in May | Daily Mail Online

'It appears to be that of an adolescent and at this time, the clothing that we see on scene, even though it's obviously soiled and stuff, is consistent with what we knew Xavior to last be wearing,' Mortvedt told the station.

He said authorities were not ready to identify the body as belonging to Xavior, adding that the state medical examiner and anthropologist have 'a lot of work left ahead of them in the days and weeks even to come.'

Authorities said they had relayed the news to Xavior's mother.

So if he was wearing the same clothes he went missing in, he probably was gone from this Earth very quickly.:(

MOO

He was gone before he left the Trailer Park.

I do not believe he walked to that field and just up and died. Nope…that didn’t happen.

I expect an arrest or arrests fairly soon.

This was no accident.

MOO

MOO

He was gone before he left the Trailer Park.

I do not believe he walked to that field and just up and died. Nope…that didn’t happen.

I expect an arrest or arrests fairly soon.

This was no accident.

MOO
With exactly zero suspects (and not even a shred of evidence to suggest he might be dead until yesterday) it’s going to now take some incredible look to get an arrest soon.

With exactly zero suspects (and not even a shred of evidence to suggest he might be dead until yesterday) it’s going to now take some incredible look to get an arrest soon.
Not so sure.

Did you follow the Mollie Tibett’s trial? The defence tried to link Xavior’s disappearance to Mollie’s case and asked to see the evidence that the Prosecution had. Prosecution said no way as it was an active and ongoing case.

LE knows WAY MORE than we know. We have no idea what evidence they have at this point.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back