GUILTY NV - Julia Woodward, 21, murdered, Washoe County, 1979 *Arrest in 2019*

@Niner I just checked the docket again as @Legally Bland reminded me by liking my previous post. Nothing. I have a feeling we won’t see any movement until next year unless the attorneys file some sort of pretrial motion but l’ll keep checking every couple of weeks and let you know ;)

@Niner I just checked the docket again as @Legally Bland reminded me by liking my previous post. Nothing. I have a feeling we won’t see any movement until next year unless the attorneys file some sort of pretrial motion but l’ll keep checking every couple of weeks and let you know ;)

Thanks for doing that! Appreciated! :)

I just checked the docket again. Nothing new :( I can’t believe they will let this case sit dormant until next May but that’s how it’s looking right now.

Thanks for looking (again!) :) Surely they will have a court date before May... I would hope so! Maybe they don't need any discovery or motions made....

Thanks for looking (again!) :) Surely they will have a court date before May... I would hope so! Maybe they don't need any discovery or motions made....
One would think so especially since those May dates are trial ones. I’ll keep checking the docket :)

@Suglo - me again - going thru my June stuff - anything??
citrouille14.gif

@Niner Nothing new unfortunately. Wow they really may just go until next May without another hearing :confused:

Strange if you ask me! But unless any motions are filed - guess they are good to go...

I'll check back in - in about another month, I guess! :)

Strange if you ask me! But unless any motions are filed - guess they are good to go...

I'll check back in - in about another month, I guess! :)
I think you are right. We can check every few weeks so we don’t miss a sudden hearing. :)

@Suglo - going thru some oldies - and just wondering IF there might be an update on this one? Last hearing I have is on 6/10/21 with a motions hearing on 5/11/22 & trial starting 5/31/22

TIA!
and
thanks07a.gif

:):)
@Suglo - going thru some oldies - and just wondering IF there might be an update on this one? Last hearing I have is on 6/10/21 with a motions hearing on 5/11/22 & trial starting 5/31/22

TIA!
and
thanks07a.gif
@Niner Just checked. Nothing new on the calendar. Guess we will just have to keep checking back every few weeks. Happy Thanksgiving to you too :)

@Suglo - going thru some oldies - and wondering if there might be a hearing before the one on 5/11/22?

Thank you - and
gui1.gif
to you & yours!

@Suglo - going thru some oldies - and wondering if there might be a hearing before the one on 5/11/22?

Thank you - and
gui1.gif
to you & yours!
@Niner Sorry about the delay. Was traveling down to San Diego for Christmas yesterday. It was pouring rain the whole way. Hairiest 8 hour drive ever! Anyway I looked up this case. Nothing on calendar until 5/11/2022 when they have the trial confirming hearing. They also have a jury trial on 5/31/2022 at 9:00 am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back