Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sheriff of Polk County said he would have arrested BL on the spot.

‘I would have never let him out of custody’: Sheriff Grady Judd's reaction to search for Brian Laundrie

"I can tell you, at this sheriff’s office, when he showed up with her car and she was no place to be found, we would have never let him out of our custody that day," Judd said during a press conference on an undercover child *advertiser censored* operation. "Other than that, I’m not sure where their investigation is."

That's why I keep saying and keep saying it's nonsense that they couldn't have looked in that home to see if Gabby was in there.

It is so refreshing to see another department actually speaking up about this because now we can. I was trying hard to follow rules when speaking about North Port PD but now I can finally say that it really looks like they seriously messed up. I don't think they ever even confirmed he was there. I don't think they ever laid eyes on him. MOO.

Last edited:
I will say this about Google reviews, as a company we cannot contact the person who left a review via the email they used to set up the account. we can only reply via google. It's kind of BS as our 2 bad reviews were left by one person who interviewed and did not get hired, and another former employee who was let go for being high. Can't do much about those two. Personally I think someone is just being an *advertiser censored**hole and pretending.
I will just add the only reason I know it was those two was because one had a similar alias to their actual name, the other because of the timing and what they said in the review they left.

I trust Brian Entin. Hopefully he will talk to Dennis from the AT in a couple of days. Dennis told him he’s meeting with the FBI tomorrow. IMO

DD can be the most honest person in America. He could pass 50 lie detector tests. The question most skeptical people have isn't whether or not he is lying but whether or not it was actually BL he was talking to. BL has already quite a few sighting that turned out not to be him and those were in broad daylight. This encounter was at night from inside 2 vehicles with headlights bouncing odd shadows everywhere.

It is so refreshing to see another department actually speaking up about this because now we can. I was trying hard to follow rules when speaking about North Port PD but now I can finally say that it really looks like they seriously messed up. I don't think they ever even confirmed he was there. I don't think they ever laid eyes on him. MOO.

I would expect lawsuits would be in order.

Interesting read. The picture sure looks like him, but...

One review mentions his wife.
Another review mentions his kids.
Another one says something like, "he was born in mexico and never feels as good as he does in the arms of pedro." Is this a saying that just means being in mexico, or something?

I guess people can write anything they want to on those reviews.

JMO
I enlarged the photo (I'm reading the board on my laptop). It sure looks like him, right down to the tooth (or whatever that is) necklace.

I didn't say they needed to search that house. I said they needed to go in there to see if the missing person was in there. The police don't need a warrant if there is probable cause. Gabby's van being outside their house is probable cause to go in and see if she's in there while investigating a missing person's report. The police going in with probable cause has nothing to do with "talk to my attorney. That's my opinion and that's what I was talking about, NOT the police just going in to search stuff. But for what it is worth, they can search if given permission. But they weren't in this case. Still, they have probable cause to walk through there and see if Gabby is there in her home where her van is parked.

ETA, they also took the van, so they had to have either probable cause or a warrant for that, and the police themselves said they didn't identify any items of GP's in the house, which means they were in there looking, so that's the point of what I was talking about, actually.

Thanks.

I don't think "missing person" is considered probable cause to search every place they're associated with. The van, yes.

But otherwise, when people are missing, and if police decide to do anything at all, they stop by various places and ask the people who live there if the person is there. If they say "no," that's not probable cause to search the house!

If. that were true, thousands of people would have their homes searched each time there was a missing person's report. And many others places (motels, businesses, etc) as well. Schools.

Being missing is not a crime. It is a human welfare issue.

All police can do is ask politely.

The Laundries hadn't lived there that long, it's even possible that Gabby's van was registered to another address. What police could have done is ask to speak to BL (which apparently they did, and the parents said he wasn't available or not there).

If it was registered to Gabby's mom's address and that's the person who reported her missing, they likely wouldn't go to that house...

Another one says something like, "he was born in mexico and never feels as good as he does in the arms of pedro." Is this a saying that just means being in mexico, or something?

JMO
" Another one says something like, "he was born in mexico and never feels as good as he does in the arms of pedro." Is this a saying that just means being in mexico."

Oh dear.
Urban Dictionary: Pedro

JMO
I did enjoy his review on the Float Place... and it might have some relevance to his personality traits...

Google Maps

This is horrible to say to anyone. . . even if he's thinking it.
This is completely irresponsible. That's 3 people with a platform now saying this: The politician from TN who someone linked on last night's thread, John Walsh on Banfield also previously linked I believe and now this. What's wrong with these people? IMO this would be the worst possible outcome. What good do they think will come of him taking the coward's way out, never giving this family closure, and escaping not having to live the rest of his life knowing every day what he has done. MOO. Sorry for the rant but this sort of irresponsibility by people with a platform really makes me angry. IMO it causes more problems. I hope anyone out there looking for him does not shoot to kill.

This has been mentioned before and I like and follow Sherriff Judd on youtube. Every community ought to have a sheriff like this, that said and in the timeframe what would the charges be? and secondly, it is not like the NPPD even saw Brian, it's not like he came in for an interview and disappeared. Haven't seen any police action with Brian except the Moab force, and allegedly all those troubling 911 calls. Did I miss where the Northport Police had Brian and let him go?

I am not a law officer and do not know what the charges would be, might be, or could be, or what the sheriff who made the statement even has in mind. But he must have charges in mind or he wouldn't have made the statement.

If I were to speculate, I say stolen vehicle. But I'm not LE, so this is JMO based on the LE officer, Sheriff's Judd's statement.

Looks interesting. I wonder what level of fitness is required? Could a couch potato do it?

completing the hike has more to do with mental mindset than fitness. Just about anyone who is still hiking after two weeks has the physical ability to complete it. I remember following a guys trail journal back around 2009 who was very heavy set and had zero experience backpacking and just decided on the spur to hike it. It was cathartic to him and even though he struggled he was finding mental healing and just kept moving on.

Ah...the world of the vegetarianism: McDonald's, Dunkin' Donuts, Chuckie's Chick-N-Dik, etc. Valuable insight there.:rolleyes:

*note: He reviewed the Bayard Cutting Arboretum. My husband asked me to marry him 50 years ago in that vary same arboretum. It IS a beautiful place that's been a local favorite for many many years.

Hello everyone! Trying to catch up but Miss Kitty is demanding attention, lol.
Which link if I may ask? Sorry!

Not sure what made you think to search for this but it's eye opening. There's something very wrong with this guy IMO. I read through half his reviews. Some of these were 2 years ago - so he was 21? To me this is not a sign of an immature 21 year old trying to be funny but rather a loner with no social circle. MOO.
they sound to me as if they were written for GP, IMO He calls her a cutie and talks about her eyes.

Who said her things were thrown out or destroyed?
When the FBI did the big search, the garage was packed full of boxes. I thought that was probably the things they moved from storage. I did see one box with writing on it that looked like GP's handwriting. I'll see if I can find it again.
No that's not what I'm saying! I was replying to the post that said that. I was trying to point out that I saw what I believed to be her boxes in the garage. And I didn't think that her belongings were destroyed.

I don't know, I like seeing sweet things about Gabby. I dont think they were always fighting and I bet these made her smile, love the ocean eyes one with the vanilla shake. Many are sort of cute, IMO ONLY!
Yeah, I guess we should assume he was referring to gabby.

The one was kind of weird about him sitting across from a cutie, but was disappointed that steph wasn't there.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member