Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Much better source than DM.

"Gabrielle's vehicle was recovered here in North Port at her home on September 11th"
Yes and really, isn’t it just awful knowing what we now know? The gall of him and those that assisted him on stealing not only the life from Gabby but all of her worldly possessions and money- I can hardly stand following this case now but I will…for Gabby and her loved ones
JMO

Also, I think he mixed up the amount of time between when the mustang was parked and when the parents went back for it. Didn't he first say Brian went there on Tuesday the 14th, and the parents picked it up on Thursday? Then changed it to Friday? Or maybe the other way around?

Hopefully someone will be able to find that as well as the day he spoke to Brian on the phone.

I thought they said he left Tuesday and they got the mustang on Thurs and reported to the FBI fir (AFTERNOON EVENING) BUT then changed the pick up day of the mustang to Wednesday and now.. he left MON and they retrieved the mustang TUE? I can't

have a look at the original Nport Presser when the head honcho gets up and says we know where Brian Laundry is . That's in the early days when he is at home (somewhere about the 11th when this is all starting to break). At that point he will have his AT and T phone on. So he might not have played the FBI but he sure played the local cops. The either found his handset (or even the earlier one ) from tower dumps or they believed the parents.

Another case of the smartest man in the room - Chad Issak (Silent Chad) . He thought he was the smartest in the room too... (Nth Dakota) but he left a revolver in the bottom of his freezer in a plastic bowl smelling of bleach. Moreover all the top works was missing as was the firing pin. He even kept 38 cal brass which had been fired in a sock, knowing that it could not be linked to the revolver (Ruger LCR of unique design) because the firing pin was gone.

The Jury convicted him anyway. (The murder of five people at a business about 1.5 yrs back).
The police chief said that on the 16th!!! About knowing exactly where he was. (Btw). He was reported missing the 17th and they had to say “ummmm nvm I guess”. UGH.

(obviously paraphrasing there!)

Also, I think he mixed up the amount of time between when the mustang was parked and when the parents went back for it. Didn't he first say Brian went there on Tuesday the 14th, and the parents picked it up on Thursday? Then changed it to Friday? Or maybe the other way around?

Hopefully someone will be able to find that as well as the day he spoke to Brian on the phone.

He said he spoke with Brian on Monday 13th (he said that on Sept 29th)

az.JPG
https://twitter.com/jossiecarbonare/status/1442976829069881350?s=21

This is what he thought about the Mustang.

"The family of Brian Laundrie — who vanished as authorities hunted for his girlfriend, Gabby Petito — found a note left on his car in Florida, their attorney told The Post on Monday.
Police left the notice on Laundrie’s Mustang, which his family found Wednesday parked near the Carlton Reserve in Sarasota County, according to attorney Steven Bertolino.
The note had asked for the car to be removed — but the family left the vehicle there until Thursday, hoping he’d return to it, Bertolino said."
Note found on Brian Laundrie’s car after disappearance

"A close-to-the-family source" erroneously said BL left the family home on Tuesday 14th. (First link I found, maybe it was in their missing person's report for BL.)

"Brian Laundrie reportedly left his parent’s home last Tuesday without his wallet or cellphone, a source close to the family says.
The missing man’s parents Christopher and Roberta were concerned he might harm himself, the source told CNN.
Mr Laundrie has not been seen since leaving his family home in North Port, Florida, on September 14, saying he was going for a hike in the nearby Carlton Reserve.
His parents only notified authorities that he had left the house three days later, sparking a massive manhunt that is now in its seventh day."

Brian Laundrie left home without cellphone and wallet, family friend says

Last edited:
I found this:

Gabby Petito update: FBI’s decision to hold victim’s remains, cause of death ‘very unusual,’ Dr. Baden says

I think information is being held back because it is information only Brian would know. FBI needs to interrogate him to see if he slips up and gives out that type of information that only he knows.

I think they see him as a "tough nut to crack."
cracking_nuts_s4.jpg

Cracking Nuts Without a Nut Cracker
Wasn't this alluded to, in Gabby's family's presser that they were aware authorities were keeping her remains? I might be mistaken, but I thought I heard them say they were willing for Gabby to be held as long as would be necessary.

Yes, I thought I was such a weird morbid person with my thinking!! Because today, i thought about this and how my assumptions about GP's death have all been very common; gunshot, beating, asphyxiation. Then i thought, maybe, there could be unusual things like using the van to run her over, her jumping out of the van during a fight, and hitting her head, suffocation, BL pushing GP off something and moving her. And i say again, is my thinking crazy? MOO
I think it is a case across the world, in murders of intimate partners, and quite often, also, between people who are associates, or business partners, the main driver being , the victim and the perpetrator know each other, most often intimately, that there is a compulsion to cause facial injuries, of a particular nature.

Some forensic psychiatrists believe this is a matter of battering the person from looking, or seeing the perpetrator, and also, it sometimes happens post mortem, going back to have another moment of defacing someone.

sorry, not a happy subject.

I thought they said he left Tuesday and they got the mustang on Thurs and reported to the FBI fir (AFTERNOON EVENING) BUT then changed the pick up day of the mustang to Wednesday and now.. he left MON and they retrieved the mustang TUE? I can't
Just think about this. You are worried that your son may have committed suicide. I would be counting the MINUTES from the last time I knew he was alright . Most parents would, imho.

Wow! I had not seen that in the press until now. I agree it would have to be due to not wanting everyone to have the info that only her killer would know. Which is VERY interesting considering how cut and dry this case appears thus far. I can assume that, when a homicide has had as much press coverage as this case has had, there are the crazies who would try to claim that they had participated in the crime, if only to briefly appear in headlines. IMO.
Oh wow! How unusual? I have never heard this before, too! Gosh!

I think it is a case across the world, in murders of intimate partners, and quite often, also, between people who are associates, or business partners, the main driver being , the victim and the perpetrator know each other, most often intimately, that there is a compulsion to cause facial injuries, of a particular nature.

Some forensic psychiatrists believe this is a matter of battering the person from looking, or seeing the perpetrator, and also, it sometimes happens post mortem, going back to have another moment of defacing someone.

sorry, not a happy subject.
To destroy a person's face is to wipe out their essence. Jmo

Mr Steven Bertolino esq. needs to get on camera and answer questions in an official presser. Enough with the texting.

I’ve never seen something so unprofessional in my life. Are they intentionally going for a claim of ineffectual counsel?

How do we even know it’s him behind the texts?

HOLD A FRICKEN PRESSER FOR THE JOURNALISTS, ITS BEYOND TIME.

THE TEXTING IS SO BIZARRE AND CHAOTIC????

Is this normal behavior?!

He really doesn't. He acts at the behest of his clients. He will give a press conference only when/if the Laundries request he give a press conference.

Agree 100%. All of this is the ripple effect of a horrific murder. There are no parents in the world that would want this nightmare dropped in their laps. Granted, Gabby's parents have gone through much, much worse but everyone involved got dealt a bad hand. In the scramble to deal with this crap, maybe the Laundries are trying to protect their daughter from blame and legal responsibilities. I'm not defending the Laundries, but there is only one murderer and it's most likely BL. Everyone else is left dealing with the aftermath of his actions. He's probably taken the life of a beautiful young woman and destroyed two families in the process.

Liking your post, @SkidRogue -- it does appear that the Laundrie parents are trying to keep their daughter from getting stained by the BL business. If this is so, however, it would also indicate that the parents do indeed think their son is involved in the sad and horrible mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44