UT UT - Anne Lancaster-Elliott, 31, Salt Lake City, 1 Apr 2020

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Anne has not contacted family, or posted on social media since January 2020. This is not normal behavior for her. Anne suffers from mental illness and we are concerned for her safety. Hospitals and shelters have been checked periodically. If anyone has any information to help find Anne, please call (801)799-3000 and reference case 20-214185.

140510988_3996272030386071_2292149428535095333_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/slcpd/photos/a.263918590288119/3996272027052738

MISSING: 23-year-old Utah woman last heard from in January 2020

Wow, a whole year went by with no contact! I hope that Anne is safe somewhere.

Wow, the pictures look like different people altogether. I might be able to match #2 & #3 to the same person, but that’s about it.

If you flip the order of her last names, you’ll find her on FB. She doesn’t have photos of herself, so I can’t match 100% and won’t the post the link. There is a long post that seems related to the statement that she may have mental illness.

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter
Anne has not contacted family, or posted on social media since, January 2020. Anne possibly has a mental illness and we are concerned for her safety. If anyone has any information to help find Anne, please call (801)799-3000 and reference case 20-214185.

3:14 PM · Jan 21, 2021

(Per missing flyer, Anne is 32 years old)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

NamUs info differs than what’s in the thread’s title...

upload_2021-1-22_21-9-16.jpeg
Anne Elliott
32 yrs old
5’4”
130lbs

Last Seen April 1 2020 in Salt Lake City, Utah
Circumstances of Disappearance:
Anne’s family last spoke to her in January of 2020, but had been seen in Salt Lake City in April 2020. She has not made contact with her family via phone or Facebook, which is out of character for her. Her family is concerned for her welfare.

“She was an amazing mother, an amazing sister,” said her sister Emily Nardacci. “We had a great life.”

But following surgery, she was prescribed pain killers and was never the same.

“It just slowly happened, and you blink, and your family member is in this dark, dark hole,” said Nardacci. “I never expected this.”

The two sisters grew up in western Wyoming before Elliott, who also goes by the last name of Lancaster, settled in the Salt Lake area four years ago. Over the course of a few years, the mother of two went from an “amazing mother” to a jailhouse regular.

She left her kids,” said her sister. “She took off and then all of a sudden, she was living on the streets and started using other drugs.”

Ann Elliott became another statistic in Salt Lake City’s homeless population. She moved from shelter to shelter and called the streets her home. Despite her troubles, Nardacci said she kept in touch with her sister through Facebook. But then, that line of communication suddenly ended. Elliott fell off the radar.

“For me, I know my sister and I know she would have gotten a hold of me by now or at least my dad,” Nardacci said. “We have never given up hope on her. I have never once turned her away.”
Missing in Utah: ‘My sister matters’ says woman whose sister vanished | ABC4 Utah

Missing in Utah: ‘My sister matters’ says woman whose sister vanished | ABC4 Utah

In January, Salt Lake police posted her disappearance on its website. She’s also listed on NAMUS, a national database for missing persons and was recently placed on the website “We help the missing.” But no one has heard from her.

A private investigator learned a man named “Thor” befriended her while she was in the Salt Lake area.

“We just know that his name came up in conversations and that when she was released from jail, he was typically the friend that picked her up,” said Jason Jensen.

He said he has no evidence that “Thor” knew of her disappearance, but would like to get in contact with him. Prior to Elliott’s disappearance, her sister and other family members tried to get her involved in drug rehab. But it became a revolving door.

It’s been 18 months since Nardacci has heard from her sister. She said she will not give up on her.

Anne Elyse Elliott – The Charley Project

Anne Elyse Elliott
  • elliott_anne.jpg
  • elliott_anne2.jpg
  • elliott_anne3.jpg
  • elliott_anne4.jpg
  • elliott_anne5.jpg
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Elliott may use the last names Butler and/or Lancaster, and the first names Emily and/or Natalie. She may spell her last name "Elliot".
Details of Disappearance
Elliott last had contact with her family in January 2020, and was last seen in Salt Lake City, Utah sometime in April 2020. She has never been heard from again.

She was homeless and using drugs at the time of her disappearance, but did maintain contact with her family over social media. It's uncharacteristic of her to be out of touch with them, and due to that and her lifestyle, she's considered to be in danger. Her case remains unsolved.

Source Information

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong