Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same question… unless the parents told them something like, “We think they’re having issues and Brian is trying to hold it together, so best not bring her up.”
IMO yes , i think this is quite possible. My boy's summer love went back to college, and days lateer i learned she dumped him. I told everyone in the house to not bring up her name. Maybe that's just my feeling but I sort of agree with what you are thinking. On the flip side--it was a summer fling, not a 3 year romance/engaged so I guess I could go the other way. ( Obviously, I can't commit to anything since the beginning, except GP is gone, and I think IMO by Brian's design, the parents are super sketchy, and their lawyer is the worst. ). JMO

Brian Laundrie flew home to Florida during cross-country road trip with Gabby Petito to 'empty and close' storage unit: lawyer
Tue, October 5, 2021, 12:57 PM

Brian Laundrie flew alone to Florida from Utah during his cross-country road trip with his fiancée, Gabby Petito, to "obtain some items" and "empty and close" a storage unit, a lawyer for the Laundrie family said on Tuesday.

Laundrie flew to Tampa from Salt Lake City on August 17 and returned to Salt Lake City on August 23 to "rejoin" Petito on the couple's "van life" road trip, the attorney, Steven Bertolino, told Insider.

"To my knowledge Brian and Gabby paid for the flights as they were sharing expenses," Bertolino said.

Laundrie, 23, went to Florida "to obtain some items and empty and close the storage unit to save money as they contemplated extending the road trip," Bertolino said.

When asked where the storage unit was, Bertolino told Insider he had "no idea."
Wonder how that attorney would know who paid for the trip?

You don't, at any point, have to also tell the press about this. You just have to tell LE. Who cares what the press thinks about you? Particularly if you actually are connected to a horrible crime. You can't worry about reputation rehab while you are in the middle of an investigation IMO
This. Exactly this. 1000% this. Please someone forward this paragraph to SB.

Do they have video/store camera of this?

The FBI later visited the store and seized footage from the surveillance cameras, TMZ reported.

Fox News Digital visited an AT&T store in North Port Monday, where an employee said they could not confirm or deny it was the store Brian was reportedly seen at. The employee said that all questions should be directed to corporate. Requests for comment to corporate have gone unanswered.

Brian Laundrie bought cellphone from Florida store days before disappearance, attorney confirms

On Brian Entin's twitter there is a video of neighbors who live on the street behind the Laundries saying on Sept. 11 they saw BL come running through the woods and take off down the street and that their across the street neighbors also got it on video. They go on to say police came back and talked to them about that photo taken in North Port of someone who might be BL - the one that was posted here of the barefoot guy in shorts and a baseball hat. You can find it here - look for the woman in shorts sitting on her porch: https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445490291373342726?s=20

There is also alleged information that appears to have come from an online database that the Mustang was in an accident on Sept. 19 - the day before LE took it.
Didn't they haul the van away on the 11th? He may have been terrified that they would haul him away too so he ran? jmo

Brian Laundrie's sister urges him to 'come forward' amid nationwide search

upload_2021-10-5_18-37-32.png
"I would tell my brother to just come forward and get us out of this horrible mess," Cassie Laundrie told ABC News in an interview that aired Tuesday on "Good Morning America."

"I really wish he had come to me first that day with the van," she said, "because I don't think we'd be here."

interview-abc-ml-211005_1633432508646_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

ABC News Cassie Laundrie speaks to ABC News for an interview airing on "Good Morning America"

"We just went for a couple of hours and we ate dinner and had s'mores around the campfire and left, and there was nothing peculiar about it," she said. "There was no feeling of grand goodbye. There was no nothing."

"I'm frustrated that, in hindsight, I didn't pick up on anything," she added. "It was just a regular visit."

She said it's unusual for her brother to disappear for this long.

"I worry about him. I hope he's OK, and then I'm angry and I don't know what to think," she said. "I hope my brother is alive because I want answers just as much as everybody else."

She said she has been cooperating with authorities "since day one," and she called on her parents to do the same.

"I don't know if my parents are involved," she said. "I think if they are, then they should come clean."

After a few days "off the case," I've been working on updating my Google Map with the new info/sources:

- BL's trip back to FL starting on Aug 17 (rather than the 19th)
- BL stopping by his sister's house with his parents on Sep 1
- BL's sister joining the family for the camping on Sep 6
- BL leaving the Laudrie home on Sep 13, rather than the 14th

Did I miss anything else of importance over the past few days? Any recent potential sightings picked up by MSM sources that I've missed?

Mr Steven Bertolino esq. needs to get on camera and answer questions in an official presser. Enough with the texting.

I’ve never seen something so unprofessional in my life. Are they intentionally going for a claim of ineffectual counsel?

How do we even know it’s him behind the texts?

HOLD A FRICKEN PRESSER FOR THE JOURNALISTS, ITS BEYOND TIME.

THE TEXTING IS SO BIZARRE AND CHAOTIC????

Is this normal behavior?!

Maybe a timeline of all the fibs that have been laid out , and laid out as if they were the absolute truth, with the correct facial expressions to back up the lie. ......

I won't even attempt to do Bertolini.. not enough time.'

Cassie. .. I didn't see Brian at the De Soto camp.. I did see Brian at the De Soto camp .

I haven't spoken to Brian. . I have spoken to Brian but the subject of Gabby never came up (like.. as if !!)

agh there is another one but I forget it.

Mum and Dad. .. Brian has gone missing.

The lawyer said that G and B paid for it, too......wonder if he used the card, but told her parents were paying? just a thought. So about a thousand or more bucks spent on that trip to fla and SLC hotel?
Yet according to Laundrie attorney, BL needed to ‘close the storage unit to save money’. The plight of a person with no money: charge $1000 to save $100.

I also do not understand the lawyer at all at this point. What possible good comes of confirming anything to the public at this point?? We have no right to know and it’s not helping to find BL in any way. It could be potentially damaging to his client’s defense case though if he keeps confirming things to the press. Just leave things ambiguous to the public and worry about your court case when BL is found. Maybe a different criminal defense attorney who takes the case would prefer to Not establish a timeline and confirm facts prior to trial?? It makes no sense to me to confirm anything at all publicly when the parents are not speaking and BL hasn’t been found.

Maybe there is a larger strategy at play here that an experienced attorney can see but I’m not understanding what it might be at this point.
JMO.

I'm guessing he's only admitting it because it's about to come out anyway/the FBI must know they lied about the date and they're trying to cover their *advertiser censored*****

Brian Laundrie stole, used Gabby Petito's credit card and 'ran from' police: family attorney

NORTH PORT, Fla. – Brian Laundrie stole Gabby Petito’s credit card and used it to travel home, where he returned in the beginning of September, "and then ran from the police," Petito’s family spokesperson said during an interview on Tuesday.
Her family has so much integrity and courage. My hat is off to them and my heart is broken for them. I hope they will get the answers they deserve and somehow, some way I hope the Laundries will decide to do the right thing.

How do parents forget the last time they saw their child when he’s involved in his gf’s missing persons investigation (Gabby was still only “missing” at the time he left—but “only” is doing next to nothing there. That was still a big deal).

If they knew he was going for a hike and where he was going, then they would have known when he left (didn’t they say they’d last seen him on foot with a backpack?) and therefore their internal alarms would be ringing when he wasn’t home hours later. They’d start the panic. But, then they wait a full work-week to report him missing and somehow “forget” the date he left???? Of course it was a hectic chaotic time for them blah blah but there is NO WAY you’d “forget” when you last saw your child in that scenario.

They’re trying to be intentionally obtuse and I’m not having it. MY OWN OPINION

I DONT THINK ITS LEGITIMATE TO “FORGET” THE DATE IN THAT SCENARIO. Could argue there is so much going on that the date does get confusing, but I think there’s so much going on that the date he slips away and you don’t know where he is is the date that you remember most clearly.

This “mistake” is the absolute turning point in my honest opinion, from when I gave the benefit of the doubt to them, until now. Plus, M-F is a HUGE time gap to not report. I am furious.

JMO

I agree with you. Wouldn't it be absolutely traumatic to sit there waiting for your son to come home from his hike for dinner and he never comes home? You wake up the next morning and he's still not there - wouldn't you panic?

Even if I believed whatever story my son told me about the crime I would panic knowing the whole country thinks he's a murderer and it's not safe for him to be out alone.

Wonder how that attorney would know who paid for the trip?
"TO MY KNOWLEDGE " I am personally insulted that this so called attorney deems to speak for Gabby! About anything concerning the trip/ expenses/van. Length of trip etc. Who is he getting the information from Brian/parents? They are liars. Jmo moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong