Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
That casual comment of CL's that BL always flies home when...Never mind, I don't want to get into that" tells me that BL has flown home before when he was in a situation where he was decompensating. We need to go back to July when this roadtrip started. We know he flew back to FL (without Gabby) at least once in mid-August. How many times did it happen other than that we don't know about. For CL to have so casually said that leads me to think BL has hightailed it back home via airplane when things got rough somewhere more than once.

We're focusing on a timeline that starts in mid-August. But what happened BEFORE that? Every piece of that trip needs to be investigated going all the way back to Jun/July.

JMO
I'd say whenever they left FL to head to NY, and the previous trip as well.

For those who want to see BL's distinctive gait (in case it helps in spotting him), look at timestamp 42:10 on the first full body cam video of the Moab stop. You can see him both walking away from the camera and then walking towards the camera.

Source:
Hmmm yeah I see nothing medical. Just someone walking with his feet facing outwards.

ETA: Seriously, though is this really the direction we're going in...

On September 17, Miranda Baker posted a series of Tiktoks, claiming to have picked Brian up at Colter Bay and dropped him off at Jackson Dam. Then on that same day, around night time, the Laundries attorney reports Brian missing to FBI investigators. Odd timing, huh. <modsnip - sleuthing parents>

Last edited by a moderator:
good questions.

If that were the case, why have BL move GP's things from the storage unit to the Laundrie's garage?

Why not just say: "Hey son, get your things from the storage unit, she can take care of hers, leave her things there". ?

So, I am now wondering how do we know that the storage unit stuff was moved to the L’s garage? Did I miss that ?

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought he was returning home to destroy stuff so that he could kill her.

No, I was more heading along lines that he was possibly in damage limitation mode after their brush with the law. She might have threatened him somehow during an argument and let slip she had notes or whatever. I could see him being controlling enough to decide he needed to get on and deal with that.

I don’t believe he planned to kill her. I think things probably just escalated beyond anything any of them expected.

Brian Laundrie's Neighbor Arrested In Face-Off With Protester Amid Media Frenzy, Demonstrations At The Family's Home | Oxygen Official Site.
'Where's Brian?': Protesters Shout Questions Outside Home of Brian Laundrie's Parents

Demonstrators gathered outside the property in North Fork, Florida, with posters and using a megaphone to shout their demands.

NINTCHDBPICT000682898804.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000682898806.jpg

A fight broke out at the Laundrie family’s home in North Port, Florida after a neighbour accused a protester of trespassing on his property, Fox News reported.

The protester had been wielding a megaphone outside of the family’s home along with one other protester for the last few days.

“You can sit here all you want with your megaphone. I don’t care, but you come on my property again, I’m going to *advertiser censored***** beat your *advertiser censored**,” the neighbour yelled at the protester.

“You’re going to jail,” the protester said while filming the encounter. “You just assaulted me on camera.”

The neighbour was arrested later in the evening and charged with battery, according to the North Port Police Department.

Last edited:
IMO he was on the AT on Saturday so no …. But he may have connections with shady people in Utah.
BL said during the Moab stop that he didn’t have anyone he could stay with in the area, and we know he was asocial. I have trouble believing he’s some criminal mastermind with a network of thugs helping him out a la Eric Rudolph.

How long have you known him? Is this recent behavior or has he always been that way? I just wonder why in the world Gabby wanted to marry him. Did you meet her?
They put a part of their life on SM. We all have seen SM, news coverage, police body cameras. We also see what he has done to Gabby. We have a right, imo, to form our own thoughts and opinions on this. Jmo, that is all. You may feel differently and that is your right to your opinion. Jmo .

Brian Laundrie – update: Arrest at parents’ home amid Gabby Petito demo as Dog the Bounty Hunter claims ‘lead’
Thu, September 30, 2021

A fight broke out at the Laundrie family’s home in North Port, Florida after a neighbour accused a protester of trespassing on his property, Fox News reported.

The protester had been wielding a megaphone outside of the family’s home along with one other protester for the last few days.

“You can sit here all you want with your megaphone. I don’t care, but you come on my property again, I’m going to *advertiser censored***** beat your *advertiser censored**,” the neighbour yelled at the protester.

“You’re going to jail,” the protester said while filming the encounter. “You just assaulted me on camera.”

The neighbour was arrested later in the evening and charged with battery, according to the North Port Police Department.
I can't believe that this has been allowed.

Please don't ask me for the link, but when asked by a reporter, he said he represents all 3. Specifically said he does not represent Cassie. Imo

Please don't take this wrong, but I have seen enough misunderstandings of what people think they heard that I don't trust much that doesn't have a link to allow me to see it for myself. I am new to this forum but it didn't take long for me to figure out why that requirement is so heavily enforced here. Like eyewitness counts, 6 people can watch the same video and all 6 come away with differing opinions.

From the link:
Out-toeing is not typically associated with painor discomfort. It also doesn’t usually interfere with a child’s ability to walk, run, or be mobile in any way.”

There are professional ballet dancers who would kill for his “turn-out”. Pro football players often take ballet to train their knees to work “in alignment” with a turnout because doing so makes them more agile & less prone to injury. I don’t think BL’s turnout is problematic for him, although his gait distinct/odd. Aaaaand now that his attention has been drawn to this, he can purposely rotate “parallel” and disguise his gait as well as ears, nose & eyebrows. All moo & ime.
Or maybe the duck foot gait is already Brian in disguise.

I'm thinking Keyser Söze and 'The Usual Suspects.'

(BBM) you sure about that?

"Nicole says she wants to know where her daughter’s things are after Brian returned to Florida in August to help her father move their things to a storage unit. She asked why Gabby’s belongings were moved during their road trip and where they are now."

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2021/09/...d-and-family-ignored-her-desperate-texts.html

______

also:

"She also questions Brian’s trip back to Florida in August to help his father move his luggage out of the storage unit.

Brian left Gabby at the Fairfield Inn in Salt Lake City and returned to Florida from August 17-23 to help his father empty the storage units he and Gabby had.

According to Schmidt, Brian’s father offered to have them keep their belongings in his house so that they wouldn’t have to pay for storage units.

Not surprisingly, she wasn’t alone in the van, as he left Gabby in the hotel. Brian then returned to Utah and left the hotel with him on August 24th.

Schmidt now wonders why Gabby’s stuff needed to be moved during their expedition, and what happened to her.

“Where is her stuff?” She asked."

Last text message missing 'van-life woman' Gabby Petitio sent to her mother is revealed - California News Times

^^ The writing in that "California News Times" blog leaves a little something to be desired. For instance, who writes it? Easily answered though: Contact Us - California News Times

No, I was more heading along lines that he was possibly in damage limitation mode after their brush with the law. She might have threatened him somehow during an argument and let slip she had notes or whatever. I could see him being controlling enough to decide he needed to get on and deal with that.

I don’t believe he planned to kill her. I think things probably just escalated beyond anything any of them expected.
I agree

It’s strange that after going home and regrouping he went back then she was dead within a very short space of time. If he had been raking through her stuff I wonder if he found something that contributed to this escalation in his behaviour? Or did something trigger him when he got back there?

Long shot: was he able to monitor her activity when he left her using a device at home? One of her own or one of his?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa