Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.
The Sheriff's office gave a press conference on 4/22/19 and we have some solid information. Please take a look below

HERE IS THE NEW SKETCH FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE ON 4/22/19

delphi-suspect-sketch-ht-jef-190422_hpEmbed_5x6_992.jpg

HERE IS THE NEW AUDIO. IT'S-A BIT LONGER THAN THE FIRST AUDIO:
https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_Audio_Edited_2019x3.wav

Here is the old audio in a loop:

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

LATEST PRESS CONFERENCE 4/22/19

FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR THE CARROL COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FACEBOOK PAGE.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at
(844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference from 2017 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby

Link to post with all Threads #1-98 (Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #99 Thread #100 Thread #101 Thread #102 Thread #103 Thread #104 Thread #105 Thread #106 Thread #107 Thread #108 Thread #109 Thread #110 Thread #111 Thread #112 Thread #113 Thread #114 Thread #115 Thread #116 Thread #117 Thread #118 Thread #119 Thread #120 Thread #121 Thread #122 Thread #123
Thread #124 Thread #125 Thread #126 Thread #127 Thread #128 Thread #129 Thread #130 Thread #131 Thread #132 Thread #133 Thread #134 Thread #135 Thread #136 Thread #137

Link to Media Maps & Timelines *No Discussion*
Link to Media Maps & Timelines #2 *No Discussion*

IMAGE Discussion Thread

Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information

Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video

Grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

NOTE - per Tricia and Sillybilly’s 5.28.2021 post here, JBC as a poi is now open for discussion in the Delphi thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Theorizing based on some known fact sourced from MSM or LE is fine, but there is no known fact to substantiate speculation about catfishing. Please move on from that discussion.

Also, a few reminders from TOS:

It is WS preferred policy to use initials only for anyone other than victims or perps.

If you have questions about rules or moderation, please do not ask them on the thread. Just private message a Mod or Admin for clarification.

Rumors are not allowed. If you can't link information to Websleuths approved sources, do NOT post it with "I read it somewhere" or "I'll find the link later ...".

Before you post something make sure what you are stating is FACT as we know it from MSM, LE or another approved Websleuths source.

Sleuthing or discussing RSOs just because they are on the registry is not allowed. A thread specific exception may be made by Tricia or an Admin depending on geographical location in relation a crime.

Photo alterations or side-by-side comparisons are not allowed.

Because I think this could be an important point, I am bringing this over from the last thread. This is a quote from Kelsi German (Libby's sister) on one of the many podcast interviews she gave.

21:10 - "I think that he is somebody close to us." "We probably talk to him every single day and we're not connecting him to it. We're not realizing that he's the person and it could be that he's the best person in the world to us, um, and that, that he, the person he puts on to us and that fake identity that he's giving us is not the same person that he was in that moment."

Earlier in the podcast, she also said this: "I think he's somebody very close to us..Could be my neighbor maybe."

Because I think this could be an important point, I am bringing this over from the last thread. This is a quote from Kelsi German (Libby's sister) on one of the many podcast interviews she gave.

21:10 - "I think that he is somebody close to us." "We probably talk to him every single day and we're not connecting him to it. We're not realizing that he's the person and it could be that he's the best person in the world to us, um, and that, that he, the person he puts on to us and that fake identity that he's giving us is not the same person that he was in that moment."

Earlier in the podcast, she also said this: "I think he's somebody very close to us..Could be my neighbor maybe."
LE?

It is at 11:25 in the podcast that it is "I think he's somebody very close to us..." Thanks for the bringing it over. I missed the second part and thought it was being misquoted. My apologies.

Maybe while things are slow, I'll post this observation and people more familiar with the murders can correct me as appropriate.
The other week I asked a question about the Delphi suspects; I was pretty much unaware of almost all of them at the time. Since then I've read a big pile of blog posts and reddit posts (I don't use Fbook) and I've watched a bundle of y00t00be videos about various subjects and how they fit the overall picture of the Delphi murders.

And it seems fair, from what i've learned in the last couple of weeks, to say there are nearly a dozen or so people being called suspects or POIs in this case. And the police may have some evidence relating to one or more of them, but we (the general public) don't have *any* evidence to support any significant claims against any of them. Isn't that right?

We've got a handful of vermin in the general area who are odd and/or have been involved in various crimes. There are some people being listed as suspicious apparently just because they resemble one of the drawings the police released. One person seems to be a favorite suspect based on his apparent attack on a little girl--but there's still no actual evidence, right? So am I missing something? Is there some person most of you think must be the murderer, some evidence I haven't seen on the web yet?

I was going through some old family photos and I think I understand now why this case is so important to me. I found photos of my baby sister when she was 10 years old, 12, 14 years old; she was sweet as pie and as cute as a baby bunny, and that age is one in which girls are (usually) cheerful and outgoing and happy and as innocent and pleasant as butterflies. The *horror* of having Libby and Abbie's lives snuffed out, sweet happy friends having a good time on a walk--it's so painful and brutal that it just keeps me hoping to hear of an arrest at last. :-( --ken

Maybe while things are slow, I'll post this observation and people more familiar with the murders can correct me as appropriate.
The other week I asked a question about the Delphi suspects; I was pretty much unaware of almost all of them at the time. Since then I've read a big pile of blog posts and reddit posts (I don't use Fbook) and I've watched a bundle of y00t00be videos about various subjects and how they fit the overall picture of the Delphi murders.

And it seems fair, from what i've learned in the last couple of weeks, to say there are nearly a dozen or so people being called suspects or POIs in this case. And the police may have some evidence relating to one or more of them, but we (the general public) don't have *any* evidence to support any significant claims against any of them. Isn't that right?

We've got a handful of vermin in the general area who are odd and/or have been involved in various crimes. There are some people being listed as suspicious apparently just because they resemble one of the drawings the police released. One person seems to be a favorite suspect based on his apparent attack on a little girl--but there's still no actual evidence, right? So am I missing something? Is there some person most of you think must be the murderer, some evidence I haven't seen on the web yet?

I was going through some old family photos and I think I understand now why this case is so important to me. I found photos of my baby sister when she was 10 years old, 12, 14 years old; she was sweet as pie and as cute as a baby bunny, and that age is one in which girls are (usually) cheerful and outgoing and happy and as innocent and pleasant as butterflies. The *horror* of having Libby and Abbie's lives snuffed out, sweet happy friends having a good time on a walk--it's so painful and brutal that it just keeps me hoping to hear of an arrest at last. :-( --ken

So JBC is not only a favorite for a simple reason such as his crime against a child..there are variety of factors and known details that really put him at the forefront. Without access to Facebook and an in-depth understanding of his history in and outside of prison and his whereabouts at different times, it is hard
to make a calculated judgement.

mOO

So JBC is not only a favorite for a simple reason such as his crime against a child..there are variety of factors and known details that really put him at the forefront. Without access to Facebook and an in-depth understanding of his history in and outside of prison and his whereabouts at different times, it is hard
to make a calculated judgement.

mOO

Yes, Minazoe, but regardless of his crimes, my basic idea is that, AFAICT, there's no actual physical evidence that any of us outside the investigation know. A man's history may be appalling, but we don't have anything concrete on anybody, it seems. "Looks like" and "history of" and "convicted of" ... those don't convict anybody, right? Fingerprints, security camera footage, testimony of others--those work. And none of the 'suspects' discussed have any such evidence against them--again, it looks like that to me, there is a LOT of content out on the web. MOO.

Yes, you are 100% correct.

Lizzy and Lyric murdered 13 Jul 12 (9 yrs ago)
Abby and Libby murdered 13 Feb 17 (4 yrs ago)

Still waiting for an arrest in each case.
What's crazy to think about is that if the two cases are related, the killer might strike every five years. Which would mean 2022 would be his next attempt.
I've thought before that it might take this guy making another attempt to get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74