Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that when Clarke’s manuscript had gone beyond editorial matters and off to the publisher, new revelations by Mr Wolters and the media as to the number of cases CB might have been involved in, cannot be attributed to Clarke.

I'm not even talking about the book but instead i'm talking about the way JC promoted the book with articles that i did mentioned and that he did write on olivepress.

"The six sex crimes Madeleine suspect Christian Brueckner is facing" - this is a title of a very recent article JC wrote on his own olivepress site so yes he did wrote it not the "publisher"....

I wouldn't be annoyed if he did wrote 4 crimes and placed the correct ones there ...

I'm not even talking about the book but instead i'm talking about the way JC promoted the book with articles that i did mentioned and that he did write on olivepress.

"The six sex crimes Madeleine suspect Christian Brueckner is facing" - this is a title of a very recent article JC wrote on his own olivepress site so yes he did wrote it not the "publisher"....

I wouldn't be annoyed if he did wrote 4 crimes and placed the correct ones there ...
‘I wouldn’t be annoyed if he did wrote (sic) 4 crimes’. Briefly, please explain the two crimes you are referring to.

‘I wouldn’t be annoyed if he did wrote (sic) 4 crimes’. Briefly, please explain the two crimes you are referring to.

BKA is investigation CB for MM case + Irish Woman Rape + Playgroung incident + 10 years old girl "abuse".

JC claiming "six crimes" or "5 crimes" that CB is facing is false.

What is so dificult to understand about that ?

Not difficult to understand at all. How do you know what and whom the BKA is investigating?

I don't know. But i do know what THEY ARE NOT investigating for sure.

1) BKA can't investigate what they don't have jurisdiction to investigate.
2)If BKA were to find stuff related to a specific case under jurisdiction of other Sta they would need to pass that on to the relevant Sta.
3)In JUST ONE of the mentioned cases (by JC) if CB were to be a "suspect" or the case were to be re-opened I would know. That's all.

Last edited:
I don't know. But i do know what THEY ARE NOT investigating for sure.

1) BKA can't investigate what they don't have jurisdiction to investigate.
2)If BKA were to find stuff related to a specific case under jurisdiction of other Sta they would need to pass that on to the relevant Sta.
3)In JUST ONE of the mentioned cases (by JC) if CB were to be a "suspect" or the case were to be re-opened I would know. That's all.

RH?

No. RH is a "mystery for me". I don't have a clue why BKA called RH father after all this time to make a CB link. I don't have a clue if they are investigating this. BKA would have jurisdiction over RH case as they have for MM. I don't know anyone with inside info on the RH case but i would love to know why BKA do have "interest" on this case. So again, NO, i wasn't refering to RH.

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Must be a copy of JC's book in the Oldenburg prison library.

This stuff is obviously been briefed by FF

It is quite a bizarre situation really, but it also shows why it was strange for HCW to give those comments to JC (if he actually did)

He really ought to give a direct media briefing as to the state of the investigation, at least to clear up what is accurate and what is tabloid whispers.

You clearly has some sort of obsession with Jon Clarke. Best you reveal what you know on this platform in order to gain some credibility.

Maybe even read the whole book , again the papers are
confusing matters .

In terms of the 6 cases they are/ were ? reviewing circa June 2021 ( HCW interview from JC )

HCW says

Hazel Behan
MM
Joanna Eilts
Messines- Indecent Exposure
Inga Gehricke -
Carola Titze - Belgium

However ……….

Regarding the last two .

The IG case is in the hands of Stendhal Police who will decide whether or not to charge CB. In February 2021 Stendhal reported no evidence on CB to charge (even though he was close by the previous day to IG going missing ) but still nothing to tie him to it as of Feb 2021.

The CT case he says the Belgium Police had been in touch regarding information on CB and he had passed it on and
not yet heard back .
The BKA are also looking into the €100,000 robbery in the Algarve.

With regard to RH , JCip , TB (Frankfurt) he gave a no comment .

Last edited:
(...)
The IG case is in the hands of Stendhal Police who will decide whether or not to charge CB. In February 2021 Stendhal reported no evidence on CB to charge (even though he was close by the previous day to IG going missing ) but still nothing to tie him to it as of Feb 2021.

CB is NOT under investigation over little Inga case. Never was. And Sta Stendal do know very well exactly where CB was on 02/05/2015 at 19:00-20:00 and he was NOT at wilhelmshof. Also CB was NEVER taking rehabilitation threatment at wilhelmshof. All lies on JC book. Little Inga case doesn't have anything to do with this CB stuff.

<modsnip>

If i do google "christian brueckner" at the time i'm writing this the first link that will pop up is this (in PT) :

https://observador.pt/2021/02/24/christian-brueckner-absolvido-de-suspeitas-no-caso-da-maddie-alema/&ved=2ahUKEwi995uuka7zAhUR14UKHfbjCT4QFnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw0a_11fmavbeWu-6zBqcq-A

Obs.jpg

Translates to something like the fact that CB is clear on the little Inga case can compromise/put in cause his role in the MM case.

<modsnip>

In my case (and I guess i'm just one of the few that think like this) i'm very happy to know that CB didn't had anything to do with little Inga. And that's all.

Oh, by the way, The ones that hold Jurisdiction of the little Inga case are Brigitte Strullmeier and Thomas Kramer.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
<quoted post was modsnipped>

Here's the translation of the article.

24-02-21
The German authorities consider that there is no evidence that Christian Brueckner, a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCan, was responsible for the abduction of Inga, the "German Maddie".
The suspicions that fell on Christian Brueckner in the case of the disappearance of Inga Gehricke, known as the “German Maddie” were allayed. According to The Sun, German authorities considered that there is no evidence that the 44-year-old man was responsible for the abduction of the child in 2015, which could call into question his role in the abduction of Madeleine Mccann.
"The public prosecutor's office has carefully examined the links to Inga's case and determined that there is no initial suspicion against my client," Brueckner's lawyer Friedrich Fulscher told The Sun. "The investigation of Christian B. in the case of Inga is closed," said the spokesman for the prosecutor's office in Stendal, Thomas Kramer, to the same media.

“Police investigations were conducted, but these did not produce any facts to suggest that Christian B. may have abducted, abused or killed Inga. Thus, despite this additional investigation, there are no suspicions against Christian B. The preliminary procedures were therefore discontinued”, he explained.

In July of last year, Brueckner was named as the main suspect in the disappearance of Maddie from Praia da Luz, Algarve, in 2007. The man, serving a sentence for drug trafficking and the rape of an elderly woman in Portugal, resided in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007. Around the same time it was also learned that the German was the main suspect in a similar case.

Five-year-old Inga Gehricke disappeared in May 2015 while picnicking with her family in a forest in the Saxony-Anhal region. Despite the €25,000 reward for information leading to his whereabouts, the child was never found.

Christian Brueckner absolvido de suspeitas no caso da "Maddie alemã"

CB is NOT under investigation over little Inga case. Never was. And Sta Stendal do know very well exactly where CB was on 02/05/2015 at 19:00-20:00 and he was NOT at wilhelmshof. Also CB was NEVER taking rehabilitation threatment at wilhelmshof. All lies on JC book. Little Inga case doesn't have anything to do with this CB stuff.

And what does really piss me off is the fact that many people (including the newspapers) are "sad" because CB is not wanted for little Inga "disapearence" as that weakens the MM case strenght.

If i do google "christian brueckner" at the time i'm writing this the first link that will pop up is this (in PT) :

https://observador.pt/2021/02/24/christian-brueckner-absolvido-de-suspeitas-no-caso-da-maddie-alema/&ved=2ahUKEwi995uuka7zAhUR14UKHfbjCT4QFnoECAUQAg&usg=AOvVaw0a_11fmavbeWu-6zBqcq-A

View attachment 315882

Translates to something like the fact that CB is clear on the little Inga case can compromise/put in cause his role in the MM case.

In other words is the same that i've been "assisting" here - same mentality of many WS members - as it would simply be ok (or preferable) for CB to get Inga and do to her what he wanted to do according to his chat in order for the chances of him to have done the same to MM be "higher". It's disgusting behind believe.

In my case (and I guess i'm just one of the few that think like this) i'm very happy to know that CB didn't had anything to do with little Inga. And that's all.

Oh, by the way, The ones that hold Jurisdiction of the little Inga case are Brigitte Strullmeier and Thomas Kramer.

At the exact time that i'm posting this the case is still under the jurisdiction of Sta Stendal and still close. CB was not even a person of interest on this case to start with. All the rest that you will read from JC or even HCW regarding this would just be an attempt to put more blames on CB for stuff that they know for sure he haven't done (and on this case for something that he doesn't even have the power to "charge" CB with). And this sort of lies do continue even when both Sta Sendal prossecuters already made public some of what I just stated on this post ...

I think you need to re read what I wrote , especially the bit from However ….. .

CB was never a suspect in IG ?? I think
you need to check a few things particularly around 2015/ 2016 . <modsnip>

I think you need to re read what I wrote , especially the bit from However ….. .

CB was never a suspect in IG ?? I think
you need to check a few things particularly around 2015/ 2016 . <modsnip>

For you to know the search on CB allotment back on 2016 were NOT even made under a warrant for Inga search... There were members of SOKO-WALD (as we called on that time) when allotment was searched but that's it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members