Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to understand why SB would make this statement.

To make it LOOK like the family is cooperating in some positive/helpful way?

But why lie about something that can be so easily debunked and make the folks you're representing look even more shady... I don't get it.
I think SB is either very confused or doing a very good job of trying to keep everyone WS,LE and news reporters very confused. I know I’m so confused right now I don’t know if I am right side up or upside down.

Isn't that the address on the incident report?
Google the address on the incident report to see what it looks like. The parking lot is not visible from the road. They would have had to go down a stone drive to see the lot and the area, is sort of remote looking. Odd that they found the Mustang so quickly. Just my opinion.

Brian Laundrie's father is expected to join police in Florida in the coming days on a search of a vast wildlife reserve for the 23-year-old "person of interest" in the homicide of his former fiancee Gabrielle Petito, the Laundrie family attorney said Wednesday.

Lawyer Steven Bertolino said a North Port police detective asked for the assistance of Christopher Laundrie as they continue to search the Carlton Reserve where Brian Laundrie was said to have gone hiking Sept. 13. His parents reported him missing four days later.

"The North Port police informed me that they were focusing on certain areas of the preserve today and they were actually hoping that Mr. Laundrie could join them on that search," Bertolino said in a phone interview Wednesday. "Mr. Laundrie has consented and we are waiting for the call from the North Port Police Department to make that happen."
I do not understand NPPD’s actions. This is so delayed… doesn’t this make much more sense in the first few days??

The body cam videos are really, really hard to watch. The way BL manipulates each question and answer is very apparent to me. He is ever willing and vigilant to tell LE whatever 'truth' he thinks will present him in the best light. Even if it means contradicting himself which he did many times in the videos. Like a shapeshifter.
I don't think I can watch them anymore.
bbm
Same here -- I haven't watched those interviews since I saw them the first time. I cannot even look at BL's face. He's haughty and Mr. Bigg Stuff in those conversations. Makes me just burn.
If he was that way with poor Gabby, I don't understand why she didn't slap his face off his head. But I'm sure BL's m.o. was slow and sure, little by little. What a star in the sky she was then & now.

Chris Cuomo is reporting that authorities told him that they found a fresh campsite in the reserve, and that's why they were back in force today.

Source: Law enforcement found remnants of a campsite in area Brian Laundrie is known to have spent time.

With all the activity going on there, how the heck did someone manage to get into a closed park and set up camp???

Cuomo certainly gets scoops and knows a lot of authority-types, but I seriously doubt that the information came from authorities in this case, as the authorities are the FBI. jmo

CNN producer just said this:
Source close to Laundrie family tells @ChrisCuomo that law enforcement says they found remnants of a CAMPSITE in the Carlton Reserve that appeared to be recently used, triggering a renewed search today for Brian Laundrie in the area

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/vplus

So, if it's coming from a Laundrie family source (part I underlined), I'm pretty skeptical...

It is a blessing for GP's family for sure, but this is starting to grow into an urban legend. The youtubers "Red, White and Bethune" are not the reason her body was found. It was the first time, at least for anyone outside LE, that there was video evidence of the van parked at Spread Creek. LE already had witness statements of where the van was parked and were already searching the Spread Creek area on Friday, Sep 17th. The Bethune's saw that coverage and searched their video footage the following night (Saturday night), notified LE and then uploaded the video on Sunday September 19th, the day her body was found.

Search intensifies for Gabby Petito; police respond to Laundrie home in Florida

Last week at work two coworkers asked me what I was watching on my phone. I told them it was WFLA regarding Gabby Petito. One of the coworkers had no idea, she doesn't watch the news. The other coworker, with absolute certainty, started telling us how Gabby's body had been found. I'm not even sure any part of what she said was factual. I asked her where she got her information from and she said from her boyfriend who heard it from the news. It reminds me of that old game - Telephone.

I do not understand NPPD’s actions. This is so delayed… doesn’t this make much more sense in the first few days??
NPPD have already disputed this. They deny ever asking him to join in a search. They do not allow family to participate in searches, for many obvious reasons. Idk what SB is trying to accomplish, unless it is distraction. Jmo

Source close to Laundrie family tells @ChrisCuomo that law enforcement says they found remnants of a CAMPSITE in the Carlton Reserve that appeared to be recently used, triggering a renewed search today for Brian Laundrie in the area

So, if it's coming from a Laundrie family source (part I underlined), I'm pretty skeptical...
The "source" is clearly the goofy lawyer. jmo

Guess who that might be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member