Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
This! But at the same time I dont know how laxxed all these places are on their restriction? I know Florida pulled back on a lot of them but Im fairly certain to get on a cruise ship you need the vaccine or negative covid test or both.
Maybe he's had the vax. Do we know,?

She did seem that way IMO. I have a little girl. & I can tell you, when someone is so good to your kids & take up time with them & your kids love them so much, & you can tell that they love your kids…you can’t help but have some genuine affection for them. IMO.
I’m no attorney so I haven’t been trained on attorney ethics. This is MOO. It seems that it would be very improper for an attorney to speak on my whereabouts in relation to a criminal investigation when they are not my attorney. JMO.
I can't "like" this enough! That was sincere appreciation for Gabby's presence in her kids' lives. Maybe that's why I want to trust her?

Just thought of this - the attorney said, "Three came in, three came out."

What if the three that came out were Cassie and the parents and that she was somehow there prior waiting? Is she listed at the campgrounds with her married last name perhaps?
Ooooo that’s a good thought. I hadn’t thought of that!!

Just thought of this - the attorney said, "Three came in, three came out."

What if the three that came out were Cassie and the parents and that she was somehow there prior waiting? Is she listed at the campgrounds with her married last name perhaps?
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443965282553368587?s=20
Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

NEW: “To my knowledge Cassie went for a day.” Laundrie family attorney says Brian’s sister Cassie was at the campground last month – despite Cassie saying in an earlier interview she hasn’t spoken to Brian since he returned to Florida.

BBM
I think this most likely means she went up to hang out at Ft. Desoto for the day and then went back home. There is much more there than just the campground. IMO It does not mean she was actively "camping" with them.

It's still really disgusting that she would have that interview whether saying directly or indirectly that she had not talked to him since he came back, for that to NOT be the case at all. She definitely saw and spoke to him, and on at least 2 separate occasions. :mad: MOO

Not sure if talking about other forums is allowed here, but I long distance hike and also am a member on white blaze - which started as a community of AT trail hikers. People seem quite confused over there on what to be on the lookout for, and whether or not BL would even return to an area like that. Wouldn't be the first time a fugitive hid out on the AT and him not being "ready" for the weather etc wouldn't be much of an issue, lots of hiker boxes are still packed full of gear, food, clothes, etc. Some of the word of mouth hostels are also majorly sketchy, they're not all nice like the more official ones ran by good people

Edit due to spelling

Is that legal definition the same in every state? The one officer actually went back to his patrol vehicle and looked it up so he should have seen that, right?

edited for spelling
Utah law does not define "primary" or "predominant" (their preferred term) aggressor. There is nothing in the Utah statute that defines it as "the first aggressor." The challenge is that the statute as written leave a lot of discretion to LE.

The opportunity is that training can be changed such that they make different, better, and consistent determinations according to a definition of "predominant aggressor" that is used as a term of art in domestic violence policy, such as that used by the International Association of Chiefs of Police.

Source for Utah law: http://www.saveservices.org/pdf/SAVE-Predominant_Aggressor.pdf

Source for definition according to the International Assn. of Chiefs of Police: Determining the Predominant Aggressor

This whole case is...strange. And maybe that is why it blew up the way it did. Obviously all of us here are in interest in crime for one reason or another. Many probably listen to crime podcasts and watch documentaries....read books on all sorts of crime related topics. So, it's not strange for me to see this case pop up here, or on a crime podcast. It's not unusual for me to see specific people know and/or speak about it. But when I start to see people - family members that have never shown an ounce of interest in crime, missing person, etc - talking about this case and posting information on social media. When it comes up as a general conversation and work when I've never heard anything similar to this discussed...it makes me wonder.

How and why did this blow up the way it did? Was it because TikTok got ahold of it? Was it the circumstances? Was it because the missing girl was a "cute little blonde?" Was it her very real and wonderful parents?

Why on earth are neighbors shouting daily thru bullhorns at the parent's home when the know BL isn't there and NO ONE "knows" what the parents do/don't know? What made some rando from Pennsylvania hop on a plane to just scream in front of their home? What made people check their go-pros and deer cams?

What about this case has elevated it to where it is? Arguably the circumstances of Maleah Davis's case had all of the same intrigue? Fake car jackings, missing baby, momma "out of town," hospital sightings, crazy *advertiser censored* attorney, etc. And that case didn't blow up the way this did and we're talking about a baby girl! <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no way he is on a cruise. Very few ships are sailing due to COVID restrictions and the cruise lines know exactly who is on the ship. If he was on a cruise he would have been caught. Doesn’t mean he isn’t on a ship somewhere, but he is not lounging on the Lido deck of the Love Boat. MOO
I would guess it is a freight ship if he is on a boat somewhere.

my guess is that BL family didn't like GP or were not sad that she and BL broke up if that was his story. Maybe there was animosity between the GP and BL families to the point that they refused to talk with each other because of the drama from this couple. Now his sister is mincing words in an interview about seeing/talking to him. Did she tell the LE and/or FBI same thing? Then that is lying to the FBI...think Martha Stewart. I'm wondering why LE and/or FBI can't put some kind of pressure on the L family ...like obstruction of justice since there is a warrant for him. Visibly tail them to the point of harassment! Make their life miserable! Pick them all up and let them sweat!! If BL is seeing the news maybe he'll turn himself in...doubt it but maybe, JMO

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443965282553368587?s=20
Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

NEW: “To my knowledge Cassie went for a day.” Laundrie family attorney says Brian’s sister Cassie was at the campground last month – despite Cassie saying in an earlier interview she hasn’t spoken to Brian since he returned to Florida.

BBM
I think this most likely means she went up to hang out at Ft. Desoto for the day and then went back home. There is much more there than just the campground. IMO It does not mean she was actively "camping" with them.

It's still really disgusting that she would have that interview whether saying directly or indirectly that she had not talked to him since he came back, for that to NOT be the case at all. She definitely saw and spoke to him, and on at least 2 separate occasions. :mad: MOO

Go read the transcript. She never said she hadn't spoken to him since she came back. She never gave a timeline for when she last spoke to him, but in her next sentence she blamed it on the lawyers so I would assume she meant since the lawyers got involved. That could have been after the camping trio (we don't know when teh lawyer got involved other than the 11th when the family gave his card to the police)

I’d be interested to know if she actually did speak to him at the campground. Or did she try to speak to him & his parents were playing gate keeper & wouldn’t let her? Do we know how long she was at the campground? Or if she brought her kids? Whether or not she brought her kids is a big indicator of the reason she went to the campground…to me at least IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10