Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel after LE stopped them and made Gabby the aggressor, Brian may have threatened her that if she called the Cops, he would tell them about Moab and have her arrested for a second offense! She, in my opinion, had no one in the circumstances to call for help without adding more anxiety to her situation. He definitely after the LE stop had the upper hand! Her only option would have been to fly home to her Mom’s house which possibly she planned on doing.

… Or more likely take off with her friend Rose since they we’re planning a meetup anyway. Rose was her refuge many times. Suppose GP planned to breakup with BL, dump him from the trip and media project, and possibly continue on with Rose?

That extra $600 ended in July 2020 or somewhere around there. Then in January it was replaced with an extra $400/mo, which ran out early September 2021. But quitting jobs to be traveling doesn’t qualify you for UI and it would be fraud if they were claiming it since you had to be available to work at all times.

Respectfully, that's not entirely the case.

Anyone self-employed, an independent contractor , or a gig worker was eligible for PUA (Pandemic Unemployment Assistance) and was not required to show proof of any work search until last month. They may very well have qualified if they'd established any form of self-employment income. I know BL had been selling on the site Depop. I posted a link many threads ago and the account is now deactivated. The minimum requirements for income to establish eligibility was very low. I know because I received it for a period of time. I am self-employed.

"U.S. Department Of Labor Publishes Guidance on Pandemic Unemployment Assistance | U.S. Department of Labor" U.S. Department Of Labor Publishes Guidance on Pandemic Unemployment Assistance | U.S. Department of Labor

I suspect another threat to Gabby was that it would destroy the dream of the Van Life blog/influencer thing she had been working so hard towards.

I also think part of her vlog was the "happy/carefree/nature-loving couple" aspect of it. Which an emotional abuser/gaslighter would surely use in the power dynamics too. So, BL could have routinely threatened to "leave", not only scaring her re: the possibility of him physically leaving her behind but also by destroying the vlog's "carefree couple" image.

MOO

1/2
More from Laundrie attorney Mr. Bertolino:
“Cassie saw her brother Brian on September 01 when he stopped by her home and again on September 6 at Fort De Soto Park. Law enforcement agencies are well aware of these dates…

2/2

…Any prior communication by Cassie that does not reflect these dates is simply a difference of relating an answer to a question misinterpreted by Cassie or poorly posed by the inquirer.”

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1443987479720255499?s=21

‘Creepy’ Voicemail Found on Brian Laundrie’s Instagram Post: Report
Brian Laundrie shared a number to a violent-filled game in July 2020, which prompted people to listen to an eerie voicemail recording.

According to the U.S. Sun, Laundrie shared a phone number to the game “Hotline Miami” on his Instagram account, along with hand-drawn pictures from the game. One drawing showed a character holding a bloody knife while wearing blood-stained clothes.

Internet sleuths found the photo while searching through Laundrie’s Instagram posts. According to Steam, the game is “overflowing with raw brutality, hard-boiled gunplay, and skull-crushing close combat.”

The voicemail depicts a male voice claiming “we are 50 Blessings, together we march, m-m-m-march, into the future.”

I guess it is possible that Cassie went camping and didn't see Brian. Would that mean that he had left before then if so? And how would he have left? Car, foot or kayak? OR did anyone else go with Cassie and BL meet up with them and leave?

Things that make you go hmmmm....
Weren't the reservations for three? I wonder if she just went for the day and hung out with her parents. Maybe Brian was off somewhere, communing with nature.

1/2
More from Laundrie attorney Mr. Bertolino:
“Cassie saw her brother Brian on September 01 when he stopped by her home and again on September 6 at Fort De Soto Park. Law enforcement agencies are well aware of these dates…

2/2

…Any prior communication by Cassie that does not reflect these dates is simply a difference of relating an answer to a question misinterpreted by Cassie or poorly posed by the inquirer.”
Isn’t she quoted as saying she did not speak or see Brian after his return on Sept 1st?

@steph_pagones

Regarding #CassieLaundrie seeing #BrianLaudrie in early September, family attorney tells me: “Cassie saw her brother Brian on September 01 when he stopped by her home and again on September 6 at Fort De Soto Park. Law enforcement agencies are well aware of these dates.”

We asked him why Cassie indicated otherwise during a previous media interview — “Any prior communication by Cassie that does not reflect these dates is simply a difference of relating an answer to a question misinterpreted by Cassie or poorly posed by the inquirer.”

https://twitter.com/steph_pagones/status/1443983969134026762?s=20
Excuse after Excuse!

Timeline updates - so far - hoping the attorney keeps talking....he may even text where BL went next....
Add September 20 - LE visits BL sister's house

Possible law enforcement agents at home of Brian Laundrie's sister in Lakewood Ranch

Add: BL sister camps with family per lawyer
To my knowledge Cassie went for a day.”
Laundrie family attorney says BL’s sister Cassie was at the campground last month – despite Cassie saying in an earlier interview she hasn’t spoken to BL since he returned to Florida.
https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1443965282553368587?s=21

Gabby Petito case: Laundrie’s sister was at the campground with rest of the family, attorney says | NewsNation Now

Add Sept 1 - BL stopped at sister's house
Add Sept 6- Sister saw BL at campground
@steph_pagones

Regarding #CassieLaundrie seeing #BrianLaudrie in early September, family attorney tells me: “Cassie saw her brother BL on September 01 when he stopped by her home and again on September 6 at Fort De Soto Park. Law enforcement agencies are well aware of these dates.”

We asked him why Cassie indicated otherwise during a previous media interview — “Any prior communication by Cassie that does not reflect these dates is simply a difference of relating an answer to a question misinterpreted by Cassie or poorly posed by the inquirer.”

https://twitter.com/steph_pagones/status/1443983969134026762?s=20
--
Note - changed initials to BL

… Or more likely take off with her friend Rose since they we’re planning a meetup anyway. Rose was her refuge many times. Suppose GP planned to breakup with BL, dump him from the trip and media project, and possibly continue on with Rose?

Gabby met Rose online and it's quite unclear how many times they met, other than the trip Rose took to the east coast. How was Rose a refuge for Gabby? It's clear from what little Rose has said in MSM that their plans to meet up in Yellowstone were not firm.

Perhaps this hasn't been noted before but I think we can add something to the timeline.

Sep 1 - according to the lawyer, BL stopped in to see his sister Cassie
https://twitter.com/mikerreports/status/1443983581576052737

She lives in Lakewood Ranch
Possible law enforcement agents at home of Brian Laundrie's sister in Lakewood Ranch

BL came into North Port on I-75 per the timeline. Lakewood Ranch is about 40 mins north of North Port and directly off I-75 so it seems very likely BL stopped in to see her *before* he went home, otherwise it would have been a 90 minute round trip after an exhausting drive, which seems odd.

He entered North Port at 10.26am, so probably left Lakewood Ranch before 9.50am.

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 1.54.00 PM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members