Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
If BL is going north along the Appalachian Trail but wants to go to California, that guy should have told him to turn left at the next intersection, LOL. ;) Sorry, I am not taking this new sighting seriously. Did the guy get a license number of that truck? The New York Post didn't mention that.
Or at least, the State. My guess is TN or NC. jmo Also, did he talk like a northeasterner?

My son is 33. Over the past 3 or 4 years he has dated three women in their late 20s/30s and all three of them have been into crime/murders, etc. And he's into those types of shows as well. Not his mother! I cover my eyes for fictional scary stuff.
I've always been into true crime. Guess I'd better start keeping that on the Q.T. so I don't get accused of something!

My son is 33. Over the past 3 or 4 years he has dated three women in their late 20s/30s and all three of them have been into crime/murders, etc. And he's into those types of shows as well. Not his mother! I cover my eyes for fictional scary stuff.
I've always been into true crime. Guess I'd better start keeping that on the Q.T. so I don't get accused of something!

Since BL likely can't read paper maps (this takes acuity, patience, and will) because he's always used GPS, and may not have a phone, this may indeed be BL.
Who, for gosh sake, would ask for backroad directions all the way to CA from TN? Someone who doesn't know where different states are located?
It's making me laugh. It sounds so ridiculous. "Which road leads to California?" Um, I don't know but you may need to find the road to Memphis first. :p:cool:

Its pretty weird that DTBH would say that yet be searching for him on islands off the shore of Florida. Its almost as if DTBH doesn't really have a solid clue but is throwing darts at a board.
Josh Benson from WFLA posted screenshots from a FaceTime call with DTBH. You can see those here. It looks like they may have found something? Idk. May or may not be related to BL. You can see in those screenshots it looks like some kinda roof-ish? Not sure. Like I said…may or may not be related to BL…But seems odd to have a makeshift hut thing in the woods lol (IMO that’s what it looks like in the screenshots in the post). Pure speculation as to what that is Bc I’m not sure from those screenshots. I’ve found some more pictures of what’s in the background of those screenshots…just waiting on admin approval to post them.

ETA: added some clarity.

"The man believed to be Laundrie pulled his car up alongside Davis to ask for directions to California using only back roads…”
Sounds like the guy was looking for the Trans America Trail (look it up on Wikipedia). The TAT crosses the AT somewhere in North Carolina I believe.

I didn't realise he was on the most wanted list, but there Gabby's name is at #12.

(Though, technically, BL's name is not included ... it is more of a request for information, which includes her unnamed boyfriend.)

Wanted Collection | Federal Bureau of Investigation

I keep looking at their site to see if today is the day they've issued a fugitive wanted poster. They still have not. Fugitives — FBI

But if you look at the site you will note they have a drop down menu with very specific categories. He has not been indicted for a homicide, and his outstanding warrant does not seem to fit within the categories. So, this could be why there is no official poster yet. MOO. BUT, you will also note under the missing persons tab that he has never been listed as a missing person. MOO

He's a great manipulator of people and uses rat running. His family have probably always enabled him.

"Hey mom, let's call the whole family to De Soto and we'll try and figure out what to do next".

Cassie in particular will no doubt be facing an aiding and abetting charge, and the proof is there on video for everyone to see. Even Bertolino made up a lame excuse for why she made a false statement. SHE LIED and there's no way she can get out of that.

She never said on the video that she hadn't seen him since she came home. She was asked what the oddest thing about all this and she said, "That I haven't been able to talk to him. I wish I could talk to him." and the next sentence she says "I know its all because the lawyers advising them not to say anything". So she is referring to the time since the lawyers got involved.

Hopefully we'll find out the cause of death but they may withhold most of the details until trial ... if there ever is one.

I find it hard to believe that he hit her regularly as they lived with the family. It would be hard to disguise bruises, scratches etc. in such a situation. IMO he used psychological abuse which is a very powerful weapon.

It's interesting that they were engaged, but then they broke it off. The photo taken on the day they became engaged didn't show an engagement ring. Why is that? No prizes for guessing.

Gabby's mom said that the couple, who had been together for a little over two years and were engaged, decided to call off the engagement and go back to just dating — she said they felt they were too young for marriage. “I think they kind of put that on hold just because they felt it was a little fast. They were excited at first, but then they were like, 'let's just wait, we're very young'. So they were really just boyfriend and girlfriend".

Gabby Petito broke off engagement with Brian Laundrie before trip, says mom Nicole

I cannot believe SNL has had two skits referencing this situation. I don't recall this happening before.
I was really surprised at this. This is why I'm not paying full attention here. Watching season premier SNL, and other distractions happening here. That was in poor taste IMO. I predict they're gonna get slammed for that. MOO.

Nah, that man knows what he's looking for. I'm not 100% BL is on the AT either. However, I don't know anything about hiking or anything like that it's just a gut feeling for me. The first thing BL did was head right home to his parents. He's going to hide somewhere familiar. JMO.

I don't think he on the AT either. I think he's dead in the swamp, but I also think DTBH knows what he is looking for and finding BL would be a boost, but not a necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288