Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he is grinning. At the moment that pic was taken, he knew he was a killer, a thief , a liar ... what a delicious secret he had, no one knew!.. only he, and he could ham up the part of the returned brother, with the nephews, such a nice guy.

I cannot wait until those photos are plastered all over a court room to show his complete and utter lack of remorse! IMO.

Okay. Have been looking for a source. Wiki says that, and references this WFLA article as their source.

On Sept. 14, police executed a search warrant for the van that she and Laundrie had traveled in.
Gabby Petito investigation: Police search warrant reveals new details, investigating external drive found in van | WFLA

Is there another better source that I am not finding?
They seized the van on the 11th; the warrant on the 14th was for data on the hard drive found in the van.
North Port police urge Brian Laundrie to cooperate in Gabby Petito investigation | Daily Mail Online

I agree that's what he was doing. He needs to think again if he is assuming the FBI would be played so easily. It fits with his narcissistic behavior of believing he is always the smartest person in the room. That way of thinking will be BL's downfall. IMO.

have a look at the original Nport Presser when the head honcho gets up and says we know where Brian Laundry is . That's in the early days when he is at home (somewhere about the 11th when this is all starting to break). At that point he will have his AT and T phone on. So he might not have played the FBI but he sure played the local cops. The either found his handset (or even the earlier one ) from tower dumps or they believed the parents.

Another case of the smartest man in the room - Chad Issak (Silent Chad) . He thought he was the smartest in the room too... (Nth Dakota) but he left a revolver in the bottom of his freezer in a plastic bowl smelling of bleach. Moreover all the top works was missing as was the firing pin. He even kept 38 cal brass which had been fired in a sock, knowing that it could not be linked to the revolver (Ruger LCR of unique design) because the firing pin was gone.

The Jury convicted him anyway. (The murder of five people at a business about 1.5 yrs back).

And he is grinning. At the moment that pic was taken, he knew he was a killer, a thief , a liar ... what a delicious secret he had, no one knew!.. only he, and he could ham up the part of the returned brother, with the nephews, such a nice guy.
Dupers Delight. I remember this very well from the Jodi Arias trial. Jmo

This. A million times. Most parents could not eat or sleep for worrying about the many different scenarios in which their child could get fatally harmed. They would be profusely thanking those who are looking for him and begging their son to turn himself in and not take his own life.
They mostly have had the appearance and demeanor of people only irritated with the media/FBI. As if they were under no major stress or worry. Going to Walmart. Jmo
I saw them on one of Eagle 8's streams, just pottering around their garden. I mean, WTF? And the way they just calmly went in when they spotted the heli? What the heck? I wouldn't be even dressed in the day, let alone bloomin' checking the garden, if it were one of my kids! Something is really weird about this. I've never known such apathy with a missing person before. And Brian is a MISSING PERSON! What are his parents doing, checking their f-g garden?! Just blind-blowing!

Take a moment, close your eyes and envision Gabby lying dead and BL rifling through her purse looking for cash and credit cards.
Take a moment, close your eyes and envision Gabby lying dead and BL hitchhiking back to the van, sticking her key in the ignition, taking off and leaving her to decompose out in the open.
THAT is the kind of mind we're dealing with.
All of the media reports are starting to bury the lead. There's a possible murderer out and about. One who can keep it cool, play with little boys and wolf down smores while the autopsied, deteriorated remains of the love of his life lie in a morgue. He's not in the Laundrie homestead's attic, so he's among us. That sobering thought should sharpen the focus of our collective vision.
Dates, times, speculation, lies, truths are for a later time.
This guy is on the road.

Interesting question about there having been screams heard by the neighbors at the Laundrie house multiple times. What is that about?
Apologies if this has been addressed already- but there were 46 police/non 911 calls from 9/1 according to news media. Only brief notes attached like resolved. This police department must know the Laundrie’s home and a pattern resulting in so many calls.

Yes, I thought I was such a weird morbid person with my thinking!! Because today, i thought about this and how my assumptions about GP's death have all been very common; gunshot, beating, asphyxiation. Then i thought, maybe, there could be unusual things like using the van to run her over, her jumping out of the van during a fight, and hitting her head, suffocation, BL pushing GP off something and moving her. And i say again, is my thinking crazy? MOO
I have thought these things as well. One reason may be that we really, really do not want her to have suffered, IMHO.

In a way you can understand people not wanting to speak, guilty-looking as it is, because so much of what Cassie has said has been misconstrued already.

Cassie said FBI told her not to speak to anyone. Her parents were probably told the same thing. Plus their lawyer told them not to speak to anyone. So they don't even speak to Cassie. Guess it's the way parents have gone about it. eg getting mail in the dark, hiding from drones. Not speaking vs actively hiding??? Not sure why.

Let’s say BL did go hiking at the reserve on the 13th, maybe to avoid talking to LE. If we exclude a ruse to cover an escape or suicide, what are the other possibilities as to what could have happened there? Accidental death? Murder? Psychological break?

I think it's a real possibility BL went to reserve on the 13th due to a note on the car warning of being towed. Wasn't there the oddity of being tagged with a note at 2ish PM on the 14th stating overnight parking was forbidden? It would make sense if the car was spotted the day before to be written up when it was (instead of within hours of arriving).

I checked BE's twitter and Mustang was missing on 14th, but back by the 15th, no 13th vid from him that I could find.

I find it odd that parents wouldn't get the date correct considering they reported him missing and should know how many days had gone by, you'd think. Especially if they went looking for him and found the car.

It could be possible that the lawyer spoke on the morning of the 13th to BL and it became real causing him to flee. Part of me thinks he's dead, not how I want t to play out, and the other part has him still hiking away somewhere on the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288