GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

If it was a secluded spot that people don't often go near, then why take the extra time to cover her over carefully, risking discovery in those extra seconds or minutes?

Anyway, it wasn't. If you look at the crime scene tent pic in the link below it was a very open area.

Teacher 'excited' about date with 'old friend' before she was ‘murdered'

Those leaves were gathered deliberately and used to cover her for a reason imo.

I wonder whether the 'pile of leaves' comment actually came from Police or whether it's been exaggerated or misreported in some way.
Like you say, the crime scene tent, is in an open grassy area and there's not many fallen leaves this time of year unless the alleged went into the tree area and gathered up half decomposed fallen leaves from last year. That would take some time though, like you say.
I wonder whether a couple of broken branches from the tree's could have been placed over her?
Either way it seems a feeble attempt at concealment.

Last edited:
I wonder whether the 'pile of leaves' comment actually came from Police or whether it's been exaggerated or misreported in some way.
Like you say, the crime scene tent, is in an open grassy area and there's not many fallen leaves this time of year unless the alleged went into the tree area and gathered up half decomposed fallen leaves from last year. That would take some time though, like you say.
I wonder whether a couple of broken branches from the tree's could have been placed over her?
Either way it seems a feeble attempt of concealment.
Well, not so feeble as she was found in the afternoon (5pm or so) next day.

Well, not so feeble as she was found in the afternoon (5pm or so) next day.

A lot of people walking through parks stick to the paths and don't go trundling through long grass. It's the dog that mooches around in the grass.
When Police say bodies are found by 'dog walkers' it's usually the dog that finds the body first, then the owner goes to investigate usually because the dog won't come away from the cadaver as they find the smell intriguing.

A lot of people walking through parks stick to the paths and don't go trundling through long grass. It's the dog that mooches around in the grass.
When Police say bodies are found by 'dog walkers' it's usually the dog that finds the body first, then the owner goes to investigate usually because the dog won't come away from the cadaver as they find the smell intriguing.
But there are buildings with balconies overlooking this park.
Also lots of people in the morning playing sports there as I read.

But there are buildings with balconies overlooking this park.
Also lots of people in the morning playing sports there as I read.

Point taken, but how many times do you look out of a window specifically to look for a body that might be covered in leaves?

My point is - If someone is not specifically looking for something, it's hard to see it.

What kind of sport is played in long grass?

Point taken, but how many times do you look out of a window specifically to look for a body that might be covered in leaves?

My point is - If someone is not specifically looking for something, it's hard to see it.

What kind of sport is played in long grass?
A girl said that in the morning some guys were playing baseball or some other sport there. I dont remember the link now.

Just to answer the question, there's nothing about the leaves in the police appeals (though the original one is no longer available) but it's been widely repeated in reputable media sources including as recently as after the preliminary court hearing.

Sabina Nessa: Man accused of 'predatory' murder of teacher
Sabina Nessa murder: Man in court over 'premeditated and predatory' attack on primary school teacher
Missing teacher Sabina Nessa’s body discovered by dog walker

Thanks for these.

I'm always a little sus of the press when reports go from saying, 'covered in leaves' to 'hidden in a pile of leaves'. Either way it's a sign of concealment, but still feeble compared to other ways of concealing IMO in the practical sense of him not wanting the body to be found.
But there could be psychological reasons as to why he 'covered' her body.

Last edited:
A girl said that in the morning some guys were playing baseball or some other sport there. I dont remember the link now.
It’s not really a park of sorts that people play in. More an area of green space with lit paths winding through it to allow people to walk from flats to the main square but avoiding the road. It’s just a landscaped area rather than a park. And the area she was found was on an incline I think (are this tents always placed over the body? I wondered whether that might be a secondary tent used to house equipment slightly away from the actual scene?)

Where does it say she was beaten to death with the two foot long implement? All I heard was that she was hit over the head with it to make her unconscious and then he picked her up and carried here away. There also seem to be two versions of how her body was discovered, one by a dog walker and another by a woman looking for her lost necklace.

Where does it say she was beaten to death with the two foot long implement? All I heard was that she was hit over the head with it to make her unconscious and then he picked her up and carried here away. There also seem to be two versions of how her body was discovered, one by a dog walker and another by a woman looking for her lost necklace.

The information about the 2 foot weapon was in media reports a few days ago.

Sabina Nessa murder search in Kent continues

Last edited:
Either way it seems a feeble attempt at concealment.

there’s loads of fallen leaves around at this time of year

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back