Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s true they could have investigated already and this meeting will be a “shh”. BUT- I worry.

As a side note, did you know you can not even go into a FBI office in person right now and report a tip? Yep.. thanks covid.
Yeah but my point is all police and sheriff across the country should be on high alert - it does not appear they were. 3 days later from what was it? 12:30 a.m. Sat morning? MOO If that was BL he could have been caught. At least he might have been. Now, he's long gone. MOO

Who said her things were thrown out or destroyed?
When the FBI did the big search, the garage was packed full of boxes. I thought that was probably the things they moved from storage. I did see one box with writing on it that looked like GP's handwriting. I'll see if I can find it again.

Google reviews written by Brian Laundrie: Google Maps
Interesting read. The picture sure looks like him, but...

One review mentions his wife.
Another review mentions his kids.
Another one says something like, "he was born in mexico and never feels as good as he does in the arms of pedro." Is this a saying that just means being in mexico, or something?

I guess people can write anything they want to on those reviews.

JMO

Jerry's to busy being a democratic politician. Lol

Can the date be edited? These posts were 2 years ago.

No, the date can't be changed but the body of your review can.

It would be interesting to know the email address linked to the account, might shed some light on whether or not it really is BL! or someone else pretending...
Either way, neither is funny. Imo

The Sheriff of Polk County said he would have arrested BL on the spot.

‘I would have never let him out of custody’: Sheriff Grady Judd's reaction to search for Brian Laundrie

"I can tell you, at this sheriff’s office, when he showed up with her car and she was no place to be found, we would have never let him out of our custody that day," Judd said during a press conference on an undercover child *advertiser censored* operation. "Other than that, I’m not sure where their investigation is."

That's why I keep saying and keep saying it's nonsense that they couldn't have looked in that home to see if Gabby was in there.

This has been mentioned before and I like and follow Sherriff Judd on youtube. Every community ought to have a sheriff like this, that said and in the timeframe what would the charges be? and secondly, it is not like the NPPD even saw Brian, it's not like he came in for an interview and disappeared. Haven't seen any police action with Brian except the Moab force, and allegedly all those troubling 911 calls. Did I miss where the Northport Police had Brian and let him go?

As much as I believe these are his, I don’t know how we can truly prove they are.

And actually someone shared that link here a few days ago. I tend to believe this is him as well, and yea, very strange.
Ah...the world of the vegetarianism: McDonald's, Dunkin' Donuts, Chuckie's Chick-N-Dik, etc. Valuable insight there.:rolleyes:

*note: He reviewed the Bayard Cutting Arboretum. My husband asked me to marry him 50 years ago in that vary same arboretum. It IS a beautiful place that's been a local favorite for many many years.

Last edited:
For me, I wouldn't say bullying, because the protestors did worse. But i think we are on the same page, I just think it's distracting, harassing, and doesn't really serve a purpose. So IMO i guess i'd just call it more sensationalism and won't make this family budge one iota.

Not to mention, they may have absolutely nothing to budge about.

Just because some people think they know where Brian is, doesn't mean they do know where he is.

Requires a warrant to search house. I assume not enough info at that point to get one.
I have to agree with the OP. My understanding is that a call to NP Police for a "public service" (wellness check) was made and NP Police went to the home to see if Gabby was there. I immediately thought, how can they turn them away when there's probable cause to search and verify the wellness of Gabby. I also don't think they needed any warrant to do so. Especially with the van right there and they should have ran the plates and they would have come back as Gabby's = probable cause. Seriously, they could have had her in there tied up and the police don't check the house?

Not sure what made you think to search for this but it's eye opening. There's something very wrong with this guy IMO. I read through half his reviews. Some of these were 2 years ago - so he was 21? To me this is not a sign of an immature 21 year old trying to be funny but rather a loner with no social circle. MOO.

I feel there's an immaturity about them. They're the kind of thing a young teenager would write, not someone in their early twenties.

I get the strong feeling that BL has perhaps felt like he's never really fit in. Maybe he played the class clown at school to try and be popular, and thought that by being 'funny' it would gain him some attention.

It's almost as if he's trying to get a laugh or attention with those reviews. I just don't see the point in them, or what purpose they serve.

They're very telling as far as his level of maturity and how he spends his 'leisure time'.

I can imagine two 13yr old boys daring each other to write dud or silly reviews, but not a grown adult of 22yrs old.

MOO

Edited to correct ridiculous spelling errors. It's the bewitching hour in the UK, and when I'm making basic errors it means I better get some shut-eye! G'night fellow Websleuthers!

Last edited:
Interesting read. The picture sure looks like him, but...

One review mentions his wife.
Another review mentions his kids.
Another one says something like, "he was born in mexico and never feels as good as he does in the arms of pedro." Is this a saying that just means being in mexico, or something?

I guess people can write anything they want to on those reviews.

JMO
He's being a wiseguy. Thinks his opinion is enough to ruin a business. MOO

If you add to everything you just said the fact that the supplemental report was deleted by Pratt THE DAY AFTER GABBY’s missing person’s report was filed… you will really go hmmm.
https://www.scribd.com/document/525514584/Petito-Redacted

Wow! Thank you for posting this.

So, Round 2 was Officer Pratt's body cam. Now this makes sense to me.

The 2nd body cam revealed the officer telling Gabby that there were witnesses who stated they saw BL slapping her. The second body cam revealed an officer who was privy to the contents of the 911 call. But that is not what he wrote in his report.

Wow. I'm not sure about Utah but in many other places lying on an official record is an offense. Are we seeing evidence of him lying? MOO. And, is "this" why they held the footage back? What a mess! MOO

"It wasn't clear, but I believe it was reported the male had been observed to have assaulted the female..."
"No one reported that the male struck the female..."

READ IT: Police report from disturbance involving Gabby Petito, Brian Laundrie
CBS 2 reports that Robbins’ bodycam footage was released on September 16, but it took an additional two weeks for the authorities to release Pratt’s bodycam.

Attachments

• 14EF97B6-0FB2-49E2-8A57-B1BBD5D58EF1.jpeg
    14EF97B6-0FB2-49E2-8A57-B1BBD5D58EF1.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 36
I don't know what to think about this encounter.

If it was BL, I don't see any reason, when he's gone undetected this long with searches seemingly focused on FL, that he would then make his presence and whereabouts known to a perfect stranger who might or might not recognize and report him. What would be the point? I mean, I get the whole insanity plea idea, but does he really want LE to track down that truck all the way from NC to CA, looking for him, so they can find him somewhere acting crazy?

If it was BL, and he is indeed having a mental break, I agree it's surprising he's gone this long without being detected. Maybe he's ultra paranoid and staying out of sight because of it. Idk...

Re the bolded: remember, the insanity defense is concerned with the state of mind at the time of the action/crime and requires either that the person did not know what they were doing or did not recognize that what they were doing was wrong.

If, hypothetically, a fugitive POI were to pretend to be "insane" now, the main potential is to be deemed incompetent to stand trial. And if that were a finding, the usual course is to get that person to a facility and on meds to the point, if possible, of being deemed unable to understand what is happening now/their legal rights when advised of them.

In short, pretending to be confused/out of it now isn't likely to do any good in the long run.

When the FBI did the big search, the garage was packed full of boxes. I thought that was probably the things they moved from storage. I did see one box with writing on it that looked like GP's handwriting. I'll see if I can find it again.

I am not trying to bash you on your scenario, but just to make sure, there is not a report of BL or his parents throwing away anything of Gabby's correct?

Just a view of boxes in the garage that, in your opinion, were thrown away correct?

We might very well find that your opinion is validated to be true. I just am trying to ensure what is a known fact now,

I will say this about Google reviews, as a company we cannot contact the person who left a review via the email they used to set up the account. we can only reply via google. It's kind of BS as our 2 bad reviews were left by one person who interviewed and did not get hired, and another former employee who was let go for being high. Can't do much about those two. Personally I think someone is just being an *advertiser censored**hole and pretending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288